Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Thank you. Just played through Season 1-2 recently, and I thought the 50 meant I missed something within the scene in question.
That's what it means, but the reason for that can be different. The first bench scene with Josy only unlocks 50% in one playthrough, and same with some others. Like the thighjob one he means with Maya.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thank you. Just played through Season 1-2 recently, and I thought the 50 meant I missed something within the scene in question.
It's generally small variations to the scene based on MCs affinity or some other factors. Nothing really ground breaking.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It means that Quinn always thinks at several levels
Ehh, we're talking of girl who went in red on her business because she couldn't stop snorting her own stock, and then alienated the only person on her side, by blaming her rather than admit to her own screwup. I think if there's one thing we can safely say about Quinn, is that she isn't any sort of 4D chess mastermind.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Later on another event at the pool, Maya tries to change "motherhood" by talking to Sage about Quinn.
That was the same scene.

So why would Quinn trust her? Was it really Quinn playing games with her or Maya not being trustworthy for Quinn to share the business with her?
Yes, Quinn was playing games with Maya. She baited her and played her for shits and giggles.

Quinn didn't and doesn't know about Maya's financial situation so it wasn't like she was playing her for that. She probably got a feeling about Maya like, "This girl's not cut out to be a HOT", or maybe she just didn't like her for some other reason, but it's so clear that Quinn, throughout the whole thing, was messing with Maya and never wanted to let her in. The clearest indication of that was when she was all geared up to deny both her and Josy, but when Arieth confirms they completed their list and she had to accept them, Riona says, "Checkmate", like she's happy for M&J because they bested Quinn and beat her at her own game and because Riona knew Quinn didn't want to let them in.

This doesn't have anything to do with Quinn not wanting to "share the business with her", but simply that, for her own reasons, Quinn didn't like Maya from the outset and decided to play games with her, to toy for her for own amusement.

Not sure what you mean; i'm basically responding to a claim that "Quinn never promised Maya free tuition, no one did, that was a rumor she heard and decided to treat it as a fact." (which, as we can see, is bullshit)
Quinn talks about the tuition rumour in the Ep 3 pool scene and talks about "loose lips", but follows it up with "Loose hips get tips". People therefore assume that Maya is now somehow supposed to be utterly clairvoyant and realise that this means she has to sell her body for the tuition money, as if that's a normal thought process when someone makes what appears to be just a flippant and provocative comment that is inline with their character.

It's an utterly ridiculous assertion by people who just want to find anything they can to continue to denegrate Maya. But who really, in their right mind, would hear a comment like that and think that this means that Quinn is running a quid pro quo prositution ring and that this is how they'll get their tuition? It's a massive and unlikely leap to think that she should know the full meaning of that statement. It's ludicrous to think or try to claim that Maya, or anyone for that matter, should have "put 2 and 2 together" because this is not something anyone would reasonably think simply because of a comment like that.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017

1674823081940.png

I started this week by finishing up the new Brawler mini-game. I'm very pleased with the results.
After that, I implemented all mini-games except one in episode 10. There is some work left in this area that I will leave for later on in the development. But it's a huge amount of progress to merge code and art for seven mini-games into episode 10 at this stage.
I continued my week by finishing up animations of a lewd scene. I have posed animations for six complete lewd scenes so far. I also worked on static renders for a couple of other scenes, wrote dialogue, and prepared some characters for scenes I will start posing in the upcoming week.
Now, I will shift focus and work on static renders and writing for a while. The render queue is looking good, with 55 animations waiting to render.
62 animations and 622 static renders are completed. We're over 100 posed animations, so that's a milestone for the episode development.

Poll news

Sage is the Special Render poll winner and will receive a dedicated set in episode 10. This weekend, a cosmetic poll for Isabella will begin. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.
You can also look forward to a preview and the second part of the Q&A soon.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
She's like a real succubus: creates a strong bond between her and MC through sex and the intimacy of sleeping with her, and then yet another, introducing him to her business, so MC can't scape from Quinn's claws. It doesn't mean that Quinn doesn't care about MC. It means that Quinn always thinks at several levels, and always has a hidden agenda, even with people she actually cares about, and can't avoid manipulate them. Probably she's going to tell MC only what MC needs to know, and nothing more. For sure, nothing about Burke and that Priscilla. But it seems that she's going to go with him to see Buddy, something that didn't do with Riona or Tommy.
Yeah everyone say that Quinn doesn't care about anyone but just her business but when in her path you get to see how she sees the world(Just a bit for the moment) and that she DOES care about her friends in her own twisted way.
And I think she introduced Vinny into the drugs world by doing what she's gonna do with the MC in next chapter, so, careful there the ones who we are into her path, might be the beggining of Fuckface's criminal life.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Why is everyone talking that Rio's gonna die?
Honestly, I have no idea. It pops up from time to time.
It just happened that I came across this after reading these posts, lol.
I like Rio :D

On a serious note, I am worried about her, due to proximity to Quinn. I fear the scapegoat scenario since Quinn sadly towers over her atm, in sheer presence and dominance.

Reactions: ffive

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn ask if they heard about rumors and ask if they are interested, but Maya never tried to find out what was it about. Someone is offering you free money and you don't care to know what you should do to get it? And as the guy said, she never asked any other HOT about it. And it is funny that she doesn't trust Quinn at all, but she decided to trust the rumor about a free tuition when Quinn asks if she is interested even without knowing what is it about or either if it was true or not.

Also, Quinn didn't know about her money problem. So when you say "Quinn explicitly baited Maya with the idea of addressing her money problem" that is totally wrong.
Wrong. Who should Maya ask? The girls who are not in the restaurant don't know about it and the girls who are in the restaurant don't talk about it.
Maya has already talked to Quinn in EP1, because pretty much at the beginning of EP2 Maya says that to the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya clearly says so she (Quinn) might have a tuition offer for Maya if she does this initiation. Quinn thereby Maya clearly to understand so there is some truth to the rumor, but only makes her an OFFER if Maya does the special initiation.

Quinn takes advantage of Maya's distress. Quinn doesn't know about the problem with Patrick, but she knows so Maya needs money. If Quinn had told Maya the truth from the beginning, the special initiation probably would not have happened.

Maybe if Maya had told Quinn the truth about Patrick, I'll go along with that, maybe Quinn would have acted differently too. But Sage did establish for all of us in EP7 that Maya is an introvert.

Which brings me to a new thought. Quinn probably still doesn't know about Maya's particular situation with Patrick. If Quinn found out, it might even happen so Quinn apologizes to Maya because Quinn now knows through Tommy so admitting mistakes is a strength not a weakness. Maya is a good-hearted girl and represents the opinion herself so that one should not be a bigot. Damn, that would be a twist I would personally love. :rolleyes::unsure:

A Josy, Maya, Quinn, MC foursome. That would be my dream. Maya, make it happen. :love:

• Love
Reactions: soprano31

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Up until now, Quinn has been my number one. However, something that happened in this past episode has me starting to lean toward Sage.

So, Vinny pulls that gun on MC, forcing him to back off. Tommy tells him not to worry, it's not a real gun. A little later after Tommy tells Quinn what he said to MC about the gun, she tells him that MC must never know it's a real gun.

Right then. Later on down the line when Vinny takes this gun out again, MC is going to be working on the assumption the gun is not real and act accordingly.

Somebody is gonna be taking a bullet when it goes off. I don't think it will be MC (Or at least not a fatal shot if it IS MC.) but it's likely to be one of the HOTS. And it will all be the fault of Tommy for not telling him in the first place, and Quinn by insisting MC not be told the truth.

Oh i'm still gonna fuck Quinn at every opportunity, mind you... But, just sayin'
I'll make it a little more complicated for you. Vinny was in Rusty's room and may have switched weapons so Tommy had the real gun and Vinny only had the prop gun.

Vinny wasn't pointing the gun at the MC, just pointing or slamming it, depending on what the player chose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes