redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
So are we going to wait 3 months for the next update? It's the greatest game I've ever seen on this site but waiting 3 months for new content hurts me, physically and psychologically.
Yes we are, just forget about it for a while. Come back in october or november. You'll be happier for it. I feel you, i really do, I was waiting for an explanation concerning the situation between the MC, Josy and Maya (the twist was evident), but no just a fucking cliffhanger. The conversation you have with Josy on the phone is quite telling, she was ready to come to you, be with you (asking your room door number and explaining everything) and probably break up with Maya. Lmao

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I do have a question for everyone though... I played the new chapter a few times and I noticed a few scenes in the vault that wasn't in game.... Is the vault content just extra renders of scenes that didn't make it or did I miss some things along the line?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I do have a question for everyone though... I played the new chapter a few times and I noticed a few scenes in the vault that wasn't in game.... Is the vault content just extra renders of scenes that didn't make it or did I miss some things along the line?
the vault renders are just bonus stuff. they aren't in the actual game.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
the vault renders are just bonus stuff. they aren't in the actual game.
Thank you, kind soul! That's what I thought but with games I love, I always second guess myself. With each chapter of this game, I always do 3 playthroughs. 1 full dik, 1 full chick and 1 neutral just to make sure I don't miss anything.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yes we are, just forget about it for a while. Come back in october or november. You'll be happier for it. I feel you, i really do, I was waiting for an explanation concerning the situation between the MC, Josy and Maya (the twist was evident), but no just a fucking cliffhanger. The conversation you have with Josy on the phone is quite telling, she was ready to come to you, be with you (asking your room door number and explaining everything) and probably break up with Maya. Lmao
the break up i'm not entirely sure. the coming clean yeah. But you forget that, suddenly Maya is more determined than ever about joining the Host, something changed yeah the talk with dad and derek, but also I think Josy.
and i assume she may be aware of Josy coming, or may not, thats intresting if i think about it. I don't know, She was kind of surprised when Josy showed up, but on the other hand Josy calls you, but not warm Maya that hey babe I'm coming ? eh complicated and cheap drama anyway if i'm honest, I will talk about this in my other longer review of ep 3 :)

Reactions: m4pII and TheFinder

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Still meaningless I mean what's the point in adding it there if we still end up on our ass? :p
Sometimes devs do such nonsense things. Even if the outcome is predefined and plot element. It happens. The mind is set upon a certain approach not fully realizing the futility of it. It just happens. I usually don't give much thought for such things untill they become systemic.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Still meaningless I mean what's the point in adding it there if we still end up on our ass? :p
well it felt good to see he's beaten up face. and the fact that he using steroids just makes it even better, :D

edit :
of course i was not struggling with him at all XD, i beat him right in the beginning, without a sweat honesty XD, by that time my character was overpowered :p

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
the break up i'm not entirely sure. the coming clean yeah. But you forget that, suddenly Maya is more determined than ever about joining the Host, something changed yeah the talk with dad and derek, but also I think Josy.
and i assume she may be aware of Josy coming, or may not, thats intresting if i think about it. I don't know, She was kind of surprised when Josy showed up, but on the other hand Josy calls you, but not warm Maya that hey babe I'm coming ? eh complicated and cheap drama anyway if i'm honest, I will talk about this in my other longer review of ep 3 :)
What do you mean ''also I think Josy'' ? Maya was surprised to see her. I dont think Josy warned her. Which means Josy asking the MC for it is quite significant, plus the fact she wants to come clean. I dont know, it feels like Josy breaking up with Maya is highly plausible. Depending on what you choose, Maya also wants to fuck you after her father's meeting I think. I dont know it feels like both Josy and Maya wants to end their relationship.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Wtf are you talking about? AL had one of the best stories of all the games here.. Although I will say the choice to chose between 2 girls and let one of them die is preetty cunt-sy move
That's what made me stop playing AL. I picked it up very early, but stopped playing every releases after like half the story was done, or something along those lines. Then when it fully released, I saw that ending and said "Nope. They'll always live in my head if I never finish the game." .. BaDIK has some twists, but I'm -really- hoping it doesn't go into such a dark place. The current twist cliffhanger is kind of making me angry already, but that one I could get past cause Jill exists.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well it felt good to see he's beaten up face. and the fact that he using steroids just makes it even better, :D

edit :
of course i was not struggling with him at all XD, i beat him right in the beginning, without a sweat honesty XD, by that time my character was overpowered :p
I'd rather smash Tommy's face in he just has a face that you want to punch Chad in this update as people have said wasn't so bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes