Deogracias

Jan 30, 2019
If you could add any female to the offical LI list who would you add.

I would add, Quinn, Riona, Nora, Nicole and lily.
Sarah. A no-brainer to me. Fucking love her! Doubt it will happen though, she's just not someone that is likely to go steady anytime soon. First some orgies etc ;) Perhaps she can join Sage in my Sage-run, I think both would be open to it after episode 9. One can dream..

Reactions: crugh2112

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The only thing I’ve been wondering with Tommy and Josy is if there is something a bit deeper going on between them. Josy really doesn’t have her own story, she wouldn’t have anything going on without the connection to Maya.

Tommy is pretty weird about her as well, as it wouldn’t seem that they really lived together for that long, certainly not long enough so have a strong familial bond,

One of the things I love about the Maya x Josy path is the gentle ‘corruption’ of Maya. From MC putting his hand up her skirt in the library and her asking him to stop, to flat out having an orgasm with nothing but a flimsy screen blocking her from public view.

I hope something similar will happen with Jill. Would love if she can naturally deep throat for example.
Pete and Monica have been married for a while, we learn in EP2. Consequently, Josy and Tommy have been stepbrothers and sisters for a long time.

But I assume that Tommy knows about Josy's crush on the MC, because the phone call between Pete and the MC makes it clear that Josy has been talking about the MC for a long time. That will also have been the reason why Tommy was an asshole to the MC from the beginning.

Probably Josy Tommy with the gequatschen of the MC on the sack went. In addition, there is still some incident with the Nackellack.

Reactions: dav3knight

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
If you could add any female to the offical LI list who would you add.

I would add, Quinn, Riona, Nora, Nicole and lily.
Jade, Riona, Lily
"but Jade is..."
Jade, I would add Jade.
Imagine Tybalt having to name you daddy while you keep calling Jade mommy. Sage would tapped out and left the house, Tybalt would unironically rope. Burke would be murdered by both of you and his body hidden in the garden.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't that think those camera where added until the Halloween party by ghost girl friends because they did something plus the fan WT notes the points for Josy and Maya a lot so I think things are just heating up
I figure that there are cameras all over the DIK Mansion because the DIK Mansion was probably a public college building before the father Rusty determined that it would become the DIK Mansion.

Public buildings are usually monitored by video and if you look closely you will see that this camera was connected to the power grid by cable.

screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)

Links in the mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Since the mod is not listed in the VN's OP you can find it here as always (feel free to bookmark it or grab the link from my signature if desired)

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Added an information notifier to the MiniStat if the player is using a save that will ultimately fail because they previously used some other mod/hack that carried over, and gives an automatic method to fix it (by clicking the associated green button). See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added a SanchoNotifier during the Jill lewd for an easily missable event variable (Ep9JillOrgasm) during in-game play. This does NOT populate during the SanchoGallery though, so as not to be intrusive. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Improved and more intuitive VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific (as the player changes the current Branch cheat). This will further insure as pure a playthrough as possible if the player decides to activate a Branch cheat. See mod FAQ for details.
Other extras you might be interested in to go along with your SanchoMod installation:
  • Season 3 music revert (get the old music back): Grab it here
  • Season 3 Sancho's personal import file (all Branches): Grab it here
You won't find a more exhaustive, professionally written mod designed specifically for DIKs period.

Go get you some. Enjoy and regards.
- Sancho
SanchoMod - Pending major maintenance update info
(aka the "Money for Nothing and Chicks for Free" update)

Since the last maintenance update replied to above I already had more planned to incorporate and I took the time to listen to all the requests folks had in the mod's thread. I've implemented those that I thought the most useful and challenging for me. There's no less than 6 major new features added and countless UI tweaks and updates to boot. The update will likely go live sometime later this evening after a few whiskies and me putting a bow on it.

The most significant of the changelog have all been documented with pics, and can be found at the bottom of the mod's FAQ post found here under "Pending Features". Here's a screeny of that section if you're too lazy to click the hyperlink:
1672959422901.png
There's a ton of info in the FAQ, go check it out. Regards.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Looks like a general trending of Karen mellowing towards the MC:

View attachment 2288713

View attachment 2288715

So, I think, in the MC & Zoey's scene, she may be gazing at both and thinking: "hmm... He gets around with all the girls, even some that I've never seen before; I want a piece of that cake too!" Or looking at Zoey's ass and thinking: "wow... Look at the kind of ass he's banging! Can my ass compete with that?"

PS: I omitted the part about Karen & Quinn because it has been already clarified it was Sally and not Karen.
Probably you are right. The theory of Karen being lesbian and Quinn taking advantage of that is far fetched, I´m the first one to say. I was just throwing ideas.

But anyway, Quinn is leading by the hand Karen, and Karen ends up sick in the bathroom. DPC doesn't add that kind of things just because. Maybe Quinn and Karen being sick is not related, but I would like to know what are Quinn and Karen doing between the moment Zoey says good by to MC and the moment MC has the encounter with Vinnie. Maybe we will know in future chapters. I think there is something there.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think there'll be at least a possibility of splitting the lesbian couple in the future if you're on their path. I'm just curious if it' possible to also break up them if your on The Others' path (and also on others, you know, not The Others, but other paths: Sage, Jill, or Bella, but I don't remember well...) because Mr. DPC has been hinting at that since episode 5 (pic #1), and in last episode we had a HUGE hint (pic #2).

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

Funny thing is that, in episode 5, there is a similar conversation with Maya, but it's less dramatic, and, in episode 9, there's nothing alike as it happens with Josy (at least, I didn't notice, please correct me if I'm wrong). Do you guys think, it the split really happens, will be able to chose only Josy?
Maya is pure Chick but Josy always struck me as an LI that could be DIK or neutral but is forced to be a Chick option simply due to the association with Maya. Yeah I think only Josy has a chance of cheating or splitting from Maya

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Do you guys think, it the split really happens, will be able to chose only Josy?
It should depend on two factors: How heavily you've favored each girl, and affinity. Josy seems to like the MC regardless of affinity whilst Maya is a huge chick. If you've sunk a lot of points into Maya, and you're neutral or a chick then you can probably get with Maya.

I know that Josy gets more love (which is understandable, because she is a super likable character) Maya actually has a lot of great moments with the MC. They are quiet, intimate, cute and emotional. Vanilla with a twist since you're slowly influencing her tastes. Besides since you have the opportunity to get a strong bond with her brother, there should be some happy route there where your best friend gets to be your brother in law. That's how i see it, anyways.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I figure that there are cameras all over the DIK Mansion because the DIK Mansion was probably a public college building before the father Rusty determined that it would become the DIK Mansion.

Public buildings are usually monitored by video and if you look closely you will see that this camera was connected to the power grid by cable.

View attachment 2288850
But its house not a public building unless of course it had another use before the Diks. Right now I still think some girls at the party did it we know they something and if the camera where already in place then wouldn't someone be leaking DIK videos or trying to blackmail them they would problems way bigger then Cathy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes