Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I replayed the episode a few times for completion and I have to say I can't put up with Jill. Her overly innocent behavior is turning me off so hard. Sometimes it feels like you're dealing with a child, which is absolutely not my thing. Also I don't quite understand why DPC put her in this ridiculous banana costume on her path but in a sexier bee outfit when you are not on her path. What was the point of that?
I think DPC overdoes a bit that innocent behavior. She seems to be mature and secure of herself in other moments. The way she deals with Rusty with he tries to hit on her, for example, how she's trying to organize that campaign around her dead sister, how she takes Josy under her wings... But when MC is around, she becomes a 14 years old shy girl educated by nuns in a cloister, or something like that. It's OK, she's not Sage, for example, she's innocent... But does she needs to be SOOO innocent? I think DPC doesn't find the right tone with her.

But it happens the same with most of the characters and even the main story. Sage is now a bit (just a bit) too kinky, and a bit too angry about her biological family. Quinn is (and has always be) a bit too hardcore. Bella is a bit too dramatic about her infidelity to a husband she hasn't seen in three years. Most of the girls and women are a bit too slutty. Arieth is a bit too stupid, Tybalt and Dawe are a bit too unbearable. The dramas are a bit too extreme in B&R... The dean being involved into a prostitution ring with the girls of her onw daughter' sorority? Probably a mafia that controls him? Hidden cameras in closets in a frat house, like if it were the USA embassy in Moscow during cold war? o_O

I like this game a lot, but DPC always goes to the extreme in character's personalities, character's bodies (some of them are so curvy that look more like an inflatable sex doll than like a real woman) character's clothes and make up (every girl wear clothes and make up that make them look like hookers trying to get clients, even the teachers), faces (he tries so hard to make Jill the prettiest girl in the world that overdoes with the poutiness of her mouth and lips, and Jill ends up with a scary smile), dramas, subplots, situations, villains... It's like DPC is playing a tune at the piano hitting the right keys, but the instrument is tuned up too sharp, so the tune sounds slightly more strident than it should. I would prefer a bit more naturalness and realism in this game. To be a bit less soap opera. But it's what it's. There's no remedy now.

About the banana/bee costume, that makes sense with Jill's personality. If she's MC's girlfriend, she thinks see doesn't need to be sexy, she already has the boy. So she decides to be goofy, that is something she's more comfortable with. She's a bit upset because the banana costume is too big and difficult to wear and makes her sweat, but she's into her comfort zone anyway. But if she's not MC's girlfriend, she's still "in the market", so she has to be sexy. She wants to be noticed by MC and (I suppose) other boys. The dress is more comfortable than the banana one, but she's totally out of her comfort zone.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
You need to play it till the end. It's the emotional payoff that made everyone fans of DPC, and now we live to serve him.

I played AL and it was, eh, okay. I didn't like the forced ending. I tried avoiding everyone on my 3rd playthrough (the LI's, the side girls etc) to see if it would affect the ending, wrong. Even just focusing on the nurse did nothing.

I wish that, if a game is going to force a LI on you (meaning, you can't avoid them, forced sex with them, forced "choose a girl" choice, etc) I would like that info to be in the game's description (saying, you can't avoid certain LI's or something like that) I want to play my way, not the Devs/Games way. If we have choices, I want to actually have "Choices" for everything and everyone. If not, make it clear please. Maybe that's just me and how I feel though, stupid or not.

Only reason why I had Acting Lessons was because it came bundled up with Being A DIK. Also, only reason why I got Being A DIK in the first place was because I wanted to be a bitch to everyone xD but it was not what I was expecting. I can't even get with Bella being a DIK =.=

I do not serve him or anyone. I am sorry to disappoint.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I played AL and it was, eh, okay. I didn't like the forced ending. I tried avoiding everyone on my 3rd playthrough (the LI's, the side girls etc) to see if it would affect the ending, wrong. Even just focusing on the nurse did nothing.

I wish that, if a game is going to force a LI on you (meaning, you can't avoid them, forced sex with them, forced "choose a girl" choice, etc) I would like that info to be in the game's description (saying, you can't avoid certain LI's or something like that) I want to play my way, not the Devs/Games way. If we have choices, I want to actually have "Choices" for everything and everyone. If not, make it clear please. Maybe that's just me and how I feel though, stupid or not.

Only reason why I had Acting Lessons was because it came bundled up with Being A DIK. Also, only reason why I got Being A DIK in the first place was because I wanted to be a bitch to everyone xD but it was not what I was expecting. I can't even get with Bella being a DIK =.=

I do not serve him or anyone. I am sorry to disappoint.
No worries, I was just kidding a bit. AL had it's gapping flaws. But I am one of the rare few that enjoyed the twist at the end, added depth to a shallow game. It was actually my first AVN. So I have certain nostalgia about it, due to it opening the doors from me for so many other great titles.

Overall, BaDIK is a different beast and there's something in it for everyone(unless one is a mentally degenerate person and needs some weird ass fetish). We knew from AL that he could write funny characters and scenarios, but he really came into his own in BaDIK. Of course, he does make some bad choices here and there, but we overall enjoy BaDIK. It's fun to play, theorize and shit talk.

Reactions: Drophel

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I'm not excluding that option, but the artist formerly known as email144 brought to my attention, in the gentlemen section of the forums, that we see the girls from the Vixens entourage talking about something that can be interpreted as them being behind the spying/blackmailing stuff. Now one, or the other might be just a red herring, or it could very well be all connected in a weird way only DPC can come up with. Thats why I'm not excluding any options, I am open about theorycrafting going both ways.
View attachment 2247487 View attachment 2247488 And there she is talking with Becky at the party after the Cathy cluck was posted. View attachment 2247489
It would give more credence to the VIxens as a group if they turn out to be villains of sorts down the line, because lets be honest here, EP9 being called Vixens borders on false advertising :cautious:
Scarecrow girl is the one on the right?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
A crazy thought. What if Vinny is the brother of the MC, as often suspected and not only by me. But it comes still better. What if Vinny and Jill are or were a couple.

The MC should be prevented from getting together with Jill from the beginning. Either he has the dildo helmet on or the MC can decide if he pulls his hand out between Jill's legs or not. The MC himself notices once canon and once by decision so that is not Jill. What if Vinny is on a mission? Which one? He wants to find Lana's killer or find out the reason Lana is dead because he is Jill's boyfriend. Of course, Vinny would be pissed if his own brother fucks his girlfriend.

But one thing we know for sure so Vinny fucked Quinn and so did the MC. So Vinny is Quinn's ex and confronts the MC in his own way.
You, throwing theories at random.

2f4127d2cb9481e5a7d391a30a70fb2c.jpg

One day, one of them will hit a target for sure, but only because you have launched so many of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes