Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So do we think that there will be a Maya/Josy spilt allowing for a single girl route. Honestly Maya is probably one of the few girls im not really interested in.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Was just thinking about the cheating score, and how it could come into play. Sage or the throuple for example could easily find out if you did something with their HOT sisters, but how would Jill for example find out whether you grabbed Nicole's ass or not. They hardly move in the same circles for them to talk.

One explanation could be that the whole DIK mansion is monitored with cameras, but wouldn't that be too much like Acting Lessons? There the villain (in)conveniently reveals to your LI all your cheatings with photo evdience. Idk if DPC would do the same thing twice.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Was just thinking about the cheating score, and how it could come into play. Sage or the throuple for example could easily find out if you did something with their HOT sisters, but how would Jill for example find out whether you grabbed Nicole's ass or not. They hardly move in the same circles for them to talk.

One explanation could be that the whole DIK mansion is monitored with cameras, but wouldn't that be too much like Acting Lessons? There the villain (in)conveniently reveals to your LI all your cheatings with photo evdience. Idk if DPC would do the same thing twice.
in my opinion it will be another invisible indicator communicated telepathically as affinity was, something will happen not because the LI notices something in particular (which we are not talking about sex, but flirtation) and because of this at some point she will decide not to trust

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Vinny is a damn dangerous guy. He can really ruin a life. An armed drug addict with a mental disorder. For MC, the best option would be to figure out how to arrange a fatal accident for Vinny, for all the best.
How do you see him in such a dangerous state?
Because he carried a gun? Or because of his rant at the mc?

instead it looks like someone who's trying to look like a thug. :Kappa:
So we are gonna have to wait another year for the next update eh? :(
just wait till summer.and it will be released eps.10

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Too many comments to keep track of here, but I'm sure more than a handful have questioned why the fuck this episode was called "Vixens".

Was it called the "Vixens" because they are three girls the mc never fucking says a word to (ok, he did lick Tiffany's cunt up on stage, but that was almost like a passing glance)? Were the three titular characters of any significance at all?

If anything, they were probably all fucking other people, and not the mc.

So why call the episode "Vixens"?

My theory - oh you knew I had a theory:

The mc has just committed to his LI by the end of episode 8, and the "Vixens" (symbolised by the three girls but not specific to them), are all the temptations the mc faces after he commits.

Now before this episode even began people had already surmised he'd be getting tempted left and right, but it has been consolidated with the "cheat tally" (tc), the counter that increments every time the mc strays from his one and only (or two in case of the throuple) love:
  • Grabbing Mel & Sarah's ass when they show off their costumes: That'll be one (1) warning. But then not grabbing their asses indicates you don't have a pulse.
  • Kissing Cammy back when she greets you at the beginning: Another single (1) warning. But seriously, the girl already had her lips on the mc's lips, to emotionlessly stand there, you just don't do that the our beloved Cammy!
  • Enjoying the alcohol swap too much with Becky: Another (1) warning. After all we've learnt about Becky this episode, it's easy to forgo this penalty. :sick:
  • Enjoying the alcohol swap too much with Tiffany: And another (1). This one's harder to pass up than Becky. Tiffany's definitely a little vixen! :devilish:
  • Greeting Tiffany's hole: She invites you too! Another (1) transgressions!
  • Gently grabbing Bianca's ass: Oops, there goes another (1) warning. It was just for the photo, I swear!
  • Going for the full grab on Bianca's ass: Ok, you're pushing it now, that's a two-pointer (2) there! Come on, you're on Jill's branch and your full on groping her friends ass in a photo shoot standing right next to Jill? Bravo!
  • Telling Josy you sometimes think how the two of you could have ended together: Yeah, that's a point (1). Stop living in the past bro!
  • Telling Josy you always think how the two of you could have ended together: You know it's gonna add two (2) to the score. What are you thinking, you've chosen some hot ass but you're always looking over the fence? Yeah, the grass is always greener.
  • Getting disappointed when Sage takes you to your room to... take a picture: That's a single (1) hit. Stop thinking with your dick, man!
  • Posing sexy with Sage for the shoot: Yeah, another (1) warning. I dunno, it's all for John Boy's album, just a little fun.
  • Going for the double ass grab when posing with Mel & Sarah: Only one (1) infraction point for this. What do you expect, not everyone can be Keanu Reeves with the hover hands. My motto, if a girl is cool with you grabbing their ass, grab their fucking ass! And I don't need to say what you do when you've got two girls down for it!
  • Grabbing Nicole's ass when chatting with her and Lily: Another (1) point for the collection. There's an option to not grab her ass. Can't say I know how that pans out, never clicked on that one.
  • Grabbing Lily's ass instead of Nicole's: And another (1) point, damn!: You only get to do this if Nicole doesn't like your mc. Interesting that Nicole takes precedence over Lily here. Interesting. I would have liked to have a choice.
  • Enjoying Lily tits on display: And... another (1) point. I'm sorry, when a girl flashes you her tits, you don't fucking try to change the subject!
  • Making out with Riona: This is a double (2) penalty! Oh sweet, sweet Riona. When a girl so candidly tells you, "I like making out with you." what's a faithful guy to do?
  • Asking Heather for a rain check: Sorry, but that's a (1) penalty. Kinda harsh, the mc's just keeping his options open. I mean, preparing for a relationship failure is surely a healthy attitude...
  • Letting Heather use you: Yeah, dos (2) penales right there. But it was therapeutic I swear!
  • Touching Mel & Sarah's tits when they are "auditioning" for the costume contest: Two (2) points for two pairs. I guess that's fair.
  • Suggesting you'll only fuck Sandy when she's working: Just one (1) point. I mean, that's keeping it professional right?
And there we have it. A fuck load of temptation, only moments after committing to the girl of your dreams. Ok, not exactly moments, it took a fucking year actually, could anyone really be blamed for succumbing after being blue balled for nigh on 13 months?

So how'd you go? Did you stay true?

Worst case, I scored a 14 on my DIK M&J run - yeah, my dude was a Neutral during that throuple library scene back in the day, then the wheels fell the fuck off and he's been whoring it all over. Nah, he'll be fine, ain't nothing gonna happen, I'm sure...

The tally is only created and increased in this episode, but you can be sure its gonna be lurking in the shadows, waiting to castrate the mc when he gets down on one knee and takes his commitment to the next level! :eek:
Grabbing Lily's ass instead of Nicole's: And another (1) point, damn!: You only get to do this if Nicole doesn't like your mc. Interesting that Nicole takes precedence over Lily here. Interesting. I would have liked to have a choice.

That is such an asshole move from DPC :mad:, who the hell is not Liked by Envy ?! , it's almost a default state:LOL:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Didn't he say that this will be the pace that he will be working at from now on when he came out and defended himself with that long post? :unsure:

So I'd say it's very unlikely that we are getting the update anytime before October next year.
I guess it all depends howe many cinematics he wants to make.
But overall, whenever it releases, it's ok. He's a one man army, can't really do it faster if he wanted to while keeping the quality.

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
So we are gonna have to wait another year for the next update eh? :(
We don't have the interlude this time, so it should be a little shorter wait. I'm also hoping that since the party planner minigame is done that will cut back on some of the dev time as well, although the fighting game is getting an overhaul so who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if Episode 10 drops during Halloween this year.

Reactions: John Ness

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Does everybody really believe that Jill not cutting up that picture is the only way to get to a potential threesome between Bella/Jill? I'm seeing the same conclusion on here and on the reddit.

Personally, I think it will just be a way to get back on the Jill path later on in the game, as everything Jill revolves around that picture. I can't imagine DPC locking out such a highly desired lewd scene to only such a difficult path. I never got it in my 9 runs. You would have to pursue both Jill and Bella all the way to Episode 8, choose Bella, then betray Bella by kissing Jill in Episode 9. I don't see many Chick MCs doing that.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
instead it looks like someone who's trying to look like a thug.
Today he is trying to look like a thug, tomorrow he will be a thug. After this incident he probably harbored a grudge. Anyway, if someone threatens with a weapon, then he is dangerous, regardless of whether his intentions are serious or not. I think so.

Reactions: John Ness

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Does everybody really believe that Jill not cutting up that picture is the only way to get to a potential threesome between Bella/Jill? I'm seeing the same conclusion on here and on the reddit.

Personally, I think it will just be a way to get back on the Jill path later on in the game, as everything Jill revolves around that picture. I can't imagine DPC locking out such a highly desired lewd scene to only such a difficult path. I never got it in my 9 runs. You would have to pursue both Jill and Bella all the way to Episode 8, choose Bella, then betray Bella by kissing Jill in Episode 9. I don't see many Chick MCs doing that.
I think it is way more likely that it leads to a path were Jill isn't ready to give up the MC and will lead to a nice drama between Jill and Bella.
But some want to belive, same as some hope that they can add Sage, Lily and Zoey to the throuple...even when we know DPC won't make a harem...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't he say that this will be the pace that he will be working at from now on when he came out and defended himself with that long post? :unsure:

So I'd say it's very unlikely that we are getting the update anytime before October next year.
Honestly, once 7 months have passed, it makes very little difference when the tenth chapter comes out. between August and September, what would change?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Honestly, once 7 months have passed, it makes very little difference when the tenth chapter comes out. between August and September, what would change?
We aren't talking about 7 months, we are already at almost 10 months of development cycle. The point is that he wastes his time adding stuff that do nothing for the story and especially in the last update, kill the game's replayability (which was one of it's strongest suits).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We aren't talking about 7 months, we are already at almost 10 months of development cycle. The point is that he wastes his time adding stuff that do nothing for the story and especially in the last update, kill the game's replayability (which was one of it's strongest suits).
but that was what I was saying, once we are over 7 months, and we are, I don't care if it takes us 9, 10 or 11

the first 5-6 minutes of the chapter with those random animations are a slap in the face to any complaints about production time...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
but that was what I was saying, once we are over 7 months, and we are, I don't care if it takes us 9, 10 or 11

the first 5-6 minutes of the chapter with those random animations are a slap in the face to any complaints about production time...
Yeah but instead of spending a month or whatever he did on those animations he could have used it on something else that added value to the story. I doubt anyone would agree to him spending 2 months on an animation that does nothing for the story and is just there for no reason other than to show off.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes