NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
About the Blue Eyed White Dragon Masked Girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm no so sure her eye match the masked girl and she was only a cameo in the first place.
ewqeqweq.png
For those that don't know vDawe is DPC's buddy and discord mod and since DPC already used 2 of his models in the game, why not a 3rd? :PogChamp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this one, as a new character I could see as the masked girl. If someone wants to check for moles and blemishes between the models, be my guess, I don't have the eye for detail.

omega0rn

Mar 17, 2021
SLI isn't used for compute, which this is. NVlink is, however. But it's not supported by any cards in the geforce-line.
Additionally, even if did SLI, say 4x 1080 TIs or whatever the last card was that supported it, it wouldn't yield you any more performance in compute. Not even 1%.

Having 8 3090's and not SLI-ing them for significant performance improvement is outright retarded.

Running 8 systems with one 3090 is a waste of time and resources, when you could SLI two 3090's into one system and increase performance but I'm not gonna go into details about that. Same reason he didn't want to upgrade to 4090, because you can't SLI them, but that insignificant because in tests the 4090 creamed SLI 3090 Ti's, barely but it did. So anyone that's saying upgrading to 4090 isn't improvement on his system doesn't know what he's talking about and he's not even worth replying to.

I don't know if you played TGO, but at 55% complete, the game has a playtime of ~30 hours. They drop an update every two weeks. Just for comparison since the beginning of BaDIK, NLT has completed 2 full games with like 60+ hours playtime each and is halfway through the third game, so your comparison isn't that good.

Besides I think DPC is talented, there's no doubt about it. But personally I think other devs are more motivated, talented and have a better sense of what they want to do with their games than him.

I don't know why you got your panties in a bunch, since we are free to criticize him as much as we want. If you want to see people only praise him, you can go on his Discord. :whistle:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Jill is also incredibly naive and likely took the rejection, no matter the reason, to heart.

It's all academic of course, because even if MC called, and Jill completely understood and didn't take anything to heart, you're also now banking on arranging the date for another day, you've started changing a lot of variables for something taking place in a relatively short space of time, the weather could be different, altering the entire exchange. Maybe she had other stuff planned on those days, so you need her to cancel plans for you rejecting her plans?
Ok, she had no other plans or drops them for MC, the weather is the same, she completely understands and doesn't have any inkling of ill will from MC despite her entire arc being about her being unsure of MC, everything goes off without a hitch... All so your MC can what? Answer the phone?
How is that less lazy writing? Everything working out perfectly despite the change in circumstances?
either im just misunderstanding you or im just having too many holiday drinks. im not sure what you are arguing here.

to Jill this picnic is literally a sign from God whether or not that her and MC are going to be soulmates for eternity, except that fact that she feels this way is never properly communicated to the MC or by extension the player. we only learn after the fact that choosing to help a sick Sage bans you from ever being with Jill. thats why the situation is annoying to many players; the "decision" between Sage and Jill isnt equal in any sort of common sense world yet there is lopsided finality weighted upon it. as i said earlier, i bet you wouldnt hear essentially any complaints about this choice if DPC was more upfront about it. also there is nothing lost by being able to take care of Sage when she is sick (as a friend) and still go do the picnic with Jill if you are in fact on her path. it ultimately feels like a very arbitrarily forced decision by DPC.

anyways if Jill felt so slighted by MC for not being able to go to a spontaneous picnic, then a phone call from MC explaining the situation would be SIGNIFICANTLY better than just ghosting her forever because for some reason even if you are on the Jill path until that point in time the MC just forgets about talking to Jill for a variety of reasons (apologize and make it up to her, raincheck the picnic, at the very least literally tell her why you couldnt make it so she isnt a melodramatic middleschooler about "her destiny" with MC being altered forever). i think its lazy writing because there isnt even a reason given by DPC why MC never cares about talking to her about the picnic. and sadly this "destiny date" is always horribly intertwined with the lame and (IMO) lazy Tybalt blackmail garbage.

Last edited:

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Was just thinking about the cheating score, and how it could come into play. Sage or the throuple for example could easily find out if you did something with their HOT sisters, but how would Jill for example find out whether you grabbed Nicole's ass or not. They hardly move in the same circles for them to talk.

One explanation could be that the whole DIK mansion is monitored with cameras, but wouldn't that be too much like Acting Lessons? There the villain (in)conveniently reveals to your LI all your cheatings with photo evdience. Idk if DPC would do the same thing twice.
I’m going to predict each girl has a certain Cheat score threshold or certain moments that are just guaranteed to get the MC caught.

The game’s characters constantly mention how word travels fast along with rumors so it’s def been planned out that you can get caught.

Also I’m predicting the effects of cheating on your chosen LI will gradually appear over the rest of season 3 & blow up in the MCs face at the end of S3.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Just got done playing episode 9 and honestly I am not sure how I feel about it like the free roaming event is cool but when the whole episode is just one giant free roaming event it does get kind of annoying especially for multiple playthroughs.

Im also kind of bummed out there was very little progress in terms of both story and with every love interest and now we have to wait a few months for that it feels pretty bittersweet for me while I did enjoy the overall episode it also disappointed me in a lot of things hopefully episode 10 has less free roaming and focuses more on the story and the girls, I just want more Jill which I felt she got kind of the short end of the stick this latest episode not much happened with her outside maybe telling some people she's dating the MC.

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Just got done playing episode 9 and honestly I am not sure how I feel about it like the free roaming event is cool but when the whole episode is just one giant free roaming event it does get kind of annoying especially for multiple playthroughs.

I also kind of bummed out there was very little progress in terms of both story and with every love interest and now we have to wait a few months for that it feels pretty bittersweet for me while I did enjoy the overall episode it also disappointed me in a lot of things hopefully episode 10 has less free roaming and focuses more on the story and the girls, I just want more Jill which I felt she got kind of the short end of the stick this latest episode not much happened with her outside maybe telling some people she's dating the MC.
many others here have come to the same conclusions, more or less

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Also, what do you have against "Cheated" saves? (Besides people not freaking checking the OP before posting)
Nothing whatsoever, and I have never said otherwise. Cheat like a madman, have a ball! Just don't come in here crying like a bitch because your game is broken EVERY FUCKING UPDATE and expecting us to fix the fucking problem. If you (collectively, not you specifically) would just use your fucking brains anf read the goddamn post it would solve well over 95% of every problem.
And they also say that Sage has "anger issues". Sally is just a bundle of nerves, all the time rude and annoyed. I wonder why.
Because she's not getting any from Magnar lately, apparently. She's smart enough that I don't think she'd be drinking if she thought she was pregnant, but Mags studying through a dorm party? Seems like something he would only do if he needed distraction.
Just classic "am better than you so i don't need to be nice, peasant" personality.
When you're good looking and smarter than almost everyone you meet, being nice can be a chore. You tirre of dealing with idiots.
SLI isn't used for compute, which this is. NVlink is, however. But it's not supported by any cards in the geforce-line.
Factually incorrect. There were several 20-series cards that supported NVLink, and the 3090 cards in particular supported it for up to 4 cards interlinked.

Reactions: JiiEf

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I'm not going to lie, I am just glad I have Sarah & Mel threesome and it was everything I wanted it to be, and the Maya & Josy was great.

The competitive nature with Sarah being cocky and Mel shit talking made it hotter. I mean if you post on cluck that you wanted threesome with they even say can't share lol the sex scene lives up the hype for me.

Now, I just sit here and hope we get Jade & Cathy threesome but I doubt it. Clearly there going to be a romanced Sage threesome in the future I wanna can we choose or she will lol.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Nothing whatsoever, and I have never said otherwise. Cheat like a madman, have a ball! Just don't come in here crying like a bitch because your game is broken EVERY FUCKING UPDATE and expecting us to fix the fucking problem. If you (collectively, not you specifically) would just use your fucking brains anf read the goddamn post it would solve well over 95% of every problem.
Because she's not getting any from Magnar lately, apparently. She's smart enough that I don't think she'd be drinking if she thought she was pregnant, but Mags studying through a dorm party? Seems like something he would only do if he needed distraction.
When you're good looking and smarter than almost everyone you meet, being nice can be a chore. You tirre of dealing with idiots.
Factually incorrect. There were several 20-series cards that supported NVLink, and the 3090 cards in particular supported it for up to 4 cards interlinked.
Yeah but save was acting up, and all I did was look in the forum for a fix tbh.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah but save was acting up, and all I did was look in the forum for a fix tbh.
Yeah, except they don't. The save only has what you or it's creator caused to be there. If you used a mod, especially Scrappy, you usually end up with a flag saved in the file about it. If you saved after having made impossible choices (like pursuing more than one LI at the end of chapter 8) you fucked yourself, as everyone here predicted over a year ago when episode 8 came out. There's only one person at fault here, and if they had read the first fucking post they wouldn't have needed to post their questions .

That
is where my anger stems from, because there are literally hundreds of thr same fucking question posted after the solution was already provided.

Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes