Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone enlighten me - does the the band that pulled off, did DPC had to remove their music from already released seasons too, or did it just stop him from putting it into season 3?
He removed it from version 8.3 of Season 1&2, as well as any use in Season 3.

Reactions: travelman

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Are there any differences shown thus far with Zoey leaning more towards DIK or CHICK after the events of the Interlude?

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Shame, I don't mind change for season 3 but I think anyone discovering BaDIK later then us will miss on a little bit of soul because of those songs missing, and most people won't know to download older versions for those few tracks.

Reactions: The Dick

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I replayed the episode a few times for completion and I have to say I can't put up with Jill. Her overly innocent behavior is turning me off so hard. Sometimes it feels like you're dealing with a child, which is absolutely not my thing. Also I don't quite understand why DPC put her in this ridiculous banana costume on her path but in a sexier bee outfit when you are not on her path. What was the point of that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
laugh at my misery my dudes. so because of some eye exams i was unable to wear my glasses from dec 12 to jan 12 so in a eorts of preparation I did a few playthrougs right to before any sex scenes, including a full josy/maya no mods, minigames active playtrough. So I could enjoy to the fullest with glasses on the 12. but today my pc died and it seems its the hard drive who shat the fan so no chance of saving my saves or any other un-backed stuff for that matter.
Welp, to be fair ATM replaying this game is the least of my problems, i just wanted to vent.

lol i deleted it right away should i play?
The game is not bad but not great either. My biggest problem the personality system, it sucks! it locks you out of way too many sex scenes without adding replayability like in DIK it's just there to bust balls. I would recommend a gallery unlocker for that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The game is not bad but not great either. My biggest problem the personality system, it sucks! it locks you out of way too many sex scenes without adding replayability like in DIK it's just there to bust balls. I would recommend a gallery unlocker for that.
No need, keep the OEM (original) gallery as a cheevo system (achievements) and use SanchoMod for all scenes unlocked. Even after view scenes that are locked in current playthrough via SanchoGallery the original gallery scenes that were locked remain so... keeping it as a true achievement system. It's the best of both worlds. Just another way I provide you with more of the DIK experience than you'd otherwise have. Hell, you can even filter by scene character and type to narrow the populated scenes down to only what you prefer.

Go get you some, sir.
(Shameless fucking plug. Tax, title, and shipping not included, all major credit cards NOT accepted. There's no monetary site or advertisement bullshit with SanchoMod)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let's be honest for a mintue while I grab us another round: some of you DIKs just don't know how to read very well so I'll summarize yet again to get all the CHICKS you desire:
  • SanchoMod (includes the latest "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" Update): Grab it here
  • Season 2 / Season 3 music revert (get the old music back and auto-detected by SanchoMod): Grab it here
  • Season 3 Sancho's personal import file (all Branches) (if you need import files that aren't broken): Grab it here
  • Season 3 Unmodded JoiPlay fix: Grab it here
  • I have more fixes if you fucked up your saves/exports using other shenanigans non-SanchoMod previously, search the mod's thread as needed.
Go get you some.

Reactions: alex13_zen

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
After reading the walkthrough for ep 9 -- shit! I have a Maya centric save and a Josy centric save, but I don't have a balanced one.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Riona always did strike me as a girl that kinda by looks and association(and well, being a whore) gets put into "bad girl" territory, but apart from restaurant being a DIK choice, I don't remember her having any DIK only choices. The talk from ep.9 also kinda hints she thinks all guys are "DIKs", but MC kinda seems to be changing her mind, you're right.
My two Pesos: I never thought personally that Riona was a whoring slut... she's obviously above that and in a quandary of sorts, basically a victim of circumstances. I see her as an intelligent but financially-challenged so she's doing what she thinks she has to do to insure she can maintain her chances of remaining on campus for her education. She'd be far from the first if we were talking real-world, Lord knows.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
what happened since the last time i played, im so confused. i don't remember this game being that big.
You are mis-remembering.
it hasn't been that long since i last played.
The last full release came out more than a full year before the current release. There was only a short interlude that came out in-between.
did they get a team? was there always a team?
No and no.

Reactions: Roundell

Caiuxx

Sep 20, 2022
Hey evereyone i am new in this and i want to share a little theory that i was thinking with the past of the game and chapters... im interested in the Quinn route/path 'cause i see like a girl with really problems of trust in persons and overprotects herself at any cost and one cuestion go on my mind, well two reallity, te MC will help her with the problem of drug that she get in trouble because dont forget in the episode 5 (im not remember well) she get hited and stoled a packed with drug and i dont now if the police identifyed the face of Quinn but with that i think our MC will help she with this problem? And i question this just for all the spots that the game show us with the guys that give him the drug and the place for than one, and the second is for why she dont trust in the people at this point she always has burn a person to save his ass and im sure that her past is a big reason for how she is i dont now if our MC will convinced her to tell his history and maybe starts a relationship with us but for now i dont any fucking idea of what is the story after the character and for that reason is so interesting for me... what do you think?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes