JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
She looks better all done up and has a killer body I'm no fan of hers but still would just for that wild ride :p
If I had my choice in the matter, I'd kick Maya and Josy out of the dorm room, move Quinn in, tame her (she need's to be dominated as evident in the first chapter when you go and retrieve your stuff from the HOT house... "Oooo anger issues, I like it!")
and have a side fling with Bella.

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
You are a better man than I am. Out of all the female characters, I like Josy and Maya the least. I would fucking LOVE it if we gained some favor points from Quinn and became the daddy figure she obviously lacked.
Also, fucking Bella man. I could NOT leave her alone in the game. I tried everything but I always went weak for her lol.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I like them the least, but I'd definitely date Jill and not Josey or Maya. Those two are likely done even if you nope the fuck out, but picking one over the other is sure to ruin your relationship with the one you don't pick. They both also already showed they were willing to cheat with you - Josey in particular, which to me is a red flag that they would also potentially cheat on you. Jill sends off no such vibes.

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
I keep getting this error when i try to load old saves.
Anyone experiencing the same?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update2.rpyc", line 6721, in script
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
    sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sun Aug 18 01:11:24 2019

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys, so i downloaded the android port but it keeps getting stucked at the first roam can someone give me a save after that? Thanks!

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
You know the saying, no mater how hot one girl is, there is always a guy that is tired of her. Probably Chad got tired of this nymphomaniac redhead and wanted a more quiet love life.:unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wasn't necessarily cheating... You find him stroking his dingus in the locker room while talking dirty to some broad on the phone about panties.
I think it was another guy he was talking with, the Sage scene just before they argue is very telling he kisses her on the forehead now a guy that is cheating with another girl would probably have kissed her on the lips of course, but that just doesn't do it for Chad

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Wasn't necessarily cheating... You find him stroking his dingus in the locker room while talking dirty to some broad on the phone about panties.
We don't know if he talked to a girl, actually. But if he did he clearly doesn't want anyone to know her identity. She is either totally different to Sage (i.e. not popular or otherwise socially upwards) or she is taboo in some way (like a teacher or [unlikely] a family member).

Reactions: JamieSadistic

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn't go so far as to say I like them the least, but I'd definitely date Jill and not Josey or Maya. Those two are likely done even if you nope the fuck out, but picking one over the other is sure to ruin your relationship with the one you don't pick. They both also already showed they were willing to cheat with you - Josey in particular, which to me is a red flag that they would also potentially cheat on you. Jill sends off no such vibes.
Yet :p . there has to be something "wrong" with her to. She already likes to make decisions against your will.

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Sex with Jill or Bella would make no sense. One is married and is conflicted about what she wants, the other you just asked out for the first time. Some girls put out on the first date, but only megasluts put out before that.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I think it was another guy he was talking with, the Sage scene just before they argue is very telling he kisses her on the forehead now a guy that is cheating with another girl would probably have kissed her on the lips of course, but that just doesn't do it for Chad
You think so man? I really don't see Chad as the buttmongering type. Dawe, definitely. There for a while, I thought Dawe from the Alphas and Jacob from the DIK's were boning. Something about Dawe just screams hiding homosexuality.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes