Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
While finishing up with SanchoMod ( S1S2 Redux ).... is it just me or did Tania take a Redwing hiking boot to the ass?:

1674093866873.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Roundell

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
haha, but I think it's the shadow that makes the finger-pattern on her back? Same thing, covering her left cheek and making it look odd.
It is indeed an artsy-fartsy shadowing attempt, but still a fine redneck joke... for shits and giggles, ain't it?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if that girl is actually Lana, but the theory makes sense. Jill's mother says that she and her husband made Lana leave the house because "she wasn't been herself tonight". Maybe she was high. If Rox and Buddy are the main drug dealers of the area, makes sense that Lane got drugs from them, or even were selling for them. A rich girl like Lana would probably end up in rehab payed by her family before it's too late for her, but maybe Lana's parents didn't know how hooked she actually was. Jill wants to make a campaign to "raise awareness". Probably she thinks that, whatever it was Lana's problem, her parents weren't aware enough and doesn't want that the same thing happens with other people. Also, Lana's problems are shameful for her family, since they don't want that Jill makes that campaign. Having a junkie daughter would be shameful for a family like the Royces. And it would be a link between Jill's subplot and Quinn's&Buddy subplot. Makes sense, it's not a crazy theory.
That's why I don't think so Lana and Lynette are dead. Rox clearly says so that the rats is the message and when those two came into the room he said that's where the rats are coming from.

My guess. Rox killed Quinn's mother when Quinn was 5 years old. We saw in EP6 Quinn touching the size marker where she was 5 years old. When Quinn was 5 years old, Jill was about 7 years old. That may have been when Lana left Jill.

In EP9, Rox is playing chess with Quinn. From the text you can read that Quinn was still very young. (Before someone what writes I would like to clarify, so that in my kinship itself someone with 5 years already played chess and/or I played against personally against them chess.) interesting is however, what Rox to small Quinn said. So she can trust Buddy and that he wants to show her something that is in the safe. But her mom can't find out. What if Quinn's mom found out, confronted Rox and he killed her. Rox is arrested and Quinn is raised by Buddy.

But there were 3 witnesses to the murder. Clive, Lana and Lynette. They testify to the police against Rox and thus become key witnesses. Rox is able to escape and the 3 witnesses are in danger. They are taken into a witness protection program. Lana tells her parents everything and they are logically disappointed and angry with her when they learn that Lana has taken drugs. But they wouldn't disown Lana because of it. No, Lana to her own and the family's safety die. Lana's death is faked and she is given a new life by the authorities. Jill, of course, is kept from the truth because a 7 year old child cannot understand. The death of Lana is a lie, but closure for Jill.

But what does this have to do with Clive? Simple. Clive is already the third name of this person. The second name was James Roberts. What his real name is, I don't know yet. Eh? Lana's boyfriend also entered the leniency program and was given the name James Roberts. Isabella meets James Roberts and marries him. Everything is going well until Jill comes to college. It doesn't matter if Isabella and Jill had sex or not. Jill will have been, perhaps at a wine tasting, at Isabella's house. James recognizes Jill as Lana's sister. He has to leave so as not to jeopardize Lana's leniency program. He was Lana's boyfriend and Jill might have seen him as a child and ask awkward questions. Thus, James Roberts became Clive.

Let's move on to Lynette. Lynette did not die giving birth to the MC. She only left Neil because Neil cheated during the bachelor farewell party. The MC grows up with his mother and grandparents until he is 4-5 years old. Then the shit with Rox happens and Lynette meets the same fate as Lana. Lynette gets a new name and dies on paper. Neil doesn't know so she is actually still alive. But he wants his son and fights for custody. Now Lynette's parents have a problem. They can't tell Neil that Lynette is actually still alive because they would endanger their daughter. Therefore, the MC inherits nothing because Lynette is still alive. He gets the $5000 disguised as an inheritance and as a start-up money. Neil, who doesn't know that Lynette is actually still alive, lies to his son that his mother died giving birth to him. Why? He screwed up his relationship with Lynette because he just screwed up at the bachelor's going away party. Maybe that happened because he blacked out.

At the Halloween party, all three will be there. So Lana, Lynette and James Roberts.

The nun, is Lana aka Iris Moore, Josy's mother. We already see her during the costume shopping scene of Josy and Maya. All the MC has to do is walk into the dressing room with Maya, and MC moans for Maya. She then walks past the dressing room. She is the owner of the store.

Clive aka James Roberts, sits across from Nun at the Halloween party.

Lynette is the ghost woman holding the baby doll.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'd love to, and for that, I would actually consider making a donation. It's just that I've had bad experiences with donations in the past. With them not going to the person I was actually trying to donate to. But if it's to get on his Discord, then that reassures me somewhat. So that option is certainly one I'm considering now. Thx for the heads up.
:)
If you support DPC on his Patreon, I think you can trust the money will actually go to him. He's talked about the success of the game making his life very different now, in part thanks to his being able to help friends and family members financially in a way he never could before, etc.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
is there a folder i can remove to completely reset everything?
Mods overwrite some archives, so, if you don't have a back-up of those archives, no.

Probably you should delete everything and start again. You can keep the "saves" file. If you have in your hard drive the compressed file of the game, just unpack it again and use the mod. Is what I did. First I downloaded the file "Patch Interlude to EP9" and merged it with the "Interlude", that I already had, and then used the Scrappy mod. For some reason, the mod didn't worked fine, because the "cheats" menu wasn't visible. So I deleted everything, downloaded the file "Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9", used the mod, and then it worked fine.

Last edited:

Rex--15

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a reason why I can't import my saves from season 2 to season 3 interlude on android? I used the special saves at the end of season 2 but they're blank on season 3

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes