Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Dude... I respect opinions even though I strongly disagree with them...

But don't you think Maya would be more likeable if she didn't have a free tuition problem? To say that her problem is not negatively affecting her character is either playing the fool or being too naive.
No, because people would still find reasons to hate her, and they do when you look at a lot of the criticism she comes in for and see that much of it is unrelated to this plot. The central theme of all of this is that her Dad is someone of extreme religious ideology who's trying to control her and keep her from being with someone she loves. Even if you took the tuition out, I feel this central theme has to stay because it's what produces the most stakes and tension, but obviously it would be done in a different way. People can try to fanfic alternatives for a Maya plot all they like, but most I've seen are either dry and simple like Jill's plot or just flat in terms of whatever drama they think works better.

It's not a perfect plotline, but as I've said many times, people tend to overexaggerate a lot of the effects of it and it only rears its head when it needs to, but the rest of the time there are nice moments with her that can and do overshadow what's going on in the background when you just let yourself embrace them.

Quinn ask if they heard about rumors and ask if they are interested, but Maya never tried to find out what was it about. Someone is offering you free money and you don't care to know what you should do to get it? And as the guy said, she never asked any other HOT about it. And it is funny that she doesn't trust Quinn at all, but she decided to trust the rumor about a free tuition when Quinn asks if she is interested even without knowing what is it about or either if it was true or not.

Also, Quinn didn't know about her money problem. So when you say "Quinn explicitly baited Maya with the idea of addressing her money problem" that is totally wrong.
Funny thing about that "Maya never tried to find out what it was about" part is that in that scene, Maya is the one who actually does ask about it. She says to Quinn, "What do we have to have to do exactly?", but the answer isn't given at that time since Sage and the other girls walk in so Quinn clams up.

Mona is the one who, at that time, doesn't question it. She immediately says "sign me up" with gusto when Quinn hints at the free tuition whereas Maya does actually pose an inquiring question about what it would require.

Since Mona later signs up to be part of Quinn's restaurant, I feel we can assume that Quinn let Mona in on what it would really take, but told Maya something else entirely because she never had any intention of letting Maya in. She was just playing games with her.

Reactions: JavCh and dalli_x

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
guys what do i do at the halloween party after the nurse girls drinking game? looked everywhere and nothing
What does the Tasks app on your cell say? For most branches, you have to visit Derek's room if my memory serves me well.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Up until now, Quinn has been my number one. However, something that happened in this past episode has me starting to lean toward Sage.

So, Vinny pulls that gun on MC, forcing him to back off. Tommy tells him not to worry, it's not a real gun. A little later after Tommy tells Quinn what he said to MC about the gun, she tells him that MC must never know it's a real gun.

Right then. Later on down the line when Vinny takes this gun out again, MC is going to be working on the assumption the gun is not real and act accordingly.

Somebody is gonna be taking a bullet when it goes off. I don't think it will be MC (Or at least not a fatal shot if it IS MC.) but it's likely to be one of the HOTS. And it will all be the fault of Tommy for not telling him in the first place, and Quinn by insisting MC not be told the truth.

Oh i'm still gonna fuck Quinn at every opportunity, mind you... But, just sayin'
If they tell the truth to the MC, they fear (reasonably) that he will freak out and call the police. Quinn is involved in shady businesses, so it is easy to understand her reticence to having the police investigating anything.

That said, I share your fear that something really bad is more likely to happen when there is a shady guy who carries a gun.

Jan 18, 2022
Up until now, Quinn has been my number one. However, something that happened in this past episode has me starting to lean toward Sage.

So, Vinny pulls that gun on MC, forcing him to back off. Tommy tells him not to worry, it's not a real gun. A little later after Tommy tells Quinn what he said to MC about the gun, she tells him that MC must never know it's a real gun.

Right then. Later on down the line when Vinny takes this gun out again, MC is going to be working on the assumption the gun is not real and act accordingly.

Somebody is gonna be taking a bullet when it goes off. I don't think it will be MC (Or at least not a fatal shot if it IS MC.) but it's likely to be one of the HOTS. And it will all be the fault of Tommy for not telling him in the first place, and Quinn by insisting MC not be told the truth.

Oh i'm still gonna fuck Quinn at every opportunity, mind you... But, just sayin'
Actually, Tommy told Quinn the MC must never know it's a real gun and not the other way around...but she does end up agreeing to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
So I am working my way up through Chapter 9. I love the game, I love DPC, one of the best out there.

So to see everything, you need to do multiple playthroughs.

Let me know if I have missed anything.

Josy/Maya path
Jill path
Sage path(she's my favourite)
Bella path
and I guess a None of the above path

Is that it? Now does DIK/Neutral/Chik status or being permanently on one or the other make or break any of these routes? I'm currently doing a Massive Chik on Sage. Will the end result be any different than the Massive Dik on Sage that I have already done to the end of the chapter?
Is just doing Neutral for all of them good enough to see all scenes?

thanks guys for any answers

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the scene where Tommy tells MC that Vinnie's gun is not real could cause real problems. since MC now thinks Vinny is a coward and the gun isn't real, he will probably attack Vinny next time they meet and possibly end up getting shot. since you know, Vinny is a fucking pussy and would get his ass kicked without a pussy weapon like a gun. a weapon that only a pussy uses..cause you know, only a pussy needs a weapon. cause..they are pussies..hopefully i got my point across...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
the scene where Tommy tells MC that Vinnie's gun is not real could cause real problems. since MC now thinks Vinny is a coward and the gun isn't real, he will probably attack Vinny next time they meet and possibly end up getting shot. since you know, Vinny is a fucking pussy and would get his ass kicked without a pussy weapon like a gun. a weapon that only a pussy uses..cause you know, only a pussy needs a weapon. cause..they are pussies..hopefully i got my point across...
DPC is currently just a ghost of the man he once was, I doubt he would have the balls to make the MC get shot. I can't even imagine that scene in the game, I would be positively surprised if it happened.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
"The fancier the gun, the bigger the pussy who owns it". I mean he's packing a 9mm semi-automatic... Still a pussy nonetheless.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Funny thing about that "Maya never tried to find out what it was about" part is that in that scene, Maya is the one who actually does ask about it. She says to Quinn, "What do we have to have to do exactly?", but the answer isn't given at that time since Sage and the other girls walk in so Quinn clams up.

Mona is the one who, at that time, doesn't question it. She immediately says "sign me up" with gusto when Quinn hints at the free tuition whereas Maya does actually pose an inquiring question about what it would require.

Since Mona later signs up to be part of Quinn's restaurant, I feel we can assume that Quinn let Mona in on what it would really take, but told Maya something else entirely because she never had any intention of letting Maya in. She was just playing games with her.
So she made one unanswered question and that was enough for you to see it as "she trying to find out". Yet she believed the woman she didnt trust, enough to go through all the hell's week tasks with expectation of getting this "free tuition" lol. She is really lovable. Do you also think Quinn would "let her in" knowing that she couldn't handle it?

You say Quinn never had the intention or was playing games with Maya, it was more like she, with the experience she had, realized that Maya wasn't up for the job. And why share information with someone that would possibly jeopardize her business? Later on another event at the pool, Maya tries to change "motherhood" by talking to Sage about Quinn. So why would Quinn trust her? Was it really Quinn playing games with her or Maya not being trustworthy for Quinn to share the business with her?

Again, everyone see things the way they wanna see it. If you wanna go back and forth on these arguments we gonna spend days analyzing every situation lol.

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
what's the difference between Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 vs Patch (Interlude to EP 9) ? which do I download
Did you download the Interlude when it first came out? If so, you can download the Patch to update it to include Ep 9.

Otherwise, you'll need to download the Interlude+Ep9 to get the whole thing.

Reactions: Jumbi and keroyonn

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
So I am working my way up through Chapter 9. I love the game, I love DPC, one of the best out there.

So to see everything, you need to do multiple playthroughs.

Let me know if I have missed anything.

Josy/Maya path
Jill path
Sage path(she's my favourite)
Bella path
and I guess a None of the above path

Is that it? Now does DIK/Neutral/Chik status or being permanently on one or the other make or break any of these routes? I'm currently doing a Massive Chik on Sage. Will the end result be any different than the Massive Dik on Sage that I have already done to the end of the chapter?
Is just doing Neutral for all of them good enough to see all scenes?

thanks guys for any answers
I've got the following files:

Chick
  • Jill
  • Bella
  • Sage
  • Maya and Josy
DIK
  • Sage
  • Quinn + the restaurant girls (Rio, Camilla, Sarah, and Mel)
  • Full manwhore, no main LIs (same as above, and also the strippers, Jade, Cathy, Heather etc. Basically every non-LI scene happens in this file)
That will get you the main content. There's some altered dialogue you will miss, like when you are with Bella and Jill at the same time. I also have two Sage files, one where I flirt immediately (DIK file), and one where I wait until the sparing session where she wants to pursue you (Chick file). If you do a full manwhore run, you can leave the Quinn file as well, but I like her and wanted a save that's just for her (and the restaurant since she runs it and has different dialogue when using it).

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
He already paid for the Rio and Quinn threesome (Yes, that is the canon choice, if you didn't do it I am gonna block you :cautious:) and paraphrasing his words, that was a big chunk of those 5k.
Wasn't that like 500 bucks?
Don't try to understand the economics of Being a DIK. Rusty almost sold (or sold) his luxury car to buy windows for the mansion.

The Pink Rose VIP pass seems to cost a fortune (10$). The MC wallet does not accept digits, only $. How much is a $ really worth? Nobody knows.

Jobs that DIK members take pay around $1 to $4. As I said, the whole economy is messed up. I have no idea whether 5k inheritance is a lot or a little in the Being a DIK universe.
Pretty sure one $ = roughly 100$, because that's what the treesome costed($$$$$)? MC says so in the chapter transmission, when he is taking up running etc.
Besides windows in different sizes for the entire mansion would be quite fucking expensive, actually beliveable part of the game. :LUL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Don't try to understand the economics of Being a DIK. Rusty almost sold (or sold) his luxury car to buy windows for the mansion.

The Pink Rose VIP pass seems to cost a fortune (10$). The MC wallet does not accept digits, only $. How much is a $ really worth? Nobody knows.

Jobs that DIK members take pay around $1 to $4. As I said, the whole economy is messed up. I have no idea whether 5k inheritance is a lot or a little in the Being a DIK universe.
Green money seems to be about ten dollars, yellow money about one hundred. 5K is real 5K.

Pretty sure one $ = roughly 100$ because that's what the treesome costed? MC says so in the chapter transmission, when he is taking up running etc.
Besides windows in different sizes for the entire mansion would be quite fucking expensive, actually beliveable part of the game. :LUL:
You don't pay for the threesome with green money, afaik.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes