Dogday74

Jan 6, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
saying thanks i playes gog version it was awesome when i play yours ill let you know

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
First off, Neil's last name can't be blank. Among the list of banned names, you cannot choose:

burke
morgan
morgan burke
burke morgan
roberts
taylor
bailey
royce
burgmeister

If you do, Sage will respond with, "No, it's not. Stop fucking around."

Nor can you choose:

armstrong
young
diamond
peart
steele
neil

If you do, Sage will respond with, "Neil [lname]? Really? Stop fucking around."

And you cannot choose a name that matches your MC's first name. If you do, Sage will respond with, "Yeah? That would make you [name] [lname]. Stop fucking around."

But while you can't be Fuckface Fuckface, you can be Fuckface Facefuck if you can tolerate it.

You can, however, make it seem like you're related to the following (among many other known last names in the game):

Cathy Jones
Bianca Thomson
Iris Moore (Josy's mom)
Lydia Henderson (Granny Grenade)

Here's the code:

if lname.lower() == "burke" or lname.lower() == "morgan" or lname.lower() == "morgan burke" or lname.lower() == "burke morgan" or lname.lower() == "roberts" or lname.lower() == "taylor" or lname.lower() == "bailey" or lname.lower() == "royce" or lname.lower() == "burgmeister":
.... mc "It's Neil [lname]."
.... scene ep9_burkes143 with dissolve
.... sa "No, it's not. Stop fucking around."
.... scene ep9_burkes142 with dissolve
.... jump getPlayerlName
elif lname.lower() == "armstrong" or lname.lower() == "young" or lname.lower() == "diamond" or lname.lower() == "peart" or lname.lower() == "steele" or lname.lower() == "neil":
.... sa "Neil [lname]? Really? Stop fucking around."
.... jump getPlayerlName
elif lname.lower() == name.lower():
.... sa "Yeah? That would make you [name] [lname]. Stop fucking around."
.... jump getPlayerlName
elif lname == "":
.... jump getPlayerlName
Yeah, in the world of BaDIK, same surnames can only be used by relatives. :rolleyes:

Considering you can be called "Fuckface" and the game uniquely acknowledges it, why did DPC get all serious when it comes to a surname?

Sage: "Yeah? That would make you "Fuckface Fuckface". Stop fucking around."​

mc :"Yeah it's so silly isn't it Sage, not like "Fuckface Smith", not silly at all. :rolleyes:"​

It would have been better if the mc could say all those surnames, and Sage responded something like this:

Sage: "Tailor... :unsure: Aren't you two... fucking? So you've been giving it to your own sister?"​
mc: "For fuck's sake Sage, not everyone with the same surname is related!"​
Sage: "So you are fucking her then... good to know... ;)"​

mc: "Ahh you sneaky bitch! :cautious:"​
Sage: "Ahaha! :LOL:"​
or
Sage: "Burke?! Really? So you've been fucking your mom and your sister?! :ROFLMAO:"​
mc: "What?! No! I mean, you know I'm not related to you or your mom!"​
Sage: "Hang on, you have been fucking my mom? :cautious:"​
mc: "Oh shit..."​
And then we know where that leads to. :eek:

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Again, attention to small details in the game. At the moment, we are considering two renders with the same situation, but different choices made by the player.
How Sage reacts when you pick Zoey in the top 3 for a costume contest.

First scenario. The chosen path is Others. Sage already knows that Zoey is MC's ex-girlfriend (thanks Derek), but since you and Sage are just friends, her reaction is positive and she continues to smile, keeping her spirits up.
View attachment 2289045

Second scenario. The chosen path is Sage. And she's your girlfriend now. She is a little confused, no smile, and a shadow of doubt is written on her face. I think Sage has a lot of thoughts in her head right now, "why did MC invite her." Even the dialogue has changed, it's an ellipsis before she finishes the question. Sage didn't make a scene of jealousy, but she would remember that.
View attachment 2289070
Another amazing moment showing the immersiveness and liveliness of the BaDIK world. And as always, these moments are not easy to spot. So if anyone sees it, please upload it.
Tbh: I for a while figured that Sage would of been Jealous of Zoey in some way. Don't forget she got out of relationship where she was really cheated on & was scared to take a risk with dating MC. I feel like there will be more reactions like this in the future with all the main girls.

Mostly, I see Sage & Jill being more threaten by Zoey.

Jill would be feeling a big type of way especially being nervous about not being experienced in the bedroom & then you have Zoey who pretty fucked him regular basis going back in life confusing him somewhat.

But, The thing Sage & Jill got over Zoey is that MC never Zoey about how he felt about his birthdays.

Only he tells Sage or Jill about it but always Sage if your not on Jill path.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah, in the world of BaDIK, same surnames can only be used by relatives. :rolleyes:

Considering you can be called "Fuckface" and the game uniquely acknowledges it, why did DPC get all serious when it comes to a surname?

Sage: "Yeah? That would make you "Fuckface Fuckface". Stop fucking around."​

mc :"Yeah it's so silly isn't it Sage, not like "Fuckface Smith", not silly at all. :rolleyes:"​

It would have been better if the mc could say all those surnames, and Sage responded something like this:

Sage: "Tailor... :unsure: Aren't you two... fucking? So you've been giving it to your own sister?"​
mc: "For fuck's sake Sage, not everyone with the same surname is related!"​
Sage: "So you are fucking her then... good to know... ;)"​

mc: "Ahh you sneaky bitch! :cautious:"​
Sage: "Ahaha! :LOL:"​
or
Sage: "Burke?! Really? So you've been fucking your mom and your sister?! :ROFLMAO:"​
mc: "What?! No! I mean, you know I'm not related to you or your mom!"​
Sage: "Hang on, you have been fucking my mom? :cautious:"​
mc: "Oh shit..."​
And then we know where that leads to. :eek:

Brother, you don't know the half of it.

Name 1.jpg
Name 2.jpg
Name 3.jpg
Name 4.jpg

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
That 2nd render happens in any path, except J&M path
That made me giggle x3 you could have just said "That 2nd render happens in most paths, just not J&M's" I don't know. Saying the render happens in "any" path means that it happens in every path, including J&M's. Sorry for nitpicking >.<

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have to say that I don't mind hunting for the special renders but the story special renders are a pain in my ass. The only reason I found them at all is because I played through the update six times. It took three playthroughs to even realize where to look for them. It had been so long since I played the interlude I forgot that they had escaped the free roam at some point and were now residing in random story cgs.

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
I have to say that I don't mind hunting for the special renders but the story special renders are a pain in my ass. The only reason I found them at all is because I played through the update six times. It took three playthroughs to even realize where to look for them. It had been so long since I played the interlude I forgot that they had escaped the free roam at some point and were now residing in random story cgs.
Hopefully the story renders aren't a common theme going forward with the rest of the game.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
That made me giggle x3 you could have just said "That 2nd render happens in most paths, just not J&M's" I don't know. Saying the render happens in "any" path means that it happens in every path, including J&M's. Sorry for nitpicking >.<
yah, got it, thought saying "any...except" was kind of clear, english is not my main (y):sneaky:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I have to say that I don't mind hunting for the special renders but the story special renders are a pain in my ass.
I think some Devs use sandbox/point & click/render hunting, to keep you playing for much longer than you normally would.

I bet if you took out the sandbox/point & clicking/hunting for renders etc, the game would probably be way shorter than it is now.

I wish they could add a skip function to the sandbox portions (especially if you plan on replaying a game like this more than once) after you complete the game, anyways.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
why can't DPC be like Yuno Gasai ?
these are the most beautiful sky-blue eyes,a look that melts my heart,
the most beautiful wavy black hair that flutters in the wind.
this is a masterpiece.

put this in being a dik,
instead of a banana jill,and I'll forget all the rest:love::love:

View attachment 2288744
DPC should hire Yuno Gasai at least for the rewards. They would be real rewards.

Also, DPC should get rid of the 2D drawings. Idea for modders: create a mod to remove the 2D drawings of the frames of the wall of MC's study and to put amazing images like this one instead.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes