Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
"In fact" Quinn not only allowed the pledges to believe she's offering them the free tuition, but actively fueled this idea. She never did anything to inform Maya she's "rejected" and was more than happy to watch her work under delusion she's going to get what she was after for it.
Fair enough. And that's why I like Quinn!:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
If you think a junkie whore with and a ridiculous white haircut is a match for the Ice Queen, then fight me!

View attachment 2344543

P.S. I'm just kidding, Quinn's fans, please don't hurt my feelings.
I wouldn´t like have to fight against that pokemon beast you threw to us.. :LOL:

Instead i support the idea of her visiting the hair saloon ASAP.

P.S: Dont mind her too much, she have been busy with a lot of shit lately to take care of herself...

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 2344511

Bruh, that would actually make me like Maya a lot.
Sometimes I'm really sad that you are not DPC on an alt account fishing for what the fans would like in the game...
Or are you?
DPC wrote sometime last year so he likes to read through the theory of the fans. Some are good and some are crazy.

With good I am maybe, with good luck, with 50% involved, with crazy 100%.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

DPC has always written so that he will not change his story for fans. I don't have that in mind either. But if he is inspired by fan theory and stories to refine and round out his story in detail, that's a good thing for all of us I think.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
DPC wrote sometime last year so he likes to read through the theory of the fans. Some are good and some are crazy.

With good I am maybe, with good luck, with 50% involved, with crazy 100%.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

DPC has always written so that he will not change his story for fans. I don't have that in mind either. But if he is inspired by fan theory and stories to refine and round out his story in detail, that's a good thing for all of us I think.
Amen to that :D

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
1) Cammy (although Sally has been been cute af in ep 9)
2) Sage easy
3) Its a tossup but Jill for now
4) Nicole and its not even close
5) Bella for now but Quinn has been great in ep 9
6) Rio is literally the best girl. Not a contest
7) We havent seen much of Zoey and Lily has been great. Lily for now

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
The main menu has "3-D" images of upcoming scenes.

In chapter 9, I noticed one is of a topless Envy in a luxury penthouse.

Am I the only one thinking that this is the penthouse of the CEO of the company/foundation that supplies Stephan Burke with his scholarships, and that Priscilla is his secretary?

Perhaps the CEO is the true "big bad," with Stephan as a middle man, and the scene with Envy will introduce the CEO, as he pays Envy to fuck him on the side.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In chapter 9, I noticed one is of a topless Envy in a luxury penthouse.

Am I the only one thinking that this is the penthouse of the CEO of the company/foundation that supplies Stephan Burke with his scholarships, and that Priscilla is his secretary?
That's just Nicole's flat. She will turn out to be secretly very rich, and actual MC's believed-dead mother.

• Wow
Reactions: Jumbi

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
-Sally! I like her dynamic with Mc more. She is one of the rude girl who tells my Mc how it is!
-It very hard to choose but Josy. She is fiery, fun and chill but often overshadowed by Maya. I choose her because I always had a thing for short girls
- Maya! Even tho she is annoying but she got good sex scenes while Jill is just gorgeous but bland and her sex scenes are literally one of the worst. (It feels like she is not interested in sex)
-Nicole! Do you even have to ask?
-Bella! I like Quinn alot but at the end of the day, she is not a nice person and is very dangerous. (I want my fuckface to die from aids not bullets)
- Riona! Sarah was close to but riona is top tier. Starting from her personality to her OCD.
- This one is the hardest! I will choose Lily tho, atleast she didn't hurted fuckface by leaving him behind yet. (This one is also relateable, Zoey choose Her dreams over Mc. She even ignored Mc and didn't reply to his messages and not to mention Mc could have gone anywhere with her if she waited for him which really hit home)

Reactions: c.mork

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So was the status update not posted or i missed it, just curious how we staying with the mini games, hope he's adding more...:HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes