Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Talking about details...something I only realized during my last playthrough:

Anthony during the party at the HOT's:
View attachment 2290239

The little montage at the end of Ep.8:

View attachment 2290243
Of course it doesn't matter for the plot, but such attention to small details is amazing.
The first picture is now associated with Dawe and Butt Beer ... I recently looked at what it is and now I can't get it out of my head. :KEK:

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
How would you compare this game to acting lessons? Played a couple of hours of Acting lessons and didn't like it...
so does anyone here not like acting lessons but likes being a dik?
also how many routes are there?

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
heyy guys!! Can someone here tell me a way to build game like this on unreal engine then use it in renpy I undestand the basics of Daz studios and Unreal moreover Renpy also doesn't seem any tough
I am only able to transfer the models from Daz to unreal but not the environments buildings etc.
If anyone can help me on this it would mean a lot.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
How would you compare this game to acting lessons? Played a couple of hours of Acting lessons and didn't like it...
so does anyone here not like acting lessons but likes being a dik?
also how many routes are there?
You need to play it till the end. It's the emotional payoff that made everyone fans of DPC, and now we live to serve him.

heyy guys!! Can someone here tell me a way to build game like this on unreal engine then use it in renpy I undestand the basics of Daz studios and Unreal moreover Renpy also doesn't seem any tough
I am only able to transfer the models from Daz to unreal but not the environments buildings etc.
Wrong place to ask bud, try somewhere around here: https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/

Anyone know what Tiffany's tattoo says?

View attachment 2290286
I tried using Google Lens, but I got words like: search, pipe dream, flat xD So I have no clue xD

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Not really the place to ask. Mostly just master baiters here.

Try these forums:
https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-help.113/
https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-tools-guides.44/
https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Status update Episode 10

Happy New Year!

It's 2023, and time for the first Status update for Episode 10.

I have been focusing on posing and rendering animations. You'll be happy to know that my PCs haven't been idle for a single day since beta testing started in early December.

It's been tricky to keep everything going during release weeks, Christmas and New Year, but I did it. And thus, I've got a nice head start on the animations for episode 10.

I have posed 85 animations, of which 37 are complete.

209 static renders are done, so there is some progress in this area.

I have been writing dialogue and working on the episode layout. My main dialogue files are roughly 5300 lines long. Compared to episode 9, this is roughly 20% of the episode.

I'm still planning the episode, adding events, and creating its structure. I'm aiming for a smaller episode than episode 9, and time will tell if I can do that.

Reaching the 5000 render milestone for a single episode was insane. Episode 9 alone could be compared to the entirety of Acting Lessons. It's been easy to add more and more scenes and renders when the game's cast is this big, and I want the spotlight to shine on as many characters as possible in every episode. But with the Halloween episode done, I can limit myself a bit with this next episode.

I can already tell from the events I've put in the episode layout that plenty of story and lewd scenes are to be had. I have decided on the girls getting lewd scenes in this episode, but I left some wiggle room if I feel something more is needed.

There will be plenty of new mini-games in this episode. I love creating them, and I developed several alongside episode 9 development last year. I have planned a couple of mini-games but have yet to create them. They aren't on the same scale as the party planner mini-game, but I think you will enjoy them even so. I'll likely tease you some of it during development without spoiling too much.

I'm looking forward to this development cycle! Right now, I'm battling a cold. I will rest for a few days and hope it will pass soon.

I'll post a Q&A post where you can submit your questions about development soon.

The walkthrough will be updated soon, too - it's about 95 pages long for Interlude and Episode 9 alone.

You can also look forward to fresh polls for episode 10 in January.

I hope this makes you as excited as I am. Have a nice weekend and a great start to the year!

Dr PinkCake
Seems like ep 10 is off to a good start only question is can DPC control himself

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Jill? She didn't seem to notice at all. A banana girl is much more concerned about the question after sex: "IS IT REALLY THAT YOU TROLL THAT FAT GIRL IN A SWIPER? WHY? THIS CANNOT BE, THIS DOESN'T MATCH WITH EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT YOU!"
No, seriously, this is an important conversation after sex. Lol. Of course we know that Jill doesn't like bullying, but there's a much more important big elephant in the room, Jill! The blue-haired beauty that you lose to in every way, the ex of your new boyfriend, was walking around the party, and you didn’t even pay attention! View attachment 2289761
Look at her, Jill and come back from heaven to earth, this is more important than Swiper's fatso! Are you sure you can compete?
You've inspired me to keep a Jill Neutral path ready so that I can dump her ass in favour of Zoey when the time comes!

Sorry Jill, you lost before you even met the MC. You never stood a chance :D

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
I have 2 theories
1: A scene from Bella's past with some explanation what happened to her husband.
2: MC getting blindsided by Vinny and some goons out of some possible future revenge scenario
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but for all we know it's just a silly gag moment made to be dramatic.
Yeah both of your points seem to be possible, though I don't think Nick could be a rat. And yeah, I kind of agree about the dramatic moment. DPC seems to do a lot of dramatic scenes where we build it up way more in our heads (e.g. the pregnancy test or the "We use Sage" speak by Quinn to Riona).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's what I'm talking about. The DIK Mansion was a public college building before that. Guess why the nerds had to hang out in the library? The cameras were installed when the public college building was built. That is why they are connected to the power grid.

Now some people will know from the cameras what makes the DIK Mansion a huge BIG BROTHERS Mansion. The question that arises is how and by whom these videos will be used.

But one thing is actually almost certain. During the cum petition, Quinn told MC that no one present will notice her fucking him. MC is tied up and Quinn looks towards the ceiling after the cum petition. I think so that someone saw the video and also that MC was not comfortable with it. Because Quinn doesn't apologize, as in EP5 from the caller we don't know, she gets the bleeding nose in EP6, which is why the Mansion is destroyed and probably why the Cathy Cluck is dropped off.

- In DNG2, Cathy holds out her hands even though the MC is just asking something, not buying. Cathy was on the take and looked the other way during the DIK activities.
- After the destruction of the DIK Mansion, Rusty learns so his father will not pay for the damages.
- The MC is stubborn like his mother and repairs the Mansion. But the father of Rusty must do something good for the behavior and cum petition. Man I soon think so that even the Burgmeisters are afraid of the MC's family. Where do I come up with this? In EP9 Zoey asked the MC if he had to bang (fuck) to get the room. He gets the best room as an apology from the Burgmeisters because of the cum petition. That's probably why Zoey got the loft in San Diego, because it's a building owned by the MC's family. She fucked with the MC.

You will see so Agnes is the grandmother of the MC. She always bought cookies to be close to her grandchildren or great-grandchildren. She knows about Zoey, she also knows about Josy, that's why Josy got her acceptance to college. Grandma Agnes took care of that. Believe me when I write that there are MC family members at the Halloween party. One is from the Elderly home. The DIKs wheelchair is still on the roof. But there's another wheelchair. Fresh out of the Elderly home?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to tell me Bruke is behind the camera that could work but still doesn't answer what Tara friends did and at this point the only camera we know about is in Derek rooms maybe thats the only there is and the girls are missing with Derek. Anges MC grandmother one problem MC would know that

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think something is coming with Josy and Maya the way points for them are counted it feels like a fight or fights is coming. Maya isn't dealing with the money issue right and it feels like that is going to cause something then if spent more time with one girl that could cause problems then there the fact Josy and Maya still aren't good 100%. If your on their path it feels like at some point you have to pick but the closer to even you are the better chance for the throuple. To me the best and maybe only chance for a solo is to be on Josy and Maya path because MC on other path is fucking someone other then Josy but I could be wrong and there be more then one way.
Yeah. Certainly there'll be something. The fact there's this counter points clearly to something in their exclusive path (and, my hunch, since Sage we'll be single, maybe Maya -- or even Josy if one chan chose Maya over her -- will hook up with Sage -- and this is not something I'm rooting for, just my hunch according to the way the story is evolving). But I think there'll be something in the bachelor path too... I don't think those hints about Josy in the solo path are for nothing.
DPC has already planned everything.

screenshot0001.png

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Really good chapter, nice gameplay haunted mansion + new planning mini game . dont regret that chose Others path. but when new content with Cathy .. waiting very much

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Man i imagined Tommy to dress as a werewolf.
It suits his personallity so well. Not a vampire.
Those brits suits them better like Tybalt

Reactions: shazba

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Yes. That is exactly the problem. I have completed the Others route, but somehow lack the conviction to start from season 2 Jill ending and redo the whole bloody freeroam part in this release. The biggest issue with freeroam is, ther is no skip button. A multi route setup works best with the VN format. The way it is done here is... well, quite tedious.
The free roaming sections are way faster after your first playthrough as you don't have to look out for all the collectibles. Plus you don't have to go all through the conversations. Yes, it's much clicking, but what did cost me 30 minutes in the first playthrough did cost me like five minutes the next times.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
For anyone who wants to have a proper party planning. With this most of your maggot brothers wont complain about the party except rusty who ll say "you throw mediocre parties" which i think is okay and my perk was 'beers dont require cups to activate' i got an A Rank by the end of it...anyways here you gooo
For anyone who wants a proper party planning: Don't listen to this guy, make up your mind by yourself and get you an S rank, it's not that hard.

Reactions: randomv

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone know what Tiffany's tattoo says?

View attachment 2290286
After fumbling with Yarxi for a bit, it simply 3 separate kanji.

1) 智 - wisdom, intellect, knowledge.
2) 福 - happiness, luck, well-being.
3) 平 - simple, calm, flat.

It depends on what you go by. The lists them as Wisdom, Happiness, and Peace.

The General once corrected me, and he being Asian and I a U.S. Southerner, trust who you choose at your own risk. warscared icon.png

The tattoo is also found on the character Carolyn, although DPC insists on calling her Gina for some stupid reason. Until proven otherwise, I still think it's no coincidence.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes