DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Quinn likes messing with people, and the mc is easy to mess with, Mel & Sarah also note this.

But if you go back to the CUMPetition, if the mc let’s it progress to them having sex, and comments that she’s gonna have to take it deeper if she wants him to get off, her response is something like, “I knew I liked you for a reason”. So she’s already casually liked the mc from the get go.

Regarding Quinn’s response to the gun threat, I don’t think that shows too much. It’s a very serious thing to be threatened with a gun, nothing on that level has happened to the characters as far as we know. If I told some people at work, “Hey my friend had some dude threaten him with a gun yesterday.” Everyone would be like, “Holy shit! Is he alright!?”

As far as Tommy and Quinn reconciling, when one of your friends is threatened with a gun, it helps put what matters into perspective. They’ve been good friends for at least a year, their split was more to do with pride than anything else, but what happened with Vinny in the library, that was really serious.

As far as Quinn not wanting the mc to get hurt, straight after the mc tells her he faced off with Vinny, she asks him to accompany her to her next cash drop (pretty sure that’s what she’s getting at, since she asked how good he is at fighting and she’s worried about getting mugged again). If she really cared for his well being, the last thing she’d do is start to involve him in her shady shit.

And back to the costumes. For me, Halloween costumes should be ghosts, goblins, vampires, undead, all that kinda shit. I never get it that Americans (and maybe other cultures) dress up as firemen, princesses, astronaughts etc. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Tara’s last minute ghost sheet was more appropriate than like 80% of the costumes there.

I didn’t hate the costumes, but none of them really appealed to me. And Quinn’s kinda looked like more effort than I’d expect her to bother with.
Until now I still haven't changed my mind the reason Quinn isn't officially a LI but is constantly lumped with them is that DPC is fucking with his fans and baiting them into dating her to then just pull the rug out right from under them.
When shit hits the fan, and we know it will, she won't be able to plead innocence, even Riona is getting pissed with her shenanigans, unless she has some kind of get out of jail free card over Burke or the drug lord she deals with, when people find out, Mona, Riona and all the other girls will talk, and then she's going down with the whole crime ring.

• Sad
Reactions: Ostap Bender

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Found this little hidden line in EP9 a while back. It's not much but it appears to be unobtainable because in the current version of the game, you're forced to do the Vinny event LAST in the freeroam. But I thought I'd share it just in case other people like hunting for silly buried moments like this (such as the buried Josy cheek kiss in EP1).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can do the Vinny encounter ("Check your room" task) straight after the costume competition and do the "Check downstairs bathroom" after.

Only when you are on Josy&Maya branch that you need to find them before you can check your room, but I still believe you can do the downstairs bathroom after.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It’s one thing to toy with people for your own pleasure… ok, that does sound extremely fucking psychotic… but anyway, tasering the mc in the neck actually could actually have been fatal, but I’m gonna say it probably wasn’t meant to be interpreted as such. Tasering people in the movies, especially anything like a sex comedy, is always done for laughs. But that’s probably the worst thing Quinn has done.

Everything else Quinn has done (like tossing the mc out of the HOTs naked, having covert sex with him in the CUMPetition) has definitely shown she’s wild.

But a gun can mean instant death. Nothing in the game has come close to that. Unless you are a true psychopath, that shit happening to a friend would concern you.

For all Tommy’s asshole behaviour in the past, the way he handled that situation, and helped the mc not have a fucking heart attack, was very cool. Of course his motive for calming the mc down and playing the gun off as a prop was to save his own skin (not wanting police involved etc.), but he still handled the situation really well.

Quinn hasn’t said or done anything particularly important based on that situation other than be a bit concerned that it happened. But her concern was unique to this situation, she was the only one worried that a stoned mc might fall off the roof of the DIKs, so much so that she stayed with him through his high, even if they didn’t have sex.
I've heard about taser deaths, which seem to be extremely unlikely. I have often seen the use of a taser by the police, this thing is ineffective ... the suspects do not lose consciousness and even continue to walk as if nothing had happened. But in the game yes, it can be ignored.

When I saw that fucking gun, I got scared myself. I immediately remembered WHOSE GAME IS THIS and caught Acting Lessons flashbacks. Feeling like something terrible is about to happen.
Tommy got a few more respect points from me. For this guy, I also occasionally act as a lawyer here, my passion for polarizing characters works. Despite his explosive nature, he is not such a bad guy. But his drug addiction is a serious problem.

It looks so sweet, Quinn's hidden concern for MC. And how she tries to hide it under the mask of rudeness and laughing it off: "Shut up. I just don't want tomorrow to write in the headlines: the campus pervert is dead, the reason is the fall from the roof" :ROFLMAO:
What a line!
There was another such moment, she writes to you after sex in Episode 6: "I expected that you would write or call me after. Guys usually do this"
Damn, how I want her redemption line.

Last edited:

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
when people find out, Mona, Riona and all the other girls will talk, and then she's going down with the whole crime ring.
you guys talk like quinn has some speedboat that brings tons of drugs from colombia or she makes human taffic or something
the drugs are mostly weed and small doses, she even sell fake drugs to have more profit like the sugar pills
the girls are not obliged by any means to enter the restaurant (at least that we saw)
Mona, Riona, etc cant talk much because they do those things because they want, the money is easy and good and in riona case, she smokes a lot
in real life, on most of the countries, quinn probably doesnt even would go to jail, especially if she doesnt has a record

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You can do the Vinny encounter ("Check your room" task) straight after the costume competition and do the "Check downstairs bathroom" after.

Only when you are on Josy&Maya branch that you need to find them before you can check your room, but I still believe you can do the downstairs bathroom after.
Oh shit you're right. The Elena thing is an optional task. My bad.

DarrehL

Feb 7, 2018
So during the party planning flashback my fuckface is hanging out with Elena, i thought it was linear but i guess its not since i found these.

Anyone knows the reason behind this?
Bro how do you remove the dialogue to take a screenshot? Thanks!

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
you guys talk like quinn has some speedboat that brings tons of drugs from colombia or she makes human taffic or something
the drugs are mostly weed and small doses, she even sell fake drugs to have more profit like the sugar pills
the girls are not obliged by any means to enter the restaurant (at least that we saw)
Mona, Riona, etc cant talk much because they do those things because they want, the money is easy and good and in riona case, she smokes a lot
in real life, on most of the countries, quinn probably doesnt even would go to jail, especially if she doesnt has a record
Dealing heavy drugs, no matter how small the dosage, is serious business, same with a prostitution ring, doesn't matter if the girls are doing it willingly, Quinn is still the person in charge and it is an illegal operation, add dealing weed onto this and the crimes keep piling up.
And now she's even starting shit within the ring itself by stealing Vinny's clients...
One of these being an isolated case then yeah, I could totally see Quinn not getting into serious trouble as long as nothing bad happens, but all this together will form a shit sandwich which she won't be able to run from.

Dec 19, 2019
So during the party planning flashback my fuckface is hanging out with Elena, i thought it was linear but i guess its not since i found these.

Anyone knows the reason behind this?
To get the scene with Elena you have to accept her special shot in episode 8.

Reactions: Alphaeboy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes