Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
In the latest episode I saw a recap of Maya saying "It's best to not have any strings attached yet"

Do we get the text even if we stayed faithful to her and Josy till that point? My MC did have 'relations' with Sage and a few random HOTs. Did that bring about MC's 'concern' about sex and dating others? (which caused Maya to say this)

1671994273302.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's his full-time job, he has 5 rigs with dual 3090's for rendering and in the end he gets outworked by other devs that I'm not going to mention that work with 1x3090 and drop their updates in 1 month less time. :WaitWhat:
Wow, not a single thing in that statement is true. Impressive.

8 3090's. Pretty sure each in it's own rig.

More importantly, by any rational metric (animation frames, static renders, size of updates, etc.), DPC outproduces anyone working alone, and a lot of actual teams. There are full games, which have been in development for YEARS, which don't have as much content as DPC put out this year. I get that a lot of you have no experience with creative endeavors, and have the idea that art should just spring forth fully formed instantaneously, but FFS, this shit is WORK, and it takes time.

Midlife Crisis (which is a great, funny game), in it's current entirety, is smaller than Episode 9. City of Broken Dreamers, (which is similar in scope and quality) has been in production for about as long, and is half the size of BADIK. And I believe they have a small team of developers. The Genesis Order has been going for a year is made by a fairly sizable team, and while they put out by monthly updates, they also haven't produced even half the content DPC has put out this year. And a good part of what they do is based on a map engine from 3 games ago. There is relatively little actual new rendering or animating.

If you don't like the time he takes, don't play it. Or do, and say he should get more help. But suggesting he doesn't produce, or is out produced by other devs, is absurd. Get a grip.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
In the latest episode I saw a recap of Maya saying "It's best to not have any strings attached yet"

Do we get the text even if we stayed faithful to her and Josy till that point? My MC did have 'relations' with Sage and a few random HOTs. Did that bring about MC's 'concern' about sex and dating others? (which caused Maya to say this)

View attachment 2263009
Maya is saying that the strings are not the requisite for the relationship, but rather that the relationship only exists if you attach your own strings.

Reactions: Arachnox

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, it's a cartoon security camera - I don't think you're going to find a real world analog. So, as with all fictional tech, and to quote JM Straczynski, "all space ships move at the same speed - the speed of plot."

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Just classic "am better than you so i don't need to be nice, peasant" personality.
Or, given the nature of the game, Magnar believes in that whole Purity Culture bullshit, and she's just VERY sexually frustrated. Like Sage. And we all know the only solution for sexual frustration is the MC's 3rd leg.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Wait, someone said that MC breaks up with Josy and Maya at the end of halloween party, why is that?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wait, someone said that MC breaks up with Josy and Maya at the end of halloween party, why is that?
No, there's a scene for Maya and Josy commenting on your breakup if that was your choice end of episode 8...
Same with the others you were involved with but ended that relation.... Makes sense since you were forced to make a choice right?

Sep 6, 2021
Having trouble transferring my saves from Season 1&2 from my Android. I've used the codes provided and it gives me an error. Can anyone help me with it?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This event opens if you were on Maya/Josy route and some other LI, and chose the last one. You get this scene:
But someone will want you dead in this thread, be careful.

gg_xx

Apr 29, 2022
This event opens if you were on Maya/Josy route and some other LI, and chose the last one. You get this scene:
But someone will want you dead in this thread, be careful.
I was caught off guard by this scene on one of my playthrus because it used such an early/old save of mine lol I totally forgot I started off bout the throuple life

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Has anyone got a save at end of season 8 for all Nicole content unlocked so I get all interactions with her in episode 9 and a save when your not friendly with Nicole so you get the grab Lily's ass instead.
Ive got loads of saves but none for the above it seems.
Or know if any saves on page 1 will be the above.
thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes