ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy still asked for MC's room first and Josy leaving is mainly because of you lmao. I kind of get what you're trying to say, but not really.
:D, okay my english is bad, but listen. We know, that roommate who not showed up at Maya room is Josy. But, Josy doesn't know, that Maya lives with you, and even if she knew she is living with boy , do to Maya orientation she woudl not assuem that Maya, is cheating her with a boy, also that Maya need to do all this HOT stuff.
also Josy, indeed calls you first, but in the morning, and explain that she would like to stay with you, and also wants to clean with all the stuff.
But you tell her that you are living with someone, but Josy has no reason to assume you mean Maya. so in Josy mind: She calls Maya telling her that she will come to her, and I assume that expleaning the things to Maya first instead .

and because of this Maya, decide that after her speak with dad and derek, she need to do this Hot stuff fast and more than ever.

while not knowing, when Josy arrive exactly, and that you and Josy know each other. basically both of the girl try to delay the consequences. and it's just catch off guard everyone. in the worst possible moment , I'm sure Maya wasn't expecting that Josy will arrive in the middle of the night, right after she was having sexual affair with you. :D .

so both Josy and Maya delayed the important details until it was too late. thats how i see it.

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Now, why on earth would you want to do that? you know she is doing a good job if she is getting that kind of reaction, she just needs a bit of discipline that's all nothing a good spanking won't sort out ;)
nah, stab that biaach..
As someone said on this thread.. She looks like trans Justin B..
Now I really dislike Justing, and I kinda dont like trans people
Combine that two and you get.. Quinn

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
so far i can see there gonna be a battle who get the MC
4 girls are in the battle atm

jill and bella seems bella is pretty jealous when you date jill
and then you have maya and josy omg how wil that work out

so quinn is atm ad a save spot
and sage i dunno maybe she stil love chad
Sage isn't still in love with chad, when she wanted him when he came it was more of a desperate moment than love, she probably hasn't had anyone lose attraction to her like this before. Most see her as a piece of ass(amazing one at that) instead of whatever else, she just needs some loving(and fucking) from mc and she will give in eventually. Not saying she wasn't in love with him before but definitely not now.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
:D, okay my english is bad, but listen. We know, that roommate who not showed up at Maya room is Josy. But, Josy doesn't know, that Maya lives with you, and even if she knew she is living with boy , do to Maya orientation she woudl not assuem that Maya, is cheating her with a boy, also that Maya need to do all this HOT stuff.
also Josy, indeed calls you first, but in the morning, and explain that she would like to stay with you, and also wants to clean with all the stuff.
But you tell her that you are living with someone, but Josy has no reason to assume you mean Maya. so in Josy mind: She calls Maya telling her that she will come to her, and I assume that expleaning the things to Maya first instead .

and because of this Maya, decide that after her speak with dad and derek, she need to do this Hot stuff fast and more than ever.

while not knowing, when Josy arrive exactly, and that you and Josh know each other. basically both of the girl try to delay the consequences. and it's just catch off guard everyone. in the worst possible moment , I'm sure Maya wasn't expecting that Josy will arrive in the middle of the night, right after she was having sexual affair with you. :D .

so both Josy and Maya delayed the important details until it was too late. thats how i see it.
As of right now, They are both in the wrong I completely agree.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
nah, stab that biaach..
As someone said on this thread.. She looks like trans Justin B..
Now I really dislike Justing, and I kinda dont like trans people
Combine that two and you get.. Quinn
She looks better all done up and has a killer body I'm no fan of hers but still would just for that wild ride :p

Reactions: Wyrme and TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes