travelman

Dec 14, 2018
With Nora turning into bigger character(your future teacher) do you guys think there will be a point where all 3 of them(Jade, Cathy and Nora) will find out they have a thing with MC(if he does in your route)? I'm expecting some embarassing moment that in true badik way will turn into teacher orgy with MC.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
With Nora turning into bigger character(your future teacher) do you guys think there will be a point where all 3 of them(Jade, Cathy and Nora) will find out they have a thing with MC(if he does in your route)? I'm expecting some embarassing moment that in true badik way will turn into teacher orgy with MC.
Probably just Cathy and Jade considering they're friends. imo it's hard to tell if she's just completely gone from the story like Mona though

Last edited:

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Probably just Cathy and Jade considering they're friends. imo it's hard to tell if she's just completely gone from the story like Monica though
There is no way Cathy is gone, considering S3 menu screen and her appearance in 2D art. And when it comes to stories, I don't think characters dissapear forever. I fully expect people like Mona, Troy and Stephen (or whatever was his name, the game from begining of the game) to at some point appear in the game again, even if for a moment.
I just can't imagine that there isn't a point where MC finds himself with all the teachers in the same room.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I just can't imagine that there isn't a point where MC finds himself with all the teachers in the same room.
Only doubt it cause nothing "too" unrealistic happens in terms of sex scenes. Like you wont see a Jade and Sage threesome then you get moments like where Bella flat out dumps you when she realises MC did something with Cathy. Then you got Jade who actually seems kinda like she has a jealous trait hinted at if MC dumps her so even though it's an affair she may respond negatively if the MC had be sleeping around with others

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Like you wont see a Jade and Sage threesome then you get moments like where Bella flat out dumps you when she realises MC did something with Cathy.
I think comparing 3 teachers finding out you fucked them to literal mother/daughter threesome is a huge fucking stretch. And I didn't mention Bella because of Cathy thing and because she's LI, the rest of the teachers aren't.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
what happened since the last time i played, im so confused. i don't remember this game being that big. it hasn't been that long since i last played. did they get a team? was there always a team?

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
There is no way Cathy is gone, considering S3 menu screen and her appearance in 2D art. And when it comes to stories, I don't think characters dissapear forever. I fully expect people like Mona, Troy and Stephen (or whatever was his name, the game from begining of the game) to at some point appear in the game again, even if for a moment.
I hope Mona will be back, I really liked her from the little we saw her tbh

Jan 18, 2022
Yes, that's a good point, Sage went through a toxic and traumatic relationship, her "boyfriend" used and lied to her. We can see how worried she is.
As for the rest of the LI. So far, Zoey's presence at the party has only affected Sage, Maya/Josy. And only with the two of them MC had a normal conversation about Zoey, it was heart to heart. One of the responses during Truth or Dare can even lower Maya/Josy RP.
I don’t remember Bella’s reaction, it seems that this topic was not raised at all. Unfortunately, because Bella has known about Zoey for a long time. Correct me if I'm wrong and inattentively passed this route.

Jill? She didn't seem to notice at all. A banana girl is much more concerned about the question after sex: "IS IT REALLY THAT YOU TROLL THAT FAT GIRL IN A SWIPER? WHY? THIS CANNOT BE, THIS DOESN'T MATCH WITH EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT YOU!"
No, seriously, this is an important conversation after sex. Lol. Of course we know that Jill doesn't like bullying, but there's a much more important big elephant in the room, Jill! The blue-haired beauty that you lose to in every way, the ex of your new boyfriend, was walking around the party, and you didn’t even pay attention! View attachment 2289761
Look at her, Jill and come back from heaven to earth, this is more important than Swiper's fatso! Are you sure you can compete?
But Jill's behavior is understandable - she is quite naive, simple-minded, kind, had no experience in relationships and was a victim of bullying at school. Therefore, it is much more important for her to punish the villains in the name of the moon in the name of justice.

I think it's not. Zoey has been his best friend for many years, she seems to know everything about the MC, only we weren't shown it.
I always ignore catfish girl on all my plays since it never seemed to lead to anything. MC only vaguely recognizes Micha from Swyper.

Jill most likely had zero interactions with Zoey. She basically interacted with the people she is friendly with, which is understandable. She only got to bond with Sage because of Maya. Jill also wasn't there for truth or drink so she had no clue that Zoey is the MCs ex. The revelation and Jill's jealousy are definitely coming but her not acknowledging Zoey at the end of Ep9 makes sense. The MC doesn't bring Zoey up and Jill doesn't go up to random people unless they are being bullied in front of her.

Bella was there when Josy brings it up during truth or drink but we never see her face as far as I remember. It was kind of weird that there was no acknowledgement on her part that Zoey has re-entered the MCs life.

1. Jill will most likely feel jealous in the future and asking about the Catfish problem. I'm be honest jealous break up scene have third hidden path you only get if you didn't choose her as A DIK.

She admits she didn't like that side of him. Which is why I feel her romance with him will be somewhat difficult because in a way she wants him to make big changes for her, and I see the test will the start of that. I honestly, believe that Sage & Josy seemed to be the ones who likes no matter what. Like Sage really throws herself at him if you reject in ep.5 & 7. Even if you reject her she have no problem with being his girl in waiting.

Everything but not that deep. He said he never told anyone about it. Meaning her. But I agree with everything else.
I don't think Jill wants him to make big changes for her. It's player's choice. MC canon is neutral (one could argue pre-Zoey he was more Chick leaning and post-Zoey more DIK leaning by the time we are introduced to him) and you can get Jill as neutral. If you're a DIK Jill won't get serious with you anyway so it's not really about changing for her is it? I haven't been able to get my current DIK saves to actually get the Jill restaurant rejection so I probably have to do another playthrough to see if the MC holds out hope for her. Unless DPC takes a page from Grease and the MC pulls a Danny to try to "change" for her? But in Grease Danny doesn't actually change in the end, she changes for him. But don't see Jill changing for the MC no matter how much Bianca pushes her out of her shell.

Agree on Zoey not knowing about the birthday feelings. MC tells Sage/Jill he's never told anyone and we know Zoey was worse than Sage with talking about feelings. MC even says to Zoey that he had loads of practice not talking about that kind of stuff with her.

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
Was there any update after interlude and after MC find out from that picture that Sage parents are that Teacher and Dircetor of school? Sry didnt been here for some time..

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I thought that was enough memes for today, but creativity took me. I swear it's the last one today. :ROFLMAO:

And Raziel_8 thanks for brilliant tale of Assman and Banana Jill, it's even better than DPC storylines. 10/10.

View attachment 2291404
Amazing, makes a Rembrandt look like a child's vomit splatter.
Drinks to you Geralt, may you gather all the romance cards the world bestows upon you.
soldier boy.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Some people say here that he did get a 4090 and due to it development time will be faster.
I've seen a lot of people say that he should, but have seen no evidence that he has done so, considering his has at least 4 machines that would require upgrades.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Amazing, makes a Rembrandt look like a child's vomit splatter.
Drinks to you Geralt, may you gather all the romance cards the world bestows upon you.
View attachment 2291433
Oh, I got the romance cards reference, although it was a long time ago ;)
733d4e1215dcbf0117fbfcc39b8393dd_w200.gif
I always ignore catfish girl on all my plays since it never seemed to lead to anything. MC only vaguely recognizes Micha from Swyper.

Jill most likely had zero interactions with Zoey. She basically interacted with the people she is friendly with, which is understandable. She only got to bond with Sage because of Maya. Jill also wasn't there for truth or drink so she had no clue that Zoey is the MCs ex. The revelation and Jill's jealousy are definitely coming but her not acknowledging Zoey at the end of Ep9 makes sense. The MC doesn't bring Zoey up and Jill doesn't go up to random people unless they are being bullied in front of her.

Bella was there when Josy brings it up during truth or drink but we never see her face as far as I remember. It was kind of weird that there was no acknowledgement on her part that Zoey has re-entered the MCs life.
Making fun of Swiper's "bbw" is just for lulz.
Jill didn't really have any hints to cross over with Zoe, but it could be plotted, like if Derek talked more and the information got to her. But for now, there is silence in this direction.

Bella is something that is even more misleading, I already got the answer that maybe she didn't want to bring this topic up, because then MC will start asking about James in response (you tell me about your past, and I tell you about mine). And she doesn't want that yet. I find this explanation logical, because this season we really should learn a lot about Bella's past (teaser with a door).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
Jan 18, 2022
View attachment 2291450

Jill didn't really have any hints to cross over with Zoe, but it could be plotted, like if Derek talked more and the information got to her. But for now, there is silence in this direction.

Bella is something that is even more misleading, I already got the answer that maybe she didn't want to bring this topic up, because then MC will start asking about James in response (you tell me about your past, and I tell you about mine). And she doesn't want that yet. I find this explanation logical, because this season we really should learn a lot about Bella's past (teaser with a door).
Could have heard it through the grapevine sure, but it would have had to have been Josy/Maya saying something to Jill at some point. Although not sure they would bring Zoey up without the MC being present. Besides, Quinn didn't even know Zoey was there unless you pick her costume so it is definitely easy for the cast to avoid people and gossip at the party.

Bella, that makes sense. Still would have liked a quick flash to her initial facial reaction when Josy brings up Zoey. Bella has great dagger eyes lol.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2291450

I agree on the Bella part, that it does not service her to pry in MC's past.
But, if they wanna go down a more serious route, it's inevitable, she'll have to disclose it before shit hits the fan, but seeing how DPC loves his drama, shitstorm it is most likely.

Also, regarding Jill, specially if you play a CHICK solo Jill run, I think she has no issues with Zoey since for her the CHICK MC is like the most open and reliable guy ever. I think she doesn't care. But if MC is a womanizing man whore, than she should by all means react. That's maybe the missed opportunity in EP9 for a slight change in reactions depending on MC's DIKing history so far. Seeing how on Tybalt's presentation(if Dic Pic'd), she can realize lots of girls recognize him by his dick alone.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

I don't think Jill wants him to make big changes for her. It's player's choice. MC canon is neutral (one could argue pre-Zoey he was more Chick leaning and post-Zoey more DIK leaning by the time we are introduced to him) and you can get Jill as neutral. If you're a DIK Jill won't get serious with you anyway so it's not really about changing for her is it? I haven't been able to get my current DIK saves to actually get the Jill restaurant rejection so I probably have to do another playthrough to see if the MC holds out hope for her. Unless DPC takes a page from Grease and the MC pulls a Danny to try to "change" for her? But in Grease Danny doesn't actually change in the end, she changes for him. But don't see Jill changing for the MC no matter how much Bianca pushes her out of her shell.

Agree on Zoey not knowing about the birthday feelings. MC tells Sage/Jill he's never told anyone and we know Zoey was worse than Sage with talking about feelings. MC even says to Zoey that he had loads of practice not talking about that kind of stuff with her.
Pretty much this. I've seen people suggest that Jill wants MC to "Change for her". Frankly, that doesn't match up with the dialogue. She's more impressed that MC can be himself in front of his friends. That, to me, suggests the exact opposite of an expectation to change. That's important to her because of her past experiences with Rusty.

I think the idea that she's "forcing him to change" is kind of a confirmation bias from people who tend to prefer a more DIK affinity playthrough (which like you said, doesn't matter because she rejects DIK affinity anyway). But I agree, MC - by default - leans more toward CHICK affinity by default if you consider the context of Neil's behavior (as well as MC's immense respect for his dad), and MC's behavior prior to going to B&R. In that context, I think Jill is more attracted to OG Tremolo, and she appreciates that he can stay true to himself in front of his friends... Something Rusty was unable to do.

As far as Jill's reaction to Zoey, I'm kind of curious how that will come down in the Jill branch. I think Jill still has some insecurities but at this stage I think she trusts MC enough not to be threatened by Zoey. I don't see Jill being the jealous type. She started dating MC fully aware that he was dating (and fucking) other girls and she still laughed in EP8 when she asked MC about the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation, even when she knows Josy and Sage recognized Tremolo's cock.

So I don't think she's the jealous type. After all, she still befriended Josy even knowing that she was also dating the same guy. I don't think Jill will have negative preconceptions toward Zoey. On a Jill route, I think Jill feels pretty secure in her relationship with MC in EP9. But I feel like there's a new arc coming on the Jill route though, and it's going to have a lot to do with the impending "meet the parents".

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes