Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
Any idea how many episode he will make?

Each episode so far are always funny and sad. I kinda like it and hate it too, a lot of drama with every characters.
The only problem is I am not really aroused, few scene but that's it. I'm actually playing as a Huge chick route, I'm just waiting he will finish the game to start as a huge dik.

I'm playing the official compressed and got no problem at all, sorry guys I can't help.

NeoAnderson72

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment 240810

Overview:
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-16
Release Date: 2019-08-16
Developer: DrPinkCake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Official Compressed:
- - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED -
COMPRESSED #2

Extras: - Walkthrough - Turkish Translation - Walkthrough Mod

View attachment 240790 View attachment 303181 View attachment 240791 View attachment 303177 View attachment 320611 View attachment 303182 View attachment 303180 View attachment 320599 View attachment 320612
View attachment 303179 View attachment 240800 View attachment 240801 View attachment 240796 View attachment 303176 View attachment 240798 View attachment 240792 View attachment 240807 View attachment 240808
Wow.
What an amazing Game , thank you for this Masterpiece.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Well i admit the devs got a good workabout on the part on why the MC wont use marcial arts. Its very real and understanging, id prob do the same thing. As for the rest its a twist after twist spetialy the very last one (wont spoil) but never expected it. But my point is, in this new scenario... Dik, Chick or neutral matters? What you devs gonna do to merge gameplay with the new storyline?????

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know who maintains this thread, and some looking around didn't help me find out (1100 pages is a lot of stuff to look through), but maybe it'd be an idea to add DrPinkCake's SubscribeStar page ( ) to the OP for those of us here who want to avoid Patreon yet still support the developer?

I only just found out he had a SubscribeStar page and apparently am the first sub there. Join me! :love:

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 374260

The game starts using 600mb of memory and turns off when 1.5gb arrives (you can only play 2 or 3 minutes). In the previous versions I had no problems
Download the official compressed version (Mega). And delete all saves files
How do u delete save files? I mean where to look for them? I Looked at the game folder but there are only autosaves files .

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I am enjoying this game more and more as I go along. The revamped brawl system is soooooooooooo much better than the old one. I haven't posted on here in awhile and i'm not going to read the 400 pages I'm behind so sorry if this has been discussed but... Who else saw the episode 3 cliff hanger coming a mile away? I felt so much better about spotting it so early as opposed to the Acting lessons twist.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes