petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Apology if this is known I have searched & found nothing.

I have got stuck on the free roam in the Hots house in Ep 4
Version 0.8.2 compressed, Sancho mod, mini games disabled,
Sage's path, I have 2 tasks: talk to sage, rest in her bed.

I can only find a small part of the house: scenes with Quinn,
Riona & Camila/Mona. There is a sort of hallway that looks like
the bottom of stairs, but no arrow to go up. There is a button
at top left that looks like fast travel (white arrow on green
square with brown border) but this does nothing. (main menu
> options > fast travel is enabled).

Please any advice?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Welp! Maya is an adult and what we didn't see on screen doesn't count. Sure, Maya got a very hard list to join "the hots" but that to be expected when she want the hots cause of free tuition and the tuition is literally selling drugs and having sex with random guys/professor burke. If she couldn't do the list then what use does she have for Quinn? Quinn also gave her a warning that free tuitions means loose hips.
Yeah. I, for one, don't dislike Maya. In fact, she was my first fav girl when I played the game for the first time, back when the episode 6 was the latest one. But her naivete is off the charts.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Apology if this is known I have searched & found nothing.

I have got stuck on the free roam in the Hots house in Ep 4
Version 0.8.2 compressed, Sancho mod, mini games disabled,
Sage's path, I have 2 tasks: talk to sage, rest in her bed.

I can only find a small part of the house: scenes with Quinn,
Riona & Camila/Mona. There is a sort of hallway that looks like
the bottom of stairs, but no arrow to go up. There is a button
at top left that looks like fast travel (white arrow on green
square with brown border) but this does nothing. (main menu
> options > fast travel is enabled).

Please any advice?
Check the doors next to hots bathroom where you steal the panties

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Fellow Fuckfaces, What do you think? Should I make more? :unsure:

View attachment 2342785
toobextra piece inspired me to use some of his assets to showcase something I wanted to point out in creative criticism.
Figured I'd share it here too I guess:
example 2.png
Nothing special tho, just slapped it on quickly in regards to a conversation with Darth Toobey, regarding focal points and such things.
For the lulz, changed up the triangle shapes so Quinn is in a diamond shape aka diamond in the rough :KEK:
Original Quinn artwork is by the amazing Dumitas.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
A status update comes out and no one talks about it sounds like things are coming along at a good pace but of course its early
Nothing much to talk about. Things are going well atm.

Best part about it is Sage winning the poll, by I figured, hey, why gloat?

Thing is, and I'm being serious, people mostly talk about status updates when DPC says some shit that irritates people:
1. New mini-games
2. 9001 frame animation
3. More new female characters(means less time with current already large roster).
etc.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Thing is, and I'm being serious, people mostly talk about status updates when DPC says some shit that irritates people:
1. New mini-games
2. 9001 frame animation
3. More new female characters(means less time with current already large roster).
etc.
My others route fuckface disagree with the third point.
there that's better. A status update comes out and no one talks about it sounds like things are coming along at a good pace but of course its early
Yeah, people are happy that minigames are out of the way and it seems like the animations are getting out of the way as well. Dpc take alot of times on animation which slows down development time alot.

Reactions: Darkwen

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
My others route fuckface disagree with the third point.
The “other route” should be the master race, but I think the girls there will start wanting a serious relationship too at some point (even Jade). If not for that, there was absolutely no point in choosing a love interest in Episode 8.

Here. It kinda got buried in the avalanche of mayashitposts, admittedly.
Thank you, dude :D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

1. New mini-games
2. 9001 frame animation
etc.
why gloat? why not:ROFLMAO: you are right but I have great faith that someone can find something they didn't like

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
This weekend, a cosmetic poll for Isabella will begin. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.
What the fuck does that mean?!

Will people be able to choose a new look for Isabella? That's it? People could choose a new haircut for the MC instead. That new yee-yee ass haircut looks ridiculous on him.

Reactions: Rythan25

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
She is blind in regards to Quinn. Should've heard rumors at least.
We don't know that. Perhaps Sage is simply ignoring entire prostitution thing? Why should she care about it? All participants are adult and as far as she knows nobody is forced to do anything. Drugs are another thing and even then she might know about weed. Sage is rather open person so all that is possible.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
We don't know that. Perhaps Sage is simply ignoring entire prostitution thing? Why should she care about it? All participants are adult and as far as she knows nobody is forced to do anything. Drugs are another thing and even then she might know about weed. Sage is rather open person so all that is possible.
Who knows, we shall see. We are all entitled to head canon things till DPC shows how things actually are.

Here. It kinda got buried in the avalanche of mayashitposts, admittedly.
I meme on characters in the game, specially Maya.
Bla bla bla, If Jill stans swallowed the banana, the rest can take a joke on the internet and move on in life.
But even I'm bored of all the Maya posts.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
What the fuck does that mean?!

Will people be able to choose a new look for Isabella? That's it? People could choose a new haircut for the MC instead. That new yee-yee ass haircut looks ridiculous on him.
I'm afraid of those cosmetic changes. What if she ends up with Maya's skin problems? Or perhaps DPC decides that she looks too young for her age and give her Madame's skin?
Bella is already perfect so there shouldn't be any changes.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm afraid of those cosmetic changes. What if she ends up with Maya's skin problems? Or perhaps DPC decides that she looks too young for her age and give her Madame's skin?
Bella is already perfect so there shouldn't be any changes.
Sage went through cosmetic change too, didn't she? Her skin looks quite different if we compare the first episode with the last one. She has more freckles now and her ass has gotten bigger too, it's been positive changes.

I have no idea what the DPC plans for Isabella with these cosmetic changes.

Reactions: Roundell
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes