Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Another post about small details in the game. The MC, depending on the decisions, reacts differently to the meeting with Burke. Here is one moment when he goes to the restroom to catch his breath and calm down.
1. Chosen path is Jill, Sage's route is closed in Ep.8. There was no romance with Jade. MC is a little nervous, his eyes are open and we see that it is not very difficult for him to perceive this.
46554534545.JPG
2. The second reaction is the safe Sage's path, without having sex with Jade. Or vice versa if I selected Others and I had Jade's route open. We can see that the MC is under a lot of stress, this situation plunged him into shock, so his facial muscles are tense and his eyes are closed.
2.JPG
3. And another option that I found. It was difficult, but I managed to see it. This facial expression appears if you chose Sage, but at the same time fucked her mom. I have already shown Jade's reaction to the breakup. So, the difference with the previous render is different eyebrows. But it seems to me that he has even more stress here and MC is ready to cry. And the forehead looks even more wrinkled. You can make claims to DPC as much as you like, which is what many do, but it’s hard to find fault with the emotions elaboration. It took me a while to notice it.
1.JPG

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I was hyped that MC was going to fight Vinnie, then he pulled a gun like a little bitch.
Part of the character, a coword.

MC can beat him easily since he knows martial arts.
Wouldnt say it like that... Overall Tommy was a hard to beat opponent for him... (not to mention Sage :D)

yeah he can do martial arts, but self-teached... even in the gym the random guy talked to him that he has to do better in a REAL fight, just by watching him working with the punching bag...

"knowing" martial arts, and be good in it is a totally different thing. And beating up some stupid jocks isnt that high up in the ranks, cause they dont know shit about fighting obviously. It was clear that even chad didnt know how to fight in the slightest... he was only muscle. Caleb too, or better said, caleb didnt take the mc seriously and he didnt care about the kicks and punches from the mc that much.

We dont know anything about Vinnys fighting abilities... but what we know, he is a coward-bitch and street-gangster... those people doesnt fight 1 on 1, they cheat. Pulling out the gun was indeed absolutely character fit for him. But it doesnt mean that he couldnt fight with the mc and maybe even win. The MC is not chuck norris.
He fights dirty, from his character if he could beat up and humilliate MC he would have done it.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
the main dramatic turns are necessarily universal or at most can be confined to the epilogue of the story

one of the most debated examples: if Riona or Quinn have to die at some point, they will do so for all players and for all games, otherwise from that point onwards the game would almost split into two, which would be too much work for the developer.

but everything that DPC has told us suggests that we should limit ourselves to sentimental dramas, doors slamming, girls pinagging, etc.
Yeah, that's why nobody should be killed.

For instance, let's say that Quinn ends up in jail no matter what and for all paths, (let's face it, I´m a Quinn lover, but she deserves it). Well, there would be a difference between ending up in jail being hated by MC, Sage, Riona and the others DIKs and HOTs, and ending up in jail after having some kind of redemption and being able to maintain the friendship of MC, Sage, Riona and the other characters.

Or, as I said in my previous post, we all know that Sage's destiny is dark as hell. At some point her sorority and her family are going to collapse on her head, probably no matter what. But there would be a huge difference between ending up sad as hell and totally alone, not trusting her family, her sisters or even MC, because he was unfaithful to her with other girls or even her own mother, or at least ending up sad as hell, but loving and trusting MC and finding comfort in him and at least some friends.

Not endings AL style: "everything you have done so far doesn't matter because there is a meteorite that is going to destroy B&R and you can only save one person"

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
The problem with Acting Lessons was the player didn't has any control over the destiny of story and the characters.
Sometimes that's what makes good stories, even the ones where a player interacts and heavily influences events. Life doesn't go according to plan, and so much is outside of our control, so to a certain extent I think it's a valid grip to use in a story.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Part of the character, a coword.

MC can beat him easily since he knows martial arts.
A shame the MC is such a pussy though:
cool stat +10 "You're not going to shoot me... You know what sure go ahead shoot me at a school and see what happens. Right now you're a two bit dealer no one gives a fuck about but let's see how long you can avoid the cops after killing a student at a prestigious prep school" :cool:

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
I don't mind BADIK turning dark, if it's avoidable with MC's (the player) decisions. It could be the point for the game: to avoid that as many characters as possible for have a bad ending.

For example, all we know that Sage's destiny is dark, but at least I hope there will be a path in witch MC can be there for her, and will be able to avoid that she falls into darkness if he has adopted the right decisions during the gameplay, has been faithful and sincere with her, and has earned her trust and love.

The problem with Acting Lessons was the player didn't has any control over the destiny of story and the characters. If I don't remember wrong, out of the blue there was a fire in a house that nobody could prevent or avoid, and he had to choose between saving one or another character. People were disappointed and even angry because it's an awfully lazy and dirty way to end up a story. It's like if DPC thought "Fuck, I'm tired of this. I'm going to end up this game anyhow and fuck if players got fond of the characters"
I think we will be safe with pretty much every MG as long as we don't fuck shit up.

Sage's path has the potential to be the most depressing one given all the shit that's going to happen to her family and her best friend. But if we did everything right, we will be able to comfort her throughout the game and in the end she and MC will stay as a couple even after her graduation. If we made bad decisions however, that would leave her in a even more depressed state that she already was and she will probably break up with the MC after graduation (or even before that).

Bella has that whole situation with James. I personally believe he's still alive and will come back at the end of this season. Again, If we play her path right she will have no doubts that it's the MC she wants to be with and will officially divorce James (all of this will happen in different episodes of course). If we have a bad path with her on the other hand, I can see Bella turning us down and end up with James again. That would be a bold move on DPC's part in my opinion.

We still don't know what is the inevitable drama on Jill's path. It could be something related to her rich family not accepting MC due to him being a punk in their eyes (just like Lana was). A good ending could be a situation where MC convinces Jill's mom and dad that he is the right guy for her and blah blah blah. In a route where MC has been whoring around Jill will definitely side with her parents and break up with MC.

For Maya and Josy I feel that a huge argument is about to happen between the two and it's our decisions that will determine whether we stay as a throuple, end up with one of the girls, or break up completely. I still think that Patrick will make another surprise visit but this time he will catch Maya and Josy together and will ultimately make their lives a living hell again.

I don't think that any of the main girls will have an inevitable bad ending. If we do things right we will end up together and If we don't, we won't. Remember, even Acting Lessons had a happy ending with the girl of your choice, provided you didn't cheat on her.

Reactions: Roundell

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Sometimes that's what makes good stories, even the ones where a player interacts and heavily influences events. Life doesn't go according to plan, and so much is outside of our control, so to a certain extent I think it's a valid grip to use in a story.
It's not, because a game is just the opposite to real life, and that's why we play them. In a game, you are "THE PLAYER", you are in control of the character and you should make the story (obviously with the limits of the game).

If everything that has happened before in the story doesn't matter because something out of the player's control happens and breaks the story, is a bad story. If the actions of the player, at the end doesn't matter because the story is the same (Indiana Jones, the Nazis would open the Arc even if Indiana Jones would never shown up in the story), its a bad story. Real life has its rules, creative writing has its own.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
If you could add any female to the offical LI list who would you add.

I would add, Quinn, Riona, Nora, Nicole and lily.
I'm hoping after this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That Bianca will be a possible future LI (seriously the best part about dating Jill happened 9 episodes in :ROFLMAO:)
and of course Zoey! but i'm sure that one is confirmed.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I'm hoping after this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That Bianca will be a possible future LI (seriously the best part about dating Jill happened 9 episodes in :ROFLMAO:)
and of course Zoey! but i'm sure that one is confirmed.
Yeah, Bianca shot up the list, some hot posh totty! She's thirsty for the MC and that face she make's when he grabs her ass...

Reactions: Mmoney7187

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
We still don't know what is the inevitable drama on Jill's path. It could be something related to her rich family not accepting MC due to him being a punk in their eyes (just like Lana was). A good ending could be a situation where MC convinces Jill's mom and dad that he is the right guy for her and blah blah blah. In a route where MC has been whoring around Jill will definitely side with her parents and break up with MC.
I think the Jill path drama will be the MC's grandad suddenly reappearing once he finds out Lynette's son is now back into blue blood circles and he begins his remorseless meddling in their relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zorad and Roundell
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes