ksceraaato

Mar 7, 2021
Are there any theories on who put the spycam in The Moose (assuming that was a spycam in the last shot, if not what was it?). I tried looking through the thread to see if it had been discussed but the sheer volume of comments in here is insane lol

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Are there any theories on who put the spycam in The Moose (assuming that was a spycam in the last shot, if not what was it?). I tried looking through the thread to see if it had been discussed but the sheer volume of comments in here is insane lol
There's a lot of theories, seen Quinn (with the help of Sarah and Mel), Vinnie (with or without the help of Nick), Burke and the Nerds put forward as suspects.

I personally suspect Burke, as he also has access to DIK laptop (he got hold of Jade sextape with Fuckface), but I don't know what motive he'd have for sending pictures to Chad and Dawe (whoever put the cam there did so while it was still the broom cupboard and sent a photo of Arieth fucking Jacob (and Derek depending on your path) to the Alphas along with a blackmail threat to Chad (likely about his relationship with Troy)).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ksceraaato

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nah, but give me the option to ignore her in-game, and problem solved.
But nope, MJ and Maya drama is a flagship for this game's plot.
Yes, this.
I would have no problem with her if we could just ignore her. But her drama is forced down your throat and now DPC thinks it's a good idea to force her in nearly any path...i'm so fed up with Maya and her drama.

Reactions: Darx321

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maya has been Selfish many times. She often victimizes herself. There are a lot of maya personality that I observe and I don't like than just the problems she deals with.
NGL, complaining about Maya being selfish and carrying a victim card is kind of hilarious given the girl in your pfp and the signature :V

Reactions: rannmiumec

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i did like u told me every step and 0 result means not workin and i dont know why, dont appear my saves with Bella, Jill, Maya and Josy, Sage, Envy
Excuse me, I am not sure that I follow. Did you at any point transfered your own finished games from seasons 1 and 2 to the third season through the in-game Import feature? If you did, then you 100% have a transferdata file inside of the 'persistent' folder, which is located here in a Windows system: C:\Users\(your_username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent

The name of that file should be something like this: BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845

If said file is not present in your system, it means that you never imported games from the first two seasons to the third one.

Now, if you follow the instructions that I linked you before, you should end up having a new transfer_data file. And after you run the game and click on Import, you should see several saves to import to season 3.

If you don't see any games to import, it means that you are missing some step or doing something wrong.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I started playing this last year since April. I replayed the whole game over 10 times and even using the mods to look over hidden moments I missed.
Now, after playing 9 eps. I just wanna name 10 of them that stick with me regardless how popular or unpopular my thoughts are.

10. Jill Picnic Date: It's romantic in me but I did love the moment with MC opening up to her and the music was like wow fit the whole date perfectly.

9. Throuple Start: I truly liked the lead it up to it regardless of how many hated MC for how he acted; then sleeping together with them is also a plus for me.

8. Sage sweet moments: I find hard to believe some people only noticed her sweet side in ep.8, when we have other eps showing this:

Sage letting MC stay with her because he there for her when she needed a friend; that same night she gave alcohol to cheer him up then the moment MC gave her a piggy back was priceless.

Her feeling bad about joking about his mom; playing guitar with her outside was another great moment; him taking care of her being sick.
I honestly, don't feel comfortable skipping out on taking care of her because it felt like a important in their relationship because he opened about how he felt about his birthday. I think moment a part of her realized she was into him but the whole Rebound guy moment showed her he felt the same way. I say she scared of that; needed time to think it thru.

Then her taking a chance with helping Maya.

Plus, her ending was pretty sweet as choosing her & rejecting her because she's understanding about it because she rather have you as a lover or a friend then you lose altogether. That's why I consider her & Josy canon girls sometimes.

7. The ending of eps. 3,7, 8 & 9 were perfect loved how all of them got you interested to find out what's going to happen next.

6. I felt like the HOT party was the best free roam by far and throwing the jocks was fucking great.

5. All Quinn scenes in season 2

4. Playing Bella & Jill route choosing Bella in ep.8 because I love drama then Bella final scene with the song just stuck with me in my rent free. "We can run run till fly away" damn that was my favorite main girl ending.

3. I loved Jill ending & Tybalt cucking Tybalt was fucking icing on the cake.

2. Josy "Easy to Love" moment made me fall for Josy hard, and it's pretty clear I'm going to choose her over at the end of the day.

1. Tybalt's DIK Presentation:
I'm tell I didn't know this great moment existed until someone in reddit pointed it out, so I replayed ep. 5. Wait until ep.7 then I saw it and I am still laughing my ass off till this day.

Also, that Josy would laugh her ass if he lost his tooth; including that moment is 1000x more funny when Sage & Josy know it's MC penis LOL. Then Josy teasing about it with MC in ep.8 then in ep.9 she fucking laughing at Tybalt & even when he snitched she couldn't help herself.

Okay now what everyone else's top 10 moments that stuck with you no matter how big or small it was.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Excuse me, I am not sure that I follow. Did you at any point transfered your own finished games from seasons 1 and 2 to the third season through the in-game Import feature? If you did, then you 100% have a transferdata file inside of the 'persistent' folder, which is located here in a Windows system: C:\Users\(your_username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent

The name of that file should be something like this: BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845

If said file is not present in your system, it means that you never imported games from the first two seasons to the third one.

Now, if you follow the instructions that I linked you before, you should end up having a new transfer_data file. And after you run the game and click on Import, you should see several saves to import to season 3.

If you don't see any games to import, it means that you are missing some step or doing something wrong.
so, i look again in that folder called renpy/persistent and yes i found that file called BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845 only problem is when i launch the game with season 3 on load dont appear nothin like that saves, i really dont know why or how. i dont know what step is wrong. i am new on this, dont be mad at me, thanks. much appreciated

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
It's ok to have a dramatic turn of events, every medium has it.
But MJ route is just one struggle after the other.
I personally don't need so much struggles in an AVN route.
But this is what I was saying, I don't see it that way. People focus on the perceived negatives too much that they blow it out of all proportions.

The only issue really facing them is Patrick holding Maya's finances and her future hostage. That's it. They don't get hit with "one struggle after the other", it's just this one thing and some things tied to it, like Maya and Josy not feeling they can go public with their relationship.

And again, this really is not much of an issue because, like I said, DPC does not labour over it in every single moment with M&J. The good moments with them where this isn't being referenced and isn't front of mind far outweigh the moments where it's brought up for story arc purposes.

In my opinion, it's an overblown falsehood that the "issues" of this relationship are present and referenced at all times, because they are not.

Is Maya a victim? Hell yeah. Is DPC forcing the most drama possible in the MJ route for the sake of forced drama plots in the game? Hell yeah.
But at the end of the day, she's a fictional character.
So when I pick to play other paths, even Others path;
I don't like the game shoving her drama and plot in every route there is.
Maya and her drama is inevitable like Leah(from AL) so far.
So like I said, I respect you. And do enjoy what you like.
The thing is, almost all games with a plot force you to do things in order to progress the game. People may not like having to do a certain action, or see something happen to a character they like, or the way the game ends, etc, but that's how the game is and how the developer(s) have designed it. It's their story to tell and they're going to tell it their way.

The other thing I think people often overlook when it comes to their argument that she is "forced in every route" is that, at the end of the day, the MC is not the player. He is an avatar which the players have some control over, but certain things will always be universally true, and one of those things is that the MC is still friends with Maya and Josy and so he will be there for them at certain times when required. They're also all freshmen together and so have classes together, and they also have a connection through the DIKs and HOTs and the fact that they will be at parties together too. This is all perfectly natural for these characters, not unnaturally "forced", as is them meeting and interacting outside of these places due to the aforementioned friendship they have.

This, therefore, makes them the most prominent girls in his life by both simple proximity and friendship. Most of the others are somewhat distanced from a lot of this, but DPC still finds a way to bring them in to the MC's orbit. And let's not overlook the fact there are parts of other MG stories that are, were, and will be forced too, like Sage and Chad, Jill and Tybalt, and Bella and James.

Is it nice that we are "kicking someone when he's down"?
Nah, but give me the option to ignore her in-game, and problem solved.
But nope, MJ and Maya drama is a flagship for this game's plot.
Again, this comes back to the point about control. It's not up to you decide that because you don't have total control. DPC has established that they have a friendship and people need to accept that.

At the end of the day, whilst I can understand people having reasons for not liking this route such as not being a fan of non-monogamous relationships, one or both girls aren't their type, or simply thinking of them better as friends. But I feel that the harsher criticisms are often ranging from nitpicky grudges to downright reprehensible views. I'm not saying anything about where you fall in that spectrum because I don't know you and I won't make aspersions, but I fully get that you have certain views on cheating. I personally see it very differently and with a lot more caveats, but I won't get into it.

I think people just need to enjoy, or at least try to enjoy, this game for what it is. There's things that are going to happen and are going to be the case that people won't like, but when all is said and done, it's a story, and like all stories, it will foster different views in people based on their outlooks on life and their personal analysis of the storytelling. But people spending all their energy denegrating and dunking on one thing, especially something or someone that the story does a fair bit of dunking on itself, for the same worn-out reasons becomes both tedious and depressively irritating after a while, and the toxicity in this portion of the community becomes a real blight on the whole thing.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
so, i look again in that folder called renpy/persistent and yes i found that file called BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845 only problem is when i launch the game with season 3 on load dont appear nothin like that saves, i really dont know why or how. i dont know what step is wrong. i am new on this, dont be mad at me, thanks. much appreciated
No problem. I am not mad, no reason for it really. That said, I have run out of ideas. I cannot help you any further. Sorry.

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
No problem. I am not mad, no reason for it really. That said, I have run out of ideas. I cannot help you any further. Sorry.
Finally i made it and it works (I hope) only weird thing is i have other name like Stevan and not Alex like i have it before on season 2, why? And last mods for season 3 is not working.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I find it funny when someone claims that Quinn didn't rape the MC...

The MC's choice was to swallow cum or let Quinn have sex with him in front of a huge crowd (with him tied to a chair).

If I give a girl a choice as disgusting as this can I get away with a rape charge? For example, "drink a glass full of sewage's water and feces or I'll rape you". :unsure:
Just to clarify and not taking sides, the MC pretended to cum and didn't swallow anything from the condom. Because there wasn't anything to swallow, basically.

Hi guys, can anyone please tell how i can end season 2 together with Jill after i did every step or way to be with her, i help'd her with musical and everythin else before and know when i most make a choice at DIK when i talk with Elena, on me appear only mod both, Sage or others, Jill name not appear, why? I most change affinity from DIK to neutral or? Help me pls, thanks
For Jill you can't be a DIK, you have to be NEUTRAL at most, and you have to go on the picnic with her. I'm not sure if there are more requisites, but you need those two at least.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The water even boils. Quinn knows that Maya needs the money, but she doesn't know why. It doesn't matter to Quinn either, but she knows so that Maya needs money. That's why it's written in EP1, so that Quinn thinks Camila and Maya are the right ones in her restaurant.
Oh gods. What are you talking about??? Everyone needs money. Absolutely everyone. It's not hard to guess. But of course, Maya needs them more than anyone else. She's special. Others should sympathize with her and take care of her. Right ? No, damn it, it's not right at all. No one is obliged to her. Yes, for me it is. Fuck Maya. Along with her problems.
DecentSimilarAoudad-max-1mb.gif

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
But this is what I was saying, I don't see it that way. People focus on the perceived negatives too much that they blow it out of all proportions.

The only issue really facing them is Patrick holding Maya's finances and her future hostage. That's it. They don't get hit with "one struggle after the other", it's just this one thing and some things tied to it, like Maya and Josy not feeling they can go public with their relationship.

And again, this really is not much of an issue because, like I said, DPC does not labour over it in every single moment with M&J. The good moments with them where this isn't being referenced and isn't front of mind far outweigh the moments where it's brought up for story arc purposes.

In my opinion, it's an overblown falsehood that the "issues" of this relationship are present and referenced at all times, because they are not.

The thing is, almost all games with a plot force you to do things in order to progress the game. People may not like having to do a certain action, or see something happen to a character they like, or the way the game ends, etc, but that's how the game is and how the developer(s) have designed it. It's their story to tell and they're going to tell it their way.

The other thing I think people often overlook when it comes to their argument that she is "forced in every route" is that, at the end of the day, the MC is not the player. He is an avatar which the players have some control over, but certain things will always be universally true, and one of those things is that the MC is still friends with Maya and Josy and so he will be there for them at certain times when required. They're also all freshmen together and so have classes together, and they also have a connection through the DIKs and HOTs and the fact that they will be at parties together too. This is all perfectly natural for these characters, not unnaturally "forced", as is them meeting and interacting outside of these places due to the aforementioned friendship they have.

This, therefore, makes them the most prominent girls in his life by both simple proximity and friendship. Most of the others are somewhat distanced from a lot of this, but DPC still finds a way to bring them in to the MC's orbit. And let's not overlook the fact there are parts of other MG stories that are, were, and will be forced too, like Sage and Chad, Jill and Tybalt, and Bella and James.

Again, this comes back to the point about control. It's not up to you decide that because you don't have total control. DPC has established that they have a friendship and people need to accept that.

At the end of the day, whilst I can understand people having reasons for not liking this route such as not being a fan of non-monogamous relationships, one or both girls aren't their type, or simply thinking of them better as friends. But I feel that the harsher criticisms are often ranging from nitpicky grudges to downright reprehensible views. I'm not saying anything about where you fall in that spectrum because I don't know you and I won't make aspersions, but I fully get that you have certain views on cheating. I personally see it very differently and with a lot more caveats, but I won't get into it.

I think people just need to enjoy, or at least try to enjoy, this game for what it is. There's things that are going to happen and are going to be the case that people won't like, but when all is said and done, it's a story, and like all stories, it will foster different views in people based on their outlooks on life and their personal analysis of the storytelling. But people spending all their energy denegrating and dunking on one thing, especially something or someone that the story does a fair bit of dunking on itself, for the same worn-out reasons becomes both tedious and depressively irritating after a while, and the toxicity in this portion of the community becomes a real blight on the whole thing.
You have every right to enjoy the route.
I have every right to dislike it.
As stated, I HATE cheaters so MJ was dead in the water for me from the very start. It's something I PERSONALLY can't look past.
So I don't really care how sweet and cuddly things get after. I don't care for the positives.
So, as someone who hates cheaters, I don't like seeing them often. Yet they are one of the most crucial characters and have lots of plot and drama tied to them. With no chance of avoiding them.

I understand what you are saying , and power to you.

But you have to accept that some of us don't like lying and cheating hoes and don't want to commit to that route. We don't care for the nuances and complexities of their emotional and life states. We. Don't. Care.

You'll never see me dunking on Josy btw. For now at least, no reason to.
Besides having damn ugly hair in some episode 9 renders. Josy at least is quirky, pervy, funny and good looking. Maya's presence alone is vomit inducing for me.

So, my advice for you is enjoy this thread and talk about matters that interest you and ignore the shitposting. Our "hater" opinions will never change.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
"Riona found some help in MC and she is already opening her eyes and standing up for herself."

Yes, Riona stands up for herself by paying for her own drugs with the money she earns as a drug dealer and prostitute in the restaurant. She will distance herself from Quinn in the future, but she still has to earn money or she will also get a scholarship. I sincerely hope that for Riona's sake. I like her.

However, her situation is different from Maya's.
Again you quote the same thing. "opening her eyes" towards Quinn, about the way Quinn treats her. And from her conversation in the last 2 episodes she is not willing to let Quinn keep walking over her. And from what I understood in 2 conversation she had, one with Camila and then MC, she is not willing to keep accepting Quinn's behavior anymore. She opnened her eyes.

In the last messages I am not talking about solutions to fix Maya's problems. I never said Riona would stop doing the restaurant or even stop selling drugs, but if she never liked selling drugs in the first place, she will probably stop dealing for Quinn. I don't know, only DPC can write that. About the restaurant, that is how she pays for her tuition. I don't see her stoping doing it either. The only thing I am talking about is she standing up to Quinn as soon as she found out how Quinn is and how Quinn has been treating her. She thought that Quinn was her friend, but now she doesn't see it that way.

I should explain better things I say apparently. Everyone who I replied to was talking about Maya's personality, how she has to rely on others to EVERYTHING and she is always crying and even Josy is tired of her. And she is someone who has always to be helped.
I didnt reply to you, but I will reply right now. You said that there are things in life (it was either you or someone else) that you can't do alone that you need help from other people (I agree). Also I think you said she tried to do things for herself to deal with her situation and the HOTs pledge was her way of trying to fix it.
But did she ever try to understand where the money comes from? She would pledge to the HOTs and the money would magically appear?
MC found out what it was about in EP1-2. He even tried to open her eyes about it, He didn't tell specifically that the girls were selling sexual services to pay their tuition, but she never thought about investigating further. But she kept following the rumor instead even doing all the tasks of hell's week.
She needs helps from everyone. before College, it was probably Derek who always helped her. In college it is always someone else. Besides the tuition Rumor, which other action did she take to solve her problem by herself?

I once said that she should find a job. Every one of her fans said it wouldn't fix the problem. But she would at least pay for her own things instead of relying on her father's money while living at the dorm. When MC had a problem to fix, he came up with ideas to work his ass off to fix them. MC was working even before going to college. At some point you can choose to tell Neil that he doesn't need to send you money anymore. That is the first thing you do. By finding a job, she could be closer to fix her problem, because she would have more people to talk to about her situation and maybe other people would come up with ideas or ways to help her out. But when you have a situation with your dad and all you do is sit your ass, cry, and keep accepting his money, there isn't much that can be done. In real life, in colleges all over the world, there are students that even if their parents pay for their tuition, they find a job to pay for their living bills (Eating, rent, Clothing, etc).
Everyone came to criticize me when I talked about it, but when people see that you are at least trying they will put way more effort into helping you. They see you have potential.

I could go further into this subject, but it isn't really what I was talking about in the first place.

Last edited:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I started playing this last year since April. I replayed the whole game over 10 times and even using the mods to look over hidden moments I missed.
Now, after playing 9 eps. I just wanna name 10 of them that stick with me regardless how popular or unpopular my thoughts are.

10. Jill Picnic Date: It's romantic in me but I did love the moment with MC opening up to her and the music was like wow fit the whole date perfectly.

9. Throuple Start: I truly liked the lead it up to it regardless of how many hated MC for how he acted; then sleeping together with them is also a plus for me.

8. Sage sweet moments: I find hard to believe some people only noticed her sweet side in ep.8, when we have other eps showing this:

Sage letting MC stay with her because he there for her when she needed a friend; that same night she gave alcohol to cheer him up then the moment MC gave her a piggy back was priceless.

Her feeling bad about joking about his mom; playing guitar with her outside was another great moment; him taking care of her being sick.
I honestly, don't feel comfortable skipping out on taking care of her because it felt like a important in their relationship because he opened about how he felt about his birthday. I think moment a part of her realized she was into him but the whole Rebound guy moment showed her he felt the same way. I say she scared of that; needed time to think it thru.

Then her taking a chance with helping Maya.

Plus, her ending was pretty sweet as choosing her & rejecting her because she's understanding about it because she rather have you as a lover or a friend then you lose altogether. That's why I consider her & Josy canon girls sometimes.

7. The ending of eps. 3,7, 8 & 9 were perfect loved how all of them got you interested to find out what's going to happen next.

6. I felt like the HOT party was the best free roam by far and throwing the jocks was fucking great.

5. All Quinn scenes in season 2

4. Playing Bella & Jill route choosing Bella in ep.8 because I love drama then Bella final scene with the song just stuck with me in my rent free. "We can run run till fly away" damn that was my favorite main girl ending.

3. I loved Jill ending & Tybalt cucking Tybalt was fucking icing on the cake.

2. Josy "Easy to Love" moment made me fall for Josy hard, and it's pretty clear I'm going to choose her over at the end of the day.

1. Tybalt's DIK Presentation:
I'm tell I didn't know this great moment existed until someone in reddit pointed it out, so I replayed ep. 5. Wait until ep.7 then I saw it and I am still laughing my ass off till this day.

Also, that Josy would laugh her ass if he lost his tooth; including that moment is 1000x more funny when Sage & Josy know it's MC penis LOL. Then Josy teasing about it with MC in ep.8 then in ep.9 she fucking laughing at Tybalt & even when he snitched she couldn't help herself.

Okay now what everyone else's top 10 moments that stuck with you no matter how big or small it was.
10) Josy and Maya in episode 9. I feel JaM got a very strong episode. From the shopping, drinking game, the pic, their relationship convo and their scene. It was fun, sweet and their scene was hot. This is not a route I was super into but enjoyed it a hell of a lot in Ep 9.

9) Derek at the preps. Top hat, zero fucks, zero self awareness, lets you take the tequila for Lily and then ruins Tybalt's mansion and suit. Top fucking bloke.

8) Hell Week. It's simply fun the MC and Derek completing a bunch of stuff together. Really enjoyed this part of the game.

7) Nicole's second scene at the pink rose. Similar to Josy's dance if you didn't know just how much both were into the MC before you do after them. From the renders to the music and writing just well done scenes.

6) Arieth's Halloween. Torturing the jocks despite meaning well. Arieth makes me laugh in general she can send Caleb running faster than the MC ever could.

5) Bella's scene in the MCs room with run run runnin playing. My fav lewd scene in the game.

4) Not a Jill fan but her tearing Tybalt a new one. She ultimately was only there trying to keep the MC out of trouble and she rightfully explodes. Was good to see her stand up for her self and introduce Tybalt to the fact consequences exist. She left Tybalt blubbing like a toddler.

3) Quinn's dynamic with a DIK MC she's into. I find it funny how dead set she is on denying she has a massive soft spot for him.

2) Small thing but Neil and to a lesser extent Josy's Dad. Too many times I've seen Dad's be shit in movies or games. Here Neil whatever else is solidly there for his son and wants to be. Josy's Dad same thing she's his daughter so ultimately he has her back. It was nice to see Dad's interested and there in their adult children's life without been disinterested, comic relief or attempting to be overbearing tyrants to grown arse adults.

1) Every Sage scene.

Honorable mentions Sarah and Melanie's Ep9 threesome, Riona's sweet moments, Elena and MCs growing friendship, Zoey at the Halloween party and punching Tybalt.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021
Finally finished all the routes for this episode. Wasn't a fan of all the free roam at first but it grew in me. The different types of endings were awesome as well. The DIK reactions from "oh shit" to "um, what?" we're highly entertaining. On to the ladies.

Sage- still my favorite but it's close. She can be a badass at times but she also shows that she genuinely cares for people. Plus she is super hot and starting to show an even freakier side.

JaM- I like both of them for different reasons at the start but about midway through the story so far, they both got a bit annoying. I can't put my finger on exactly why. Now I just go that route to see the story and scenes without any real feeling to it.

Jill- She used to be my top girl. Now she is a close second. Maybe like a 1b. From the first time the MC saw her I thought "good God she is gorgeous". Then seeing how nice she is just put it over the top. Her naivety towards Tybalt and that whole situation was what kinda lost a few points for me. But she is still amazing. My only thing with this episode is why is she only in the hot bee costume if you are NOT on her route? A banana. Really?

Bella- Out of all the girls she exudes raw sexuality far beyond the others. Her eyes and facial expressions during one on one time with MC. My goodness. The drama with her husband/ex or whatever is what knocks her down a peg. What is her deal? Is Jill involved somehow? Hopefully that storyline is delved into next episode.

Quinn- Could not stand her the first few episodes. The queen bitch routine wasn't doing it for me. But going through the DIK route and seeing that she has a soft spot for MC whether she admits it or not has improved her standing. Bad girl redemption arc maybe.

Lily/Nicole- Nicole is just a semi-interesting cougar route. She is actually sweet outside of work. And freaky. Lily I wasn't all that into at first but she has definitely grown on me. She is a little super hotty with just enough soft side peaking through the bad girl exterior. Very interested to see what happens with her.

What are you alls thoughts?

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Bella- Out of all the girls she is far behind the others. Her eyes My goodness. The drama with her husband. What is her deal? Is Jill involved somehow? Hopefully
Bella found out her husbands hving an affair with Jill's sis, so she killed her and hid the body in her Special room(husband is on the run). Bella just playing dead sister role caring for Jill, hoping her hub will comeback so she can kill him and put that ring on his dick to get on back with MC :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes