Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Out of curiosity I made a speedrun on "other" path to win Quinn's bet. I didn't fuck around the whole episode for this narcissistic drug dealing pimp and surprise, surprise she's still the same bitch who treats the main character like shit.

I should probably stop trying to understand Quinn's popularity. I just have no desire to like assholes.
She's a huge challenge. To try to tame the beast, even if probably the beast is going to eat you. IRL everybody with two functional brain cells should stay away from a person like Quinn, but this is a game. Who wouldn't at least try to gain the heart of this twisted, charismatic, intelligent, wicked, tortured by her past and incredibly hot lost girl and save her from herself? It would be the ultimate victory for any guy. If there will be a route in which MC achieves it, I would call it "The Balls-Of-Titanium MC route", or something like that.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah that tension is strong.
And for the last situation why i need this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I don't like about dating Jill - you have to adapt to her, break yourself. You don't change because you want to as a person, but BECAUSE JILL WANTS YOU TO. No wonder her route is the most difficult in terms of execution. So Jill is just a good friend to me in my canon, because she's not that bad as a person.
Even Bella is much easier - you can have any kind of affinity, you just need to fulfill a few conditions at the beginning of the game.
Sage and Josy really love you no matter what, Josy herself has a slight DIK inclination, but due to the locking on Maya, this is not possible in Ep.4.
Yeah because I feel like her route will interesting because I feel she's a dreamer when comes to love
at least main girls understand struggle of love the good & the bad but Jill she doesn't.

Her view on love & destiny will be changed if you dating her, choose Bella over her, Hell in love with both of them with her not moving on.

More importantly, I see this season having the most drama The Halloween party was the calm before the storm because ep.10 will be when shit gets more intense.

I can see each main girl path will have a break up moment

Sage- It depends on many things:
MC slept with her mom or He did Jade & showed the DIKs & her father.
Using The restaurant
Not telling her about Chad, I have feeling she find out & when she talks to MC about it. She'll quickly figure out he knew already & never told her.
other drama we haven't seen yet

and M&J because of stress, Bella husband drama & Jill it depends on the amount bad things you done because you romance her as neutral.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Out of curiosity I made a speedrun on "other" path to win Quinn's bet. I didn't fuck around the whole episode for this narcissistic drug dealing pimp and surprise, surprise she's still the same bitch who treats the main character like shit.

I should probably stop trying to understand Quinn's popularity. I just have no desire to like assholes.
Tbh: Quinn is for people who like sexy jerks, importantly the ones you think you can save

Kryptolog

Nov 21, 2018
When Bella gets caught and starts talking at the haloween evend with Sage, Maya and Josy game just loops back.
Screenshot 1 - when the loop start
screenshot 2 - it loops back to this moment
Is thete a fix? It doesn't matter even I load the save from >1h ago..
1.png
ss1
2.png
ss2

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020

Maybe you should’ve slowed down a bit on your speed run. If you had, you’d have noticed a lot of nuance and depth to Quinn’s character and how her attitude to the MC changes if you’re on her route. It’s true that her words often come across as harsh, but there’s a great deal going on beneath the surface.

I don’t know what you’re referring to when you say she still treats the MC like shit. She’s clearly really happy if he does succeed, and you can contrast that to her visible disappointment if he doesn’t. Then she takes him back to her lair where they fuck each other’s brains out and spend the night together. Hardly treating someone like shit.

The sleepover scene with her is also, for my money, one of the most intimate and romantic moments in the game, on any route, so far, and is all the more satisfying because it’s with a character who has until now probably seen those things as a weakness.

In a sense you’re right - if you’re not sold on Quinn after watching that, I doubt you ever will understand her appeal. But writing her off as an asshole really is to miss something fundamental about her character.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hadn't thought of it but yeah you're 100% right. Zoey actually blows Jill out of the water.

An ex with unresolved feelings showing up is bad, one like Zoey worse. Zoey is charismatic the diks love her straight of the bat, she's also his former best friend, first love; looks like THAT and can deepthroat him while Jill's giving it little pecks. Yeah Jill's ass would be in for a cucking, actually maybe it's best she's oblivious :ROFLMAO:.
No words, just made to describe your post. Exactly.(y)
f35.jpg

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Pendrell if you like someone, then you are more forgiving of her shortcomings...
But if you don't like someone, then there is no leniency, and all her flaws only increase your dislike
You said “she's still the same bitch who treats the main character like shit.” This is demonstrably not true, and nothing to do with liking or disliking the character.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I replay the game again from start, and boyy the first episodes are pure gold, and Sage looked pretty massy back then compared to now, which also adds to her character as she feels much better with our MC.

And Alex(MC) grew up to become a monster, from a shy intervert to a walking chad.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah because I feel like her route will interesting because I feel she's a dreamer when comes to love
at least main girls understand struggle of love the good & the bad but Jill she doesn't.

Her view on love & destiny will be changed if you dating her, choose Bella over her, Hell in love with both of them with her not moving on.

More importantly, I see this season having the most drama The Halloween party was the calm before the storm because ep.10 will be when shit gets more intense.

I can see each main girl path will have a break up moment

Sage- It depends on many things:
MC slept with her mom or He did Jade & showed the DIKs & her father.
Using The restaurant
Not telling her about Chad, I have feeling she find out & when she talks to MC about it. She'll quickly figure out he knew already & never told her.
other drama we haven't seen yet

and M&J because of stress, Bella husband drama & Jill it depends on the amount bad things you done because you romance her as neutral.
Out of my reaction limit for today, so (y)
I'm primarily interested in Jill's route because:
1. I want to know how Jill's mansion is related to Lynette.
2. I want to uncover the secrets of Royce, find out how sister Jill died and what their family is hiding.
3. For a complete picture of gameplay, it's like in your favorite RPG, when you play all possible ways (hello The Witcher and Mass Effect trilogy)
4. Tybalt is not humiliated enough and I want to see him lose his shit.
UPD. Reason #5 (Frankly, it's #1):
WORTH IT.JPG

While I also see that all paths can lead to a break and I specifically avoid mines on my main Sage's route, I don't want to hurt her and destroy her second family.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
And now a word about The Goddess...

Lockhear's Bella renders are simply incredible. Could it be so much so that this...

DvM 2.jpg

Source

...inspired this?

DvM 1.jpg

The mask is the same Daz3D asset, and maybe if one wants to dress up the best girl (N7 says so) as a mummy, then the Daz choices are limited.

Whether DPC saw Dune Bella and drew inspiration from it or not, I'm just glad he chose a costume for the Bella route that not only showed off her incredible eyes, but somehow made them even more mesmerizing.

Bella mummy eyes.png

I seriously considered changing my avatar for that one.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes