raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
A blowjob is considerably more sexual activity, it's pretty simple difference.

Punching Vinnie is enabled if MC has been aggressive towards dangerous people like Caleb. Oscar isn't in the same league, so requirements to have him punched are lower.
Thanks!

Thank you. This kind of goes all the way back to my original point, which is I don't understand why I'm allowed to make some "bad" choices and not others. You can grab multiple asses, tongue down a girl's vag and make out with Riona on the couch, but you can't get a BJ from Heather. You can punch Oscar, but not Vinny. I don't understand the factors DPC is using to decide which options are and aren't locked away anymore.
i got a bj from heather and boobjob so dont know what youare talking about. and i also punched vinny, although only 1 time.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
since it is of practically no consequence to Sage I would not put it among the immutable laws of an AVN
Or so you think.

Sage is totally going to complain about it once the honeymoon period is over and she quarrels with Fuckface over some trivial shit, mark my words. /s

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Was just thinking about the cheating score, and how it could come into play. Sage or the throuple for example could easily find out if you did something with their HOT sisters, but how would Jill for example find out whether you grabbed Nicole's ass or not. They hardly move in the same circles for them to talk.

One explanation could be that the whole DIK mansion is monitored with cameras, but wouldn't that be too much like Acting Lessons? There the villain (in)conveniently reveals to your LI all your cheatings with photo evdience. Idk if DPC would do the same thing twice.
It could be just as simple as having enough cheat points will give the option to cheat in certain events...
If it was purely how or even if it's seen by others it could have just been called disloyalty points or something similar...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Dr Pink Cake is funny as f*ck! There's a lot of hidden funny s*it in his episodes.
Dude. Adult forum. You're here talking about playing a game where there's occasional ass-to-mouth, you bliw your load on, in, or between various women, and you even apparently have a queer-ass non-binary bunny. Lose tgr asterisks, there is no censorship here.
That being said, a gun was shown, so the gun will go off at some point.
a bit literal for Chekov, but yes. And Tommy's long-absent syringe has returned, so it's reasonable to expect that ti become a factor once again.
i know that bro but i want to download to my mobile somee of them.. any way to download them ?
UnRen. You already have all the mp3s in your computer. Unpack and copy to the phone.
How did you manage to get a Jill/Bella 3some, especially how did you get past the Bella loop at the Halloween party?
1. he didn't, no such scene exists.
2. there is no loop unless you're playing a modded save for impossible paths. Quir cheating and you won't have thst problem.

JoKeRT5

Jul 9, 2018
hello I have a bug the scene with jill and bella outside which is linked with the discovery of sage that it is bella and where they drink a drink is repeated in a loop it comes back to the beginning at jill and bella sees herself at the entrance can you tell me what's going on? thank you
same here

Reactions: Eollchild

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
go back then to the MC room
there is a short hidden event there that can only happen at the start of this free roam and
has a 20% chance of being activated when you go to the MC room, so go back and forth
from the main hall to the MC room till you manage to trigger it

what kind of event for this??
the MC finds someone trying to use his room as a toilet

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes