crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
but that was what I was saying, once we are over 7 months, and we are, I don't care if it takes us 9, 10 or 11

the first 5-6 minutes of the chapter with those random animations are a slap in the face to any complaints about production time...
first episode of season 4 will take two years to make and will be fully animated

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Didn't he say that this will be the pace that he will be working at from now on when he came out and defended himself with that long post? :unsure:

So I'd say it's very unlikely that we are getting the update anytime before October next year.
What post is that?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Quick question about Quinn on the single path:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you do you get an extra "Broccoli" scene. But you got to skip everything even the cum petition, which doesn’t make sense since you win, so technically you do "save yourself". :unsure:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you do you get an extra "Broccoli" scene. But you got to skip everything even the cum petition, which doesn’t make sense since you win, so technically you do "save yourself". :unsure:
That's cute and funny, that sexually open and bad girl becoming more shy than Jill when it comes to showing public affection.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
where can i find full music playlist ? is it possible on youtube ?
There’s always Tremolo’s channel on YouTube

and there the playlist of episodes 1–8 on soundcloud

They should upload the music of episode 9 in a couple of days.

Last edited:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
in my opinion it will be another invisible indicator communicated telepathically as affinity was, something will happen not because the LI notices something in particular (which we are not talking about sex, but flirtation) and because of this at some point she will decide not to trust
Now that you mention it, that makes sense. Since it's tracked by a single variable, instead of individually.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What post is that?
1671967976519.png

1671968049544.png

This was his explanation in November when he decided to add 40+ more animations into the update because he felt it was incomplete and had to write a couple more scenes. The overall reaction to his dev update then was pretty much negative everywhere where he doesn't silence his critics - Reddit, 4chan and etc.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 2262204

View attachment 2262208

This was his explanation in November when he decided to add 40+ more animations into the update because he felt it was incomplete and had to write a couple more scenes. The overall reaction to his dev update then was pretty much negative everywhere where he doesn't silence his critics - Reddit, 4chan and etc.
so the original design had the Christmas tree and the tricycle in the blood... what a forward-thinking artist...

I'm still wondering what scene MUST be added to Bella's run, the opening animation? the cuddling in the library? the dance with James/MC? the twerking?

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 2262204

View attachment 2262208

i respect his work.. but i didn't get why he doesn't have time ? isn't it his work already or he is just doing this as hobby ?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 2262204

View attachment 2262208

1, is such disingenuous, 2 days of patching is absolutely nothing in a dev cycle, he is such a pussy guilt tripping his patreons ffs :KEK:

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 2262204

View attachment 2262208

Is this a solo project?
If it was, he would need to hire someone to support him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes