B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I thought I had missed a sex scene with Jill and/or Bella but looking at the walkthrough turns out the only one with the main girls is Sage (not counting the teasing by Maya). Dev is blueballing us! ! !
You can always have a threesome with Quinn and Riona (?) ...

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
does anyone have a problem with the game??
it keeps crashing after nearly 5 minutes of playing
Yes. if you go back and scour the threads you will see several other people are having issues with this version and there has yet to be a fix. I have already tried several of the "fixes" here which include deleting old saves (-.-) and playing the compressed version. None worked.

IDK why only certain games seem to have this issue. Another that comes to memory that I had a similar issue with was Ecchi Sensei. There was another as well a while back, but can't remember which it was. But any other game on RenPy engine is fine except these 2.

Reactions: BoundHunter

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Okay I just finished episode 3 and WHAT THE FUCK? THAT ENDING! That is not at all who I was expecting to see. Big fucking cliff hanger. And now the next few months are gonna be torture waiting for the next episode...

DonbaOz

Jul 12, 2018
So, any wacky theories?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...plus having Derek as a bro-in-law would make family dinners that more fun.
Derek is definitely not as dumb as he seems. I think he's playing dumb most of the time.
When we hurt Maya in some ways, he will show his true color, And it's not gonna be pretty.

Having Derek as a bro-in-law is one of the big reason i'm team Maya.

D

Deleted member 1532217

Finally finished chapter 3 on both the dik and chick paths. The dik path seemed like it has a bit more content but most of the scenes are available on both paths. On the dik path you can get a threesome with Mona and Camilla that is not available on the chick path and the panty raid ending with the Quinn/Camilla scene is much more satisfying than on the chick path. Also on the chick path you're denying yourself the little "look closer" and similar minor scenes for really no real gain.

On the chick path you can get a fairly tame scene with Jill that is unavailabe on the dik path (although it's still better than the one where you're wearing the dildo hat on the dik path). Those 2 scenes are the only exclusive content I can remember seeing. As far as I could tell you can't get very far with either Jill or Isabelle on either path yet. Shame since Isabelle is my favorite.

I was especially surprised to see that the final scene with Maya is identical on both paths as long as she likes you.
Can you share what happens in the Jill scenes please?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
bro if i ever feel a hand while I'm sleeping I'd jump out and take the bat to beat that perv. No one comes in my bed uninvited, let alone give me handjobs. Unless its Jill or Bella , maybe.
This is where we differ, my friend. If someone (male or female) starts jerking me off in my sleep, I'll only get defensive and upset for two reasons:
1. They stop before I finish.
2. I find out it's a dude. (I'll still finish but I'll wait until after I'm done to pretend to be mad)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe i am stupid,but please tell me-how to open console within the game?:(
Use option 3 with UnRen to enable it.

If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:

Then it's just SHIFT + D while being in-game.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys can i have a save after the 1st roam? The android version is bugged. And can you edit the name Jun for me? Thanks much appreciated.

Reactions: Griffin407
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes