Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I actually enjoy the mini-games
Hell yeah! it feels weird playing without minigames, although i'm not a fan of the English exams (too time consuming) and the shuffle (I just suck at it).

I'm hyped for Brawler 2.0 and would love if there were more minigames for classes in the style of the game "Bully".

Reactions: EunBi

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
Hell yeah! it feels weird playing without minigames, although i'm not a fan of the English exams (too time consuming) and the shuffle (I just suck at it).

I'm hyped for Brawler 2.0 and would love if there were more minigames for classes in the style of the game "Bully".
Yeah, I agree about the english test. I love the Shuffle though, it's my favourite.

Reactions: Mmoney7187

glahffh

Nov 24, 2021
hey guys how do i remove/uninstall the scrappy mod. (if not can someone send me the scrappy mod link so i can manually remove the files)

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
hey guys how do i remove/uninstall the scrappy mod. (if not can someone send me the scrappy mod link so i can manually remove the files)
I think that mod replaces some original files, so I don't think you can remove it if you didn't do a backup of those files.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
When Bella gets caught and starts talking at the haloween evend with Sage, Maya and Josy game just loops back.
Screenshot 1 - when the loop start
screenshot 2 - it loops back to this moment
Is thete a fix? It doesn't matter even I load the save from >1h ago..
View attachment 2290788
ss1
View attachment 2290792
ss2
Save fix, OP. Try using the search next time, this question has been answered about a hundred times already.

BrownMafia

May 3, 2021
Is there a patch for me to get from episodes 8 to 9, or can someone give me a patch for interlude, (which i can patch to episode 9)

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I feel like I only left this game a year, now theres seasons? should I download season 1-2 separately from season 3?

SeanConnery69

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 2291259

Happy New Year!

I'm still planning the episode, adding events, and creating its structure. I'm aiming for a smaller episode than episode 9, and time will tell if I can do that.
I have planned a couple of mini-games but have yet to create them. They aren't on the same scale as the party planner mini-game, but I think you will enjoy them even so. I'll likely tease you some of it during development without spoiling too much.
fuck me this game really went to shit

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes