anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Okay, I fixed the problem. Now I'm about to do the costume contest, and trying to decide who to pick. Which are the best options also there the option to talk to the ghost(I'm guessing its the asian guy that looks like a ninja) but I can't trigger the conversation?
That's not the ghost, the ghost is the girl in the white sheet, when the task to talk to her is up she's in the right hallway (outside Fuckface's room and the bathroom).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
does anyone have a season two save file mine got corrupted, and really would rather avoid having to redo all of season 1 and 2
OP > Extras > Save Files
How do i install the 0.9.1 version? Just extract the patch zip to my Interlude right?
Read the included instructions, there's even a video...
Going blind here. Anybody can tell me where is damn magazine here?
OP > Extras > Special Render Guide > Freeroam Special Renders > Halloween party free roam part 1 > Ep9-Josy-6

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't have a preferred path, but I do have feelings about each one. Maya and Josy made me the happiest. Bella's was the funniest. Sage was the most fucked up. Jill left me bewildered and wondering if DPK made that path just to troll us. But others had a lot more to recommend it than I thought it would. I guess that it was right what Rush says about choices. Whether or not you chose to choose you still have made a choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At first I thought that the option to pick others was basically just a way to get Zoey and in to set up her own path but this episode seems to set her up as trouble in every path. The Others path just seems to give her more competition to deal with.

Unsung MVP of the chapter? Karen, hands down.

All jokes aside, this was a pretty good update and even though I am frazzled after playing through it five or six times I am sure that we are going to have a lot to theorize about in the coming months.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't have a preferred path, but I do have feelings about each one. Maya and Josy made me the happiest. Bella's was the funniest. Sage was the most fucked up. Jill left me bewildered and wondering if DPK made that path just to troll us. But others had a lot more to recommend it than I thought it would. I guess that it was right what Rush says about choices. Whether or not you chose to choose you still have made a choice.

At first I thought that the option to pick others was basically just a way to get Zoey and in to set up her own path but this episode seems to set her up as trouble in every path. The Others path just seems to give her more competition to deal with.

Unsung MVP of the chapter? Karen, hands down.

All jokes aside, this was a pretty good update and even though I am frazzled after playing through it five or six times I am sure that we are going to have a lot to theorize about in the coming months.
Karen's definitely getting interested in Fuckface, surprisingly she seems more interested in DIK Fuckface (going by her reactions to teasing Sally at the bar), I would've thought she'd lean more to the CHICK.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
So Quinn is actually more jealous than Josy and Maya, she immediately stops hanging out with you if she hears you're dating Jill. Whereas J&M let you do your thing.
Maybe you could say Quinn being so jealous is cute, but it made me lose some respect for her. More fragile than Maya, how ironic...

screenshot0005.png

Dec 14, 2018
Hello everybody

I need a hand with something
I have been trying to get into the path of josy+maya, but I am finding very diffiult to reach the end of chapter 4 with neutral / chick affinity and NOT massive chick / huge chick status (If what I have googled is correct you need both status and affinity to be neutral or chick).
All the guides I found are generic per say, Does anybody know of a guide with the specific choices to get this path right?

Thank you

Edit: OR if you have a save with that path on the end of chapter 4 I wouldnt mind either

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello everybody

I have been trying to get into the path of josy+maya, but I am finding very diffiult to reach the end of chapter 4 with neutral / chick affinity and NOT massive chick / huge chick status (If what I have googled is correct you need both status and affinity to be neutral or chick).
All the guides I found are generic per say, Does anybody know of a guide with the specific choices to get this path right?

Thank you

Edit: OR if you have a save with that path on the end of chapter 4 I wouldnt mind either
status is quite insignificant, at most it causes you to lose a few RPs but no scenes

Reactions: hawk784563

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hello everybody

Thank you

Being huge/massive CHICK is not a problem for the Josy+Maya path. It's only an issue if you're DIK affinity.

Reactions: hawk784563

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So Quinn is actually more jealous than Josy and Maya, she immediately stops hanging out with you if she hears you're dating Jill. Whereas J&M let you do your thing.
Maybe you could say Quinn being so jealous is cute, but it made me lose some respect for her. More fragile than Maya, how ironic...

View attachment 2282790
She might have some jealousy here and there, after all it's a classic Tsundere behaviour, but I don't think in this case, it's jealousy or insecurity.
More like throwing out the Trash. Clearly a Guy, who wants to fuck a banana:whistle: :p , rather than Dominate a Succubus :devilish:, is not worth her time. so she surprisingly kindly dumping the MC;)

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Sooo. Girls on DIK path from a couple of seasons are talking about MC Dick. Who told them how big is it? Do they talk about it on Chick path?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Sooo. Girls on DIK path from a couple of seasons are talking about MC Dick. Who told them how big is it? Do they talk about it on Chick path?
Cam (and possibly but less likely Quinn) probably talk about it on all routes (they see it in the bathroom during the panty raid), Sage talks about it if you fuck her (you can do that as DIK or CHICK), Sarah and Mel only see it if you're DIK so wouldn't on CHICK. Also seems like Josy talks about it and that would be on CHICK. Same with Lily who can be on any affinity.

So only way to not have it as a piece of gossip would be celibate CHICK run or faithful Jill or Bella run. Even with those runs Cam will still have seen it and may mention it.
I beg to differ. Josy don't shows her tits to a Chick MC, that is more than enough problem :p
View attachment 2282870
View attachment 2282872
That's true, but there's time from ep 4 to get back to neutral for ep 9.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She might have some jealousy here and there, after all it's a classic Tsundere behaviour, but I don't think in this case, it's jealousy or insecurity.
More like throwing out the Trash. Clearly a Guy, who wants to fuck a banana:whistle: :p , rather than Dominate a Succubus :devilish:, is not worth her time. so she surprisingly kindly dumping the MC;)
Jill crimes are far worse than they might seem. Bananas have been Josy's theme ever since that epic moment in the library.
Jill ruined bananas for us, she will never be forgiven. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes