Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
you guys talk like quinn has some speedboat that brings tons of drugs from colombia or she makes human taffic or something
the drugs are mostly weed and small doses, she even sell fake drugs to have more profit like the sugar pills
the girls are not obliged by any means to enter the restaurant (at least that we saw)
Mona, Riona, etc cant talk much because they do those things because they want, the money is easy and good and in riona case, she smokes a lot
in real life, on most of the countries, quinn probably doesnt even would go to jail, especially if she doesnt has a record
If she was solicitating one girl, most likely no jail time but a fine. But she isn't solicitating one girl, she basically has a roster of girls. In this case it might not matter if she doesn't have a record as she would be busted over multiple counts of solicitation.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
you guys talk like quinn has some speedboat that brings tons of drugs from colombia or she makes human taffic or something
the drugs are mostly weed and small doses, she even sell fake drugs to have more profit like the sugar pills
the girls are not obliged by any means to enter the restaurant (at least that we saw)
Mona, Riona, etc cant talk much because they do those things because they want, the money is easy and good and in riona case, she smokes a lot
in real life, on most of the countries, quinn probably doesnt even would go to jail, especially if she doesnt has a record
In my country she wouldn't. Being a first offender and a dealer she'd probably get volunteer jobs sentence.
I have been saying the same. The way these people talk seems like she is the big head of a big name drug cartel.
The same goes to the restaurant. The biggest offender in the restaurant is Burke. He's the one using tuition to explore the girls sexually. All we know is that Quinn manages the money. Mona was ok with doing sex as long as it didnt involve old dudes.
I am even surprised that Burke left her go that easily.

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
There's something I like about most of them to be honest. Love Sage's personality and that smile of hers melts you. Quinn actually grew on me like a lost girl who needs love (and looks for it in all the wrong places), she has had her moments, like when she really liked cuddling with you, it showed her softer side; and yeah, even Zoey.

They're all well written characters with unique personalities, DPC done a great job in that respect.

Oh yeah, I LOVED that Jill and Sage now seem friends. Also seeing a strong indication of a Josy+Maya+Sage thing happening in the future. Sage almost made out with Maya in the theater, Sage kissed Josy (if you dared Josy to and Sage practically jumps on her) and then they discuss a foursome later on with Sage and you a possibility.
That's one of the things that I love about this game. The characters really win you over in time. Even the side characters. Like I love Riona now. She's quickly becoming one of my fave girls. Unfortunately, I think she was the only girl that MC didn't get a chance to have sex in the party.

All of the female characters are great. I initially thought that Josy and Myra were the most boring. But then over time, they grew on me. And Josy really seems like a chill person. She gets along with almost everybody. And she appears to dig the MC probably the most of all the girls, and that's saying something.

My fave paths were Sage, Jill, and Bella. Now, I don't even know. I really like Josy/Myra now. I think they are sweet. Still like Riona too. Haha!

They all have unique personalities as you said. DPC is great at writing characters. Both male and female.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I'm stuck and need help. I'm doing the Halloween party and my next task is to talk to Sage but I can't find her anywhere. I've been to every room in the house multiple times and I can't find her at all.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm stuck and need help. I'm doing the Halloween party and my next task is to talk to Sage but I can't find her anywhere. I've been to every room in the house multiple times and I can't find her at all.
Might help if we know at what point of the freeroam you are at. My guess would be that it's just before the costume contest so she'd be in the porch (Jamie's garden), go to the left hallway (outside Tommy's room) and there should be a door in the centre of the screen that is now open (it was locked previously) and you'll find Sage, Cam and Rio chilling out there.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Okay, I fixed the problem. Now I'm about to do the costume contest, and trying to decide who to pick. Which are the best options also there the option to talk to the ghost(I'm guessing its the asian guy that looks like a ninja) but I can't trigger the conversation?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes