The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: zuckyn12 and c.mork

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
1. Cammy - granted this should have been the ultimate KJR vs Sally but you missed out

2. Sage - Even if Jossy had a solo path, Sage still goes head and shoulders above.

3. Jill - the least bad choice with how much of godawful is her writing on her path and isn't if you are not. Maya's writing is godawful all around.

4. Nicole - No contest other then Lily for side girls

5. Bella - really, how did you expect Quinn to win this one?

6. Riona - our resident asian girl is too cute and the superior character.

7. Lily - no smurfs thx

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
1. Cammy - granted this should have been the ultimate KJR vs Sally but you missed out

2. Sage - Even if Jossy had a solo path, Sage still goes head and shoulders above.

3. Jill - the least bad choice with how much of godawful is her writing on her path and isn't if you are not. Maya's writing is godawful all around.

4. Nicole - No contest other then Lily for side girls

5. Bella - really, how did you expect Quinn to win this one?

6. Riona - our resident asian girl is too cute and the superior character.

7. Lily - no smurfs thx
You just want whole Quinn army on you right? :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Welp! Maya is an adult and what we didn't see on screen doesn't count. Sure, Maya got a very hard list to join "the hots" but that to be expected when she want the hots cause of free tuition and the tuition is literally selling drugs and having sex with random guys/professor burke. If she couldn't do the list then what use does she have for Quinn? Quinn also gave her a warning that free tuitions means loose hips.
Wow. You give me an idea.

In EP2 Maya learns from the MC so Quinn uses HOT girls to make money. Maya knows before EP3 and the loose hips. Ergo, Maya didn't learn this for the first time in EP3, but rather had Quinn personally confirm what the MC told her.

I find funny in EP9, when talking to Stephen and shortly after, with Maya to put on a diabolical smile and not worry about anything else after that either. Well, what if Maya is investigating Stephen.

Quinn himself says so Maya likes to play her victim cards. In EP9 Rox says to little Quinn so she shouldn't trust anyone but him and Buddy. When he teaches her chess, Rox said so he baited her with a worthwhile goal. The worthwhile target was the white queen.

The one who wants to blow the whistle on prostitution sends two girls to the HOTs. Mona and Maya. Both get the offer from Quinn in EP3. Quinn bites on Mona and Mona comes very close in EP5, but she was too offensive and is busted. But there is still a defensive Maya. She, with the help of Sage, again makes it to a one-on-one with Stephen. Here, in the one-on-one, the same thing happens as probably happened with Mona. Stephen offers Maya to leave college for a year and then they see. Maya smiles diabolically. Did Maya just earn her tuition?

Maya can confirm a possible statement of Mona with it and thus proof strongly made, so that Stephen offered them that with one year college leave. Why is that important? This confirms that Sage has nothing to do with it, but her adoptive father Stephen Burke, because the HOTs Tuition is only available again when Sage is no longer in college and therefore no longer HOTs president. Sage is not supposed to know about any of this. This exonerates Sage.

The question that remains is who is investigating the prostitution? Police, Burgermeister, or maybe the Royce? At the very least, Maya will probably meet with the Royce attorney.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Didn't want to make the obvious pairings which were done countless times. Such as Jill/Bella, Sage/Quinn, Maya/Josy, Sarah/Mel, Lily/Nicole etc. Wanted to pair them in such a way to get split opinions, at least I tried based on what I noticed here.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Didn't want to make the obvious pairings which were done countless times. Such as Jill/Bella, Sage/Quinn, Maya/Josy, Sarah/Mel, Lily/Nicole etc. Wanted to pair them in such a way to get split opinions, at least I tried based on what I noticed here.
I think the list is great because of the varied pairings.

Even tho I know Zoey will lose, it's great thinking pairing both who are starting to maybe get their official routes in Ep9 :WeSmart:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't know what makes you think that if there was another talk with Mona, there was one with Maya, too. This is simply your speculation.
As you stated yourself, we don't see Maya actually agreeing to anything, nor Quinn explaining anything. So, i think it makes more sense to speculate that Quinn and Maya had a follow-up meeting off-screen during which they hashed out some details and agreement, than to speculate there was no such meeting, Maya never agreed to anything and had no idea what's expected of her, yet at the same time believed they had a working agreement based on joining the HOTs. It's not like finding a few minutes to talk in private would be extremely hard for them to arrange.

In fact, in the game we see a very different picture, when Maya is finally accepted into the HOTs she goes up to Mona and starts asking about free tuition. Like let's go to Quinn together and ask her about it.

So we can conclude that, on the contrary, there was no continuation of that conversation with Quinn. Not for Maya.
And that little scene in episode 3 was enough to convince Maya that she will get free tuition.
What we see in game is Maya asking, "Did you talk more to Quinn about the free tuition?"

Which can be interpreted as (even) more than they've talked so far. It doesn't mean they couldn't have already talked (some) more about it after the scene we were shown.

Why would she do that?
It's not a rumor after all.
She would do it if she wanted to dispel the (stated) impression of the pledges she is promising them anything. So, since she didn't, the pledges were quite justified to believe their impression was correct and Quinn was in fact promising them the free tuition they've inquired about. Quinn was well aware of it and let this situation persist deliberately.

Well, that's just ridiculous. First of all, I was only talking about the scene in the pool and her words there could easily be interpreted as a trolling of a naive girl.
Secondly Quinn doesn't force her, in fact Quinn rejected her.
"In fact" Quinn not only allowed the pledges to believe she's offering them the free tuition, but actively fueled this idea. She never did anything to inform Maya she's "rejected" and was more than happy to watch her work under delusion she's going to get what she was after for it.

Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Wow. You give me an idea.

In EP2 Maya learns from the MC so Quinn uses HOT girls to make money. Maya knows before EP3 and the loose hips. Ergo, Maya didn't learn this for the first time in EP3, but rather had Quinn personally confirm what the MC told her.

I find funny in EP9, when talking to Stephen and shortly after, with Maya to put on a diabolical smile and not worry about anything else after that either. Well, what if Maya is investigating Stephen.

Quinn himself says so Maya likes to play her victim cards. In EP9 Rox says to little Quinn so she shouldn't trust anyone but him and Buddy. When he teaches her chess, Rox said so he baited her with a worthwhile goal. The worthwhile target was the white queen.

The one who wants to blow the whistle on prostitution sends two girls to the HOTs. Mona and Maya. Both get the offer from Quinn in EP3. Quinn bites on Mona and Mona comes very close in EP5, but she was too offensive and is busted. But there is still a defensive Maya. She, with the help of Sage, again makes it to a one-on-one with Stephen. Here, in the one-on-one, the same thing happens as probably happened with Mona. Stephen offers Maya to leave college for a year and then they see. Maya smiles diabolically. Did Maya just earn her tuition?

Maya can confirm a possible statement of Mona with it and thus proof strongly made, so that Stephen offered them that with one year college leave. Why is that important? This confirms that Sage has nothing to do with it, but her adoptive father Stephen Burke, because the HOTs Tuition is only available again when Sage is no longer in college and therefore no longer HOTs president. Sage is not supposed to know about any of this. This exonerates Sage.

The question that remains is who is investigating the prostitution? Police, Burgermeister, or maybe the Royce? At the very least, Maya will probably meet with the Royce attorney.
ExcellentOptimalCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

Bruh, that would actually make me like Maya a lot.
Sometimes I'm really sad that you are not DPC on an alt account fishing for what the fans would like in the game...
Or are you?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes