Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I think there'll be at least a possibility of splitting the lesbian couple in the future if you're on their path. I'm just curious if it' possible to also break up them if your on The Others' path (and also on others, you know, not The Others, but other paths: Sage, Jill, or Bella, but I don't remember well...) because Mr. DPC has been hinting at that since episode 5 (pic #1), and in last episode we had a HUGE hint (pic #2).

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

Funny thing is that, in episode 5, there is a similar conversation with Maya, but it's less dramatic, and, in episode 9, there's nothing alike as it happens with Josy (at least, I didn't notice, please correct me if I'm wrong). Do you guys think, it the split really happens, will be able to chose only Josy?
Ya. Josy's expression as she walks away during that conversation in Ep 9 says it all - there will absolutely be solo paths (thank goodness) that will develop as the narrative moves forward.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think there'll be at least a possibility of splitting the lesbian couple in the future if you're on their path. I'm just curious if it' possible to also break up them if your on The Others' path (and also on others, you know, not The Others, but other paths: Sage, Jill, or Bella, but I don't remember well...) because Mr. DPC has been hinting at that since episode 5 (pic #1), and in last episode we had a HUGE hint (pic #2).

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

Funny thing is that, in episode 5, there is a similar conversation with Maya, but it's less dramatic, and, in episode 9, there's nothing alike as it happens with Josy (at least, I didn't notice, please correct me if I'm wrong). Do you guys think, it the split really happens, will be able to chose only Josy?
I think something is coming with Josy and Maya the way points for them are counted it feels like a fight or fights is coming. Maya isn't dealing with the money issue right and it feels like that is going to cause something then if spent more time with one girl that could cause problems then there the fact Josy and Maya still aren't good 100%. If your on their path it feels like at some point you have to pick but the closer to even you are the better chance for the throuple. To me the best and maybe only chance for a solo is to be on Josy and Maya path because MC on other path is fucking someone other then Josy but I could be wrong and there be more then one way.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
This should be Dereks theme
Derek truly believes in this song, but TBH he is a good friend at least in my opinion. And I'm in the same opinion about Maya if she was my sister I would have reacted the same.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Again, attention to small details in the game. At the moment, we are considering two renders with the same situation, but different choices made by the player.
How Sage reacts when you pick Zoey in the top 3 for a costume contest.

First scenario. The chosen path is Others. Sage already knows that Zoey is MC's ex-girlfriend (thanks Derek), but since you and Sage are just friends, her reaction is positive and she continues to smile, keeping her spirits up.
676788676765.JPG

Second scenario. The chosen path is Sage. And she's your girlfriend now. She is a little confused, no smile, and a shadow of doubt is written on her face. I think Sage has a lot of thoughts in her head right now, "why did MC invite her." Even the dialogue has changed, it's an ellipsis before she finishes the question. Sage didn't make a scene of jealousy, but she would remember that.
56567676.JPG
Another amazing moment showing the immersiveness and liveliness of the BaDIK world. And as always, these moments are not easy to spot. So if anyone sees it, please upload it.

Last edited:

Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
I don't that think those camera where added until the Halloween party by ghost girl friends because they did something plus the fan WT notes the points for Josy and Maya a lot so I think things are just heating up
Yes and no: The cameras have been there for a while - One of the photos that someone left on Chads door to anger/blackmail him.

I too suspect that these girls know something about the cameras.

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

I think so too. The split will happen. But it will be like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 12, 2018
On the walkthrough when i go to " - go back to the main hall to start a scene with Jill and Isabella " at the end of the 36th free roam i got a loop of events, when jill meet bella outside and then bella meeting sage, josy and maya. Its looping and i cant progress, anyone know how to proceed?

Reactions: Kak13245

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 v0.9.1 Update)
View attachment 2251932

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

No, it's not listed in the OP (seriously, why aren't you given the choice of what's available to use at your discretion?). Yes, it's the most comprehensive mod for every "Season". You won't find a better mod for this VN anywhere on the planet... fuck the VN's OP and the suppression. You have a choice... choose what's best for you, don't let anyone to provide you only those selections they wish.

Includes instructions for reinstating the original music back into the game.
It's fully automatic so it's your choice whether to add it back or not.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)
The "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" update
You spoke, I listened (mostly)

Links in mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.
The best little mod from Texas just got even better.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Added a new event cheat for "Ep4ToldDerekAboutJade". See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added more hidden magazine notifications. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added automated code allowing Episode Summaries to reflect any alt-character name changes. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Even more improved VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out. See mod FAQ for details.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all.
Go get you some. Enjoy and regards as always.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Are there any other last names that are rejected?
Some: Burke, Royce, Burgmeister and the last names of some famous Neil's (Diamond, Young, etc..)
any familly name already know in the game is rejected

First off, Neil's last name can't be blank. Among the list of banned names, you cannot choose:

burke
morgan
morgan burke
burke morgan
roberts
taylor
bailey
royce
burgmeister

If you do, Sage will respond with, "No, it's not. Stop fucking around."

Nor can you choose:

armstrong
young
diamond
peart
steele
neil

If you do, Sage will respond with, "Neil [lname]? Really? Stop fucking around."

And you cannot choose a name that matches your MC's first name. If you do, Sage will respond with, "Yeah? That would make you [name] [lname]. Stop fucking around."

But while you can't be Fuckface Fuckface, you can be Fuckface Facefuck if you can tolerate it.

You can, however, make it seem like you're related to the following (among many other known last names in the game):

Cathy Jones
Bianca Thomson
Iris Moore (Josy's mom)
Lydia Henderson (Granny Grenade)

Here's the code:

if lname.lower() == "burke" or lname.lower() == "morgan" or lname.lower() == "morgan burke" or lname.lower() == "burke morgan" or lname.lower() == "roberts" or lname.lower() == "taylor" or lname.lower() == "bailey" or lname.lower() == "royce" or lname.lower() == "burgmeister":
.... mc "It's Neil [lname]."
.... scene ep9_burkes143 with dissolve
.... sa "No, it's not. Stop fucking around."
.... scene ep9_burkes142 with dissolve
.... jump getPlayerlName
elif lname.lower() == "armstrong" or lname.lower() == "young" or lname.lower() == "diamond" or lname.lower() == "peart" or lname.lower() == "steele" or lname.lower() == "neil":
.... sa "Neil [lname]? Really? Stop fucking around."
.... jump getPlayerlName
elif lname.lower() == name.lower():
.... sa "Yeah? That would make you [name] [lname]. Stop fucking around."
.... jump getPlayerlName
elif lname == "":
.... jump getPlayerlName

Last edited:

DarrehL

Feb 7, 2018

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

Is the second render on the others path?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)
The "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" update
You spoke, I listened (mostly)

Links in mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.
The best little mod from Texas just got even better.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Added a new event cheat for "Ep4ToldDerekAboutJade". See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added more hidden magazine notifications. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added automated code allowing Episode Summaries to reflect any alt-character name changes. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Even more improved VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out. See mod FAQ for details.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all.
Go get you some. Enjoy and regards as always.
Damn, I forgot to mention... I might have done a little something about the discord shenanigans that got some folks' feathers ruffled by the dev... of course I'll have to change it later since the cat's out of the bag with me mentioning it.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes