Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree on the Bella part, that it does not service her to pry in MC's past.
But, if they wanna go down a more serious route, it's inevitable, she'll have to disclose it before shit hits the fan, but seeing how DPC loves his drama, shitstorm it is most likely.

Also, regarding Jill, specially if you play a CHICK solo Jill run, I think she has no issues with Zoey since for her the CHICK MC is like the most open and reliable guy ever. I think she doesn't care. But if MC is a womanizing man whore, than she should by all means react. That's maybe the missed opportunity in EP9 for a slight change in reactions depending on MC's DIKing history so far. Seeing how on Tybalt's presentation(if Dic Pic'd), she can realize lots of girls recognize him by his dick alone.
My MC is an exactly womanizing man whore on my neutral Jill route who bought food at a restaurant, having sex with Sage, so it will be interesting to see what happens next, plus I have my eye on Bianca. I can already feel the drama coming. Although Jill, due to her naivety and inexperience in relationships, may not understand what is happening.

She started dating MC fully aware that he was dating (and fucking) other girls and she still laughed in EP8 when she asked MC about the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation, even when she knows Josy and Sage recognized Tremolo's cock.
Hey, do you have a screenshot of this moment? I didn't prank on Jill's route with Tybalt's presentation, I certainly know her reaction during the presentation and saw the bathroom scene with Josy, but what does she say in Episode 8?

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I think Jill still has some insecurities but at this stage I think she trusts MC enough not to be threatened by Zoey.
I completely agree with this.

But I feel like there's a new arc coming on the Jill route though, and it's going to have a lot to do with the impending "meet the parents".
And that's a given. With Jill, MC has "captured the heart of the princess", but the family will probably be against it, very much so. Since for them, he's a party mongering hobo at this point.

My MC is an exactly womanizing man whore on my neutral Jill route who bought food at a restaurant, having sex with Sage, so it will be interesting to see what happens next, plus I have my eye on Bianca. I can already feel the drama coming. Although Jill, due to her naivety and inexperience in relationships, may not understand what is happening.
Ballsy run, It will be fun for sure

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Speaking of Jill and changing - you think her costume choice for non Jill route is foreshadowing of her trying to become more of a "DIK" choice? Since she can be kinda naive and childlish, maybe she will play a role of a girl that's so into MC that she tries to change and adapt to MC's tastes to get his attention back?

• Sad
Reactions: p22 and Mmoney7187
Jan 18, 2022
Pretty much this. I've seen people suggest that Jill wants MC to "Change for her". Frankly, that doesn't match up with the dialogue. She's more impressed that MC can be himself in front of his friends. That, to me, suggests the exact opposite of an expectation to change. That's important to her because of her past experiences with Rusty.

I think the idea that she's "forcing him to change" is kind of a confirmation bias from people who tend to prefer a more DIK affinity playthrough (which like you said, doesn't matter because she rejects DIK affinity anyway). But I agree, MC - by default - leans more toward CHICK affinity by default if you consider the context of Neil's behavior (as well as MC's immense respect for his dad), and MC's behavior prior to going to B&R. In that context, I think Jill is more attracted to OG Tremolo, and she appreciates that he can stay true to himself in front of his friends... Something Rusty was unable to do.

As far as Jill's reaction to Zoey, I'm kind of curious how that will come down in the Jill branch. I think Jill still has some insecurities but at this stage I think she trusts MC enough not to be threatened by Zoey. I don't see Jill being the jealous type. She started dating MC fully aware that he was dating (and fucking) other girls and she still laughed in EP8 when she asked MC about the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation, even when she knows Josy and Sage recognized Tremolo's cock.

So I don't think she's the jealous type. After all, she still befriended Josy even knowing that she was also dating the same guy. I don't think Jill will have negative preconceptions toward Zoey. On a Jill route, I think Jill feels pretty secure in her relationship with MC in EP9. But I feel like there's a new arc coming on the Jill route though, and it's going to have a lot to with the impending "meet the parents".
You're right it would be more her insecurities than jealousy. On her route she trusts him. Jill's inner monologue insecurities during sex will probably play into the Zoey reaction since she'll be faced with the girl that taught the MC a lot about sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksuha and Jericho85

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Speaking of Jill and changing - you think her costume choice for non Jill route is foreshadowing of her trying to become more of a "DIK" choice? Since she can be kinda naive and childlish, maybe she will play a role of a girl that's so into MC that she tries to change and adapt to MC's tastes to get his attention back?
Hope so, that's what I joke and call Darth Jill, hope we get to make a DIK Jill by the end.
Truth be told, in my Jill run, I'd prefer her to be as she is, but I'd love to have the option of a DIK Jill.
Overall, I enjoy playing all routes in BaDIK, so the more routes, the better for me personally.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Hope so, that's what I joke and call Darth Jill, hope we get to make a DIK Jill by the end.
Truth be told, in my Jill run, I'd prefer her to be as she is, but I'd love to have the option of a DIK Jill.
Overall, I enjoy playing all routes in BaDIK, so the more routes, the better for me personally.
Man, I do want to see some other scenes, but replaying this game...not looking forward to that. Shit's long. Plus you gotta kinda game it to know exactly what to do to get x scene, seems unfun.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I'm kind of expecting some of the girls to change affinities during season 3 & 4 depending on if the MC is dating them or not to either tempt or adapt to the MC.

Maybe Josy solo path might be more DiK/Neutral oriented, or Jill might loosen up and gain some DiK affinity (and maybe be a little more interesting ;)) Even Riona after that convo on the couch might start leaning towards the Chick route (actually looking for a relationship) especially if she has a falling out with Quinn.

Reactions: travelman

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, she's definitely starting to come out of her shell. This is a bold and cool costume.
She even makes dirty jokes about her sting.
Jill: I'm a bee and this is my sting!
Bella: Bees are evolving. You are the first to carry a stinger in your hand.
Jill: I won't stick it on my ass.

4576754.JPG

Reactions: p22 and travelman

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Even Riona after that convo on the couch might start leaning towards the Chick route (actually looking for a relationship) especially if she has a falling out with Quinn.
Riona always did strike me as a girl that kinda by looks and association(and well, being a whore) gets put into "bad girl" territory, but apart from restaurant being a DIK choice, I don't remember her having any DIK only choices. The talk from ep.9 also kinda hints she thinks all guys are "DIKs", but MC kinda seems to be changing her mind, you're right.

Reactions: John Ness
Jan 18, 2022
Bianca's got a lot of work cut out for her if we're gonna get a DIK Jill lol. But I'm curious how far a broken hearted Jill will go if you couldn't choose both and picked Bella. That route seems to have the best chance at a real DIK leaning Jill.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Bianca's got a lot of work cut out for her if we're gonna get a DIK Jill lol. But I'm curious how far a broken hearted Jill will go if you couldn't choose both and picked Bella. That route seems to have the best chance at a real DIK leaning Jill.
Now that I think about it, if that's gonna be the case, then BaDIK is becoming(always has been since aparently it's already mostly written by DPC?) a story of change.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
By the time the game ends, I'd sure want to have a run where I break Jill as much as possible. There is a darkness inside of her, and I wanna see what it does to the world of BaDIK xD

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hey, do you have a screenshot of this moment? I didn't prank on Jill's route with Tybalt's presentation, I certainly know her reaction during the presentation and saw the bathroom scene with Josy, but what does she say in Episode 8?
Sure man, here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's a given. With Jill, MC has "captured the heart of the princess", but the family will probably be against it, very much so. Since for them, he's a party mongering hobo at this point.
We'll see. Jill's mom was at her recital and saw what he did for Jill, so she may already have a positive impression of Tremolo already. (I still wish I could find the sheet music for that first song Jill plays before the Chopin...)

Papa Royce though? Who knows. Probably won't be won over quite as easily. Jill has a very strong aversion to bullying, so I wonder how much of that is influenced from her parents' worldviews or behaviors.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Overall I'm interested in all ways Jill's route can go and end up. With her or with Bella.
For all my joking about Jill, I do enjoy her route. Sometimes it's just nice to just sit back, relax on her route and shit on Tybalt any way you can.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I replayed the episode a few times for completion and I have to say I can't put up with Jill. Her overly innocent behavior is turning me off so hard. Sometimes it feels like you're dealing with a child, which is absolutely not my thing. Also I don't quite understand why DPC put her in this ridiculous banana costume on her path but in a sexier bee outfit when you are not on her path. What was the point of that?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sure man, here you go:

We'll see. Jill's mom was at her recital and saw what he did for Jill, so she may already have a positive impression of Tremolo already.

Papa Royce though? Who knows. Probably won't be won over quite as easily. Jill has a very strong aversion to bullying, so I wonder how much of that is influenced from her parents' worldviews or behaviors.
Never seen this moment, another surprise. Thanks man!
Tremolo is at first embarrassed to talk about it, he is uncomfortable, then he makes excuses.
And no Jill, you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself for laughing! BECAUSE THIS LITTLE SHIT DESERVES IT, JILL! And damn Jill, that doesn't make you bad.
Nooo, Jill, we shouldn't leave him alone, we should definitely prank him again. I see that she is the exact opposite of Sage. Feel the difference:

Last edited:

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Can someone enlighten me - does the the band that pulled off, did DPC had to remove their music from already released seasons too, or did it just stop him from putting it into season 3?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Can someone enlighten me - does the the band that pulled off, did DPC had to remove their music from already released seasons too, or did it just stop him from putting it into season 3?
He had to pull them from Seasons 1 and 2. The music was replaced in 8.3. (Frankly I like the new opening song better)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes