always86

Mar 19, 2020
That was the prop gun. Besides Tommy might be an asshole, but I doubt he'd be a murderer.
The only thing I’ve been wondering with Tommy and Josy is if there is something a bit deeper going on between them. Josy really doesn’t have her own story, she wouldn’t have anything going on without the connection to Maya.

Tommy is pretty weird about her as well, as it wouldn’t seem that they really lived together for that long, certainly not long enough so have a strong familial bond,

In the reddit group I pointed the differences between Maya & Josy sex scenes.

After rewatching both their sex scenes in season 1 & 2.

Josy can deep throat MC but Maya Can
Josy can fit MC Dick when they have sex while Maya needed lube.

In Josy first sex scene you see had a problem going full down on his penis, MC mentions her not able to go down on it in ep.6 and even outdoors you can see the same thing.

With Maya see always was able to go down on the middle of his penis in ep.6, on outdoors.

Just look the at the shots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the things I love about the Maya x Josy path is the gentle ‘corruption’ of Maya. From MC putting his hand up her skirt in the library and her asking him to stop, to flat out having an orgasm with nothing but a flimsy screen blocking her from public view.

I hope something similar will happen with Jill. Would love if she can naturally deep throat for example.

Last edited:

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
I can't play this with the mini games disabled. It just feels wrong to me. They add to the experience. But to each their own I suppose.

Reactions: KaiserST

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Troy is such a prick early on, how is he not a DIK? anyway, i kicked his ass on others route, and didn't on the other routes since it makes Bella dislike MC more if he beat Troy's ass. although the prick kinda deserves it. then again, during the scene where MC's guitar is stolen, we can see that Troy got beat up during that scene already, so kicking his ass was kinda a DIK move.
and finding out he broke Dawe's jaw as the reason he was kicked outta the Jocks makes me like him more.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Name 10 things you missed on your first playthrough but after replaying many times what moments surprised you missed and surprised you the most.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I rather think so that the tail war has already begun in EP7, when Josy and Maya were temporarily separated. Reason are the hidden cameras. I think so that Josy and Maya know about the cameras and also have access to them. The screenshot is from EP6, Josy is looking at the ceiling.

View attachment 2288692

When the MC has sex with Josy in EP7 after Patrick, Maya will have seen that. She realizes so she has to do something to not lose Josy and/or the MC. Then when Josy goes to the HOTs first, Maya puts Mr.Dildy under her pillow.

When the MC has sex with Maya in EP7, Maya is already much braver. When Maya notices how the MC reacts to Josy's banana teasing in EP8's library, she puts her apple away. I think Maya is now looking at Josy's things the MC likes and secretly practicing.

The dick war is then more likely to end in EP9 when the MC decides to go with MJ and says so it shouldn't be a competition and MJ agrees.
I don't that think those camera where added until the Halloween party by ghost girl friends because they did something plus the fan WT notes the points for Josy and Maya a lot so I think things are just heating up

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
If you could add any female to the offical LI list who would you add.

I would add, Quinn, Riona, Nora, Nicole and lily.
Top five candidates based on how interesting i find them. The first two are kinda cheating since to me at least they feel like LIs in that they can both be a main in others, and I think the MC can run away with Zoey while with another if certain choices add up. Maybe we'll get mini-endings for the others, but I don't think they are getting paths.
  1. Quinn
  2. Zoey
  3. Nicole
  4. Riona
  5. Lilly

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Top five candidates based on how interesting i find them. The first two are kinda cheating since to me at least they feel like LIs in that they can both be a main in others, and I think the MC can run away with Zoey while with another if certain choices add up. Maybe we'll get mini-endings for the others, but I don't think they are getting paths.
  1. Quinn
  2. Zoey
  3. Nicole
  4. Riona
  5. Lilly
Pretty good list. I would probably switch Nicole and Lily, but apart from that...

Reactions: YeOldeWanker
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes