WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
After 3 years, I am finally here again and ask you guys for the most recent vault code. Please answer until i come back from the restroom (You got like 2 days)

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Sir. You're a certificated bitch..
He's just stating facts, it be the truth.
All the other LI can compete all day,
Zoey took MC's V-Card.
Zoey is the ONLY CANON girl MC slept with.
The rest are just dicking and fetish fodder :KEK:

And where did Zoey get it from? :KEK:
dalli_x has all the answers :D

You couldn't stay even 24 hours with Maya's avatar, right?
Had to revert to represent mAh gUrL in this post.
I still don't know how you got the nerve to use it in the first place. :ROFLMAO:
I do it for the people :HideThePain: I'll sacrifice myself and my eyes for the memes.
Remember Jillian the Tranny and Tybalt? THAT was a task to carry for DAYS.

Jill_Banana_S.gif

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
He's just stating facts, it be the truth.
All the other LI can compete all day,
Zoey took MC's V-Card.
Zoey is the ONLY CANON girl MC slept with.
The rest are just dicking and fetish fodder :KEK:

dalli_x has all the answers :D

Had to revert to represent mAh gUrL in this post.

I do it for the people :HideThePain: I'll sacrifice myself and my eyes for the memes.
Remember Jillian the Tranny and Tybalt? THAT was a task to carry for DAYS.

View attachment 2344210
Zoey is in love with me. Hello.. I'm MC..

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Here I have to correct you. Quinn knows about Maya's financial situation so Maya needs money. Quinn just doesn't know it's because of Patrick.
No, you are wrong. Quinn doesn't know that Maya needs money because it's never stated or hinted at anywhere. Her joining the HOTs for the tuition, even if Quinn suspects that this is Maya's primary reason which again is not known, would also not be evidence of that either because Josy was also going to go for it even though her tuition is covered.

In a conversation between Riona and Quinn from EP1, Quinn says so she plans with Camila and Maya. It's about the restaurant.
Camila = restaurant
Maya = mess with her

Those were clearly Quinn's "plans" for the girls.

In EP2 the MC already told Maya so Quinn uses the girls to make money.
He didn't say that much, he just said she uses them but not how or what for.

Or do you assume the question of whether you're interested in something = a promise?
Yes, precisely that. Quinn doesn't deny the validity of the rumours, and the fact that she's even asking if they're interested is tantamount to confirmation of its existence.

And even if Quinn supposedly promised, unlike Mona, Maya didn't even agreed :)
Because they were cut off after she asked for more details on what it would require.

Furthermore, Quinn has nowhere directly confirmed that it's not a rumor.
She also didn't deny it either and there were 3 other HOTs there also listening to the same conversation and none of them said anything either.

She may have just been playing with Maya and Mona, teasing them for their naivety.
She was testing the waters, seeing if they were interested, and Mona was. She wasn't teasing them here, she was genuinely trying to see who was interested.

But it was all HOTs fault, of course:)
Finally, something we can agree on. (Although more like just Quinn, Rio, Cami, Mel, and Sarah.)

It's not really Maya's job to figure out what exactly it is that the HOTs possibly get, that's so valuable to them they'd offer free tuitions, and where precisely they get the money for it from. She's heard rumors, she's asked sorority VP about them. There's nothing stupid about expecting a VP of the sorority to act professional enough to say "No, these are just silly rumors, there's nothing like this" if this is the case. And for the president to know who they nominate for such important position.
Exactly.

Quinn is the VP, a position of authority in the HOTs, and so if she doesn't deny the rumours and very clearly proposes an offer in front of 3 HOTs and 2 pledges, it's easy to feel like this is legitimate.

As I've said, a reasonable assumption could be made that there's a scholarship programme within the HOTs, possibly for charity work, that isn't publically known in order to prevent them from being inundated with girls wanting to join them. It could be a reward-based merit system that they can apply for once they've joined.

Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No, you are wrong. Quinn doesn't know that Maya needs money because it's never stated or hinted at anywhere. Her joining the HOTs for the tuition, even if Quinn suspects that this is Maya's primary reason which again is not known, would also not be evidence of that either because Josy was also going to go for it even though her tuition is covered.

Camila = restaurant
Maya = mess with her

Those were clearly Quinn's "plans" for the girls.

Yes, precisely that. Quinn doesn't deny the validity of the rumours, and the fact that she's even asking if they're interested is tantamount to confirmation of its existence.

Because they were cut off after she asked for more details on what it would require.

She also didn't deny it either and there were 3 other HOTs there also listening to the same conversation and none of them said anything either.

She was testing the waters, seeing if they were interested, and Mona was. She wasn't teasing them here, she was genuinely trying to see who was interested.

Finally, something we can agree on. (Although more like just Quinn, Rio, Cami, Mel, and Sarah.)

Exactly.

Quinn is the VP, a position of authority in the HOTs, and so if she doesn't deny the rumours and very clearly proposes an offer in front of 3 HOTs and 2 pledges, it's easy to feel like this is legitimate.

As I've said, a reasonable assumption could be made that there's a scholarship programme within the HOTs, possibly for charity work, that isn't publically known in order to prevent them from being inundated with girls wanting to join them. It could be a reward-based merit system that they can apply for once they've joined.
I apologize for interfering in your philosophical debate. Maybe you're right. But, Maya's place is determined by providence.
bandicam 2023-01-27 19-38-52-606.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
About Maya's debate, she's just stupid. End of debate. She thinks that people gives something for nothing. Why the HOTs would give free tuitions, just because? What are the HOTs? A party girl sorority / social services? Where could that amount of money come from? Which ones are the requisites to get that scholarship? Universities and institutions provide scholarships to people that fulfils really demanding requirements. And Maya thinks that the HOTs are going to give her thousands of dollars, just for sleeping with guys and buying ten boxes of condoms? Is she totally retarded? The answer is YES. That's why she blindly trust in Quinn, a girl that is torturing her, and obviously hints that she should prostitute herself for that money in the scene of the pool. Even if she's in need of money, she should think that thing of HOTs' free tuition is too good to be true, and in case it exists, has severe strings attached. But Maya is just a moron, that's all. Sorry, Maya fans, but she's retarded.
Naive, desperate and hopeful, okay.

But do Mayan fans know yet?
Oh yeah, we know that you only graduate from high school with "Magma Cum Laude" if you're intelligent, which is the opposite of stupid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Naive, desperate and hopeful, okay.

But do Mayan fans know yet?
Oh yeah, we know that you only graduate from high school with "Magma Cum Laude" if you're intelligent, which is the opposite of stupid.

Now Maya is mega cum lately with a double Major in JosyMC throuple life and sex studies:love:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I suspect it depends on how you play the game. These screenshots are from my current playthrough. I'm a massive DIK and one of the regulars at Quinn's "restaurant". I don't remember how the scene plays out in other cases, though. One of the many strengths of this game is that many scenes play out in different ways, depending on the type of protagonist the player is roleplaying. There are a lot of variables at play.

Have a look.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes