Sñ Bruns

Oct 25, 2018
Something I do not understand, why the compressed version of less than 1 giga is displayed exactly the same as the 4 gigabyte version?
Shouldn't it look worse?

May 4, 2017
What do you mean get it from the original link?
I downloaded the mega link from the thread.

I reextracted the download and deleted my saves, but they still show up and the game still crashes
meaning these are first downloaded then re-uploaded again to another acc so the dev can't take them down. This is piracy what I mean by original link as I said above you pledge the necessary amount and you get access to the original link of the game which then you can download the game files in the best possible condition.

Reactions: SolarGuy

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I follow you on this, however they haven't done anything with Bella yet. Their fight scene in 3.0 makes it clear that he wants to but Bella isn't giving him an inch. And it seems that Jade doesn't like it that her husband is interested in Bella at all.
That makes alot of sense as we know there is a higher motive for this prostitution ring. I could also think about Bella being a special treat passed around on special occasions by blackmailing. The fact that she gets blackmailed seems almost certain as she is constantly on edge and that would explain alot about her behaviour assuming the worst in everyone.

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Easily the top 1 game at the moment.
The story may seems childish but is actually pretty serious, all girls are hot as fuck and even the background characters are interesting. Hands down DrPinkCake, you just create the perfect game (and already better than Acting Lessons for me !)

Reactions: Ishi1

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
It felt forced. Btw, do you like more the MC here or Brian from No More Secrets ?
Here for sure.. BUT I Love No more secrets.. one of the top for sure.. MC is more like me(personality wise) he is kind(in my playtrough), thinks about others, does not take advantage of people, while Brian in NmS is an asshole who lost his virg to a prostitute, almost ODed, ended up in Jail multiple times etc.. So yea

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Here for sure.. BUT I Love No more secrets.. one of the top for sure.. MC is more like me(personality wise) he is kind(in my playtrough), thinks about others, does not take advantage of people, while Brian in NmS is an asshole who lost his virg to a prostitute, almost ODed, ended up in Jail multiple times etc.. So yea
Who's your top girl here ?

noirzesqueszn

Jun 25, 2018
So are we going to wait 3 months for the next update? It's the greatest game I've ever seen on this site but waiting 3 months for new content hurts me, physically and psychologically.

Reactions: SpikeZg
4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes