anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
sorry, but where did I go wrong?? my character fell in love with Sage and doesn't want to fuck anyone anymore!!!! How can I fix it?
If he fell in love with Sage surely he still wants to fuck her?

What the fuck did you think that choice between Sage and Others was about at the end of ep 8?

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
As much as I liked Sage, when presented between choice of her or others I didn't had to hesitate. Need me that Jadeussy.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I’m thinking Maya. I feel like she could be vulnerable given the theme of family, and her issues with her dad. I think there’s a slight chance in a solo Josy run where the MCs has also been very close to Maya, might go really bad if you don’t try to help her. If she ends up losing her economic foundation, plus her two romantic partners, the shit with her dad, the bullying humiliation. I don’t know.

Out of all LIs I think we’ve seen the most sad tears from her, and she honestly strikes me as the most vulnerable of them all.
She seems the one that has better expectations. Jill's lawyers will help her to sign the student loan for her onw, and that's all, the end of her dramas. At least she'll have what she always wanted: someone that falls from the sky to fix her problems for her.

The main problem I see with Maya is, she hates Quinn and she's going to live with her at HOTs' mansion from now on. She's going to start seeing things about Quinn's business, start connecting the dots, and she won't maintain her lips closed like MC or other HOTs and DIKs that maybe know things, but don't talk because they get weed from Quinn, are clients of the "restaurant", like Quinn, don't want problems , or simply don't actually care about it.

IMHO there will be a big crash between Quinn and Maya at some point. She's going to be "another Mona", but unlike Mona, she's not just a "daughter", but a sister, and close to Sage. MC will have to choose a side (it you are or not a client of Quinn's restaurant and told Maya or not about Quinn's business after the party during "Hell week", is going to be important then), but the big problem is that trying to harm Quinn, Maya is going to be the one that will detonate the HOTs, and at the same time, Sage's world including her family. That's what I think is going to happen with Maya once she get her problems with her father solved. I never liked her for a reason. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me how many seasons (or episodes) Dr. PinkCake intends to create for Being a DIK? I'm still on episode 6 and it feels like the main story has barely begun.

I thought the story would tell the whole journey of the MC during his college years, but I don't think the developer is that ambitious...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me how many seasons (or episodes) Dr. PinkCake intends to create for Being a DIK? I'm still on episode 6 and it feels like the main story has barely begun.

I thought the story would tell the whole journey of the MC during his college years, but I don't think the developer is that ambitious...
Not official, just an opinion:
Season 4 is the minimum, but might go into Season 5.
If Season 3 ends with a big ass drama twist, Season 4 might end it than.
But I got a feeling Season 5 will be a thing and the game will end around 2031.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Plan is 4 seasons, 16 episodes (interlude not counted). Pretty sure it will only feature first year of college for Fuckface, Sage is leaving college end of this year, other HOTs (definitely Quinn and Rio, possibly Sarah, Mel and Cam) will probably be forced out or feel unable to continue after the restaurant becomes public knowledge (the soriorty may even be disbanded). With such a large portion of the main female cast leaving the college it wouldn't be able to continue past that point.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Plan is 4 seasons, 16 episodes (interlude not counted). Pretty sure it will only feature first year of college for Fuckface, Sage is leaving college end of this year, other HOTs (definitely Quinn and Rio, possibly Sarah, Mel and Cam) will probably be forced out or feel unable to continue after the restaurant becomes public knowledge (the soriorty may even be disbanded). With such a large portion of the main female cast leaving the college it wouldn't be able to continue past that point.
That is the plan, but I don't believe it for some reason xD
He won't be able to resist Season 5: The Mini Games

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes