Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Technically Netflix hasn't made anything, they just have international distribution and label the new crap as Netflix Originals outside the US. Doesn't matter though, I ripped the Blu-Rays and DVDs of all the old shows. Paramount+ can suck my dick.

View attachment 3803273
Posting Bella boobies to stay on topic :love:
True, it is necessary to maintain the topic of the thread.
brawler_chao_mc_kick1.jpg
brawler_chao_mc_kick2.jpg
brawler_chao_mc_power4a.jpg
Here I leave this free violence to keep me in the topic. :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I dislike when the diks taunted the girls during the walk of shame. The mc should have got a knife and sliced their throats while they were sleeping or at least told them he would do it if they don't stop their misogynist ways.
No one messes with one of my beautiful angels.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I dislike when the diks taunted the girls during the walk of shame. The mc should have got a knife and sliced their throats while they were sleeping or at least told them he would do it if they don't stop their misogynist ways.
The Walk of Shame is quite demeaning, I'll agree with that. Idk about your solution though...
What if you just fucked their girlfriends instead?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The Walk of Shame is quite demeaning, I'll agree with that. Idk about your solution though...
What if you just fucked their girlfriends instead?
They did that I would do worse things to them lol.
Anyway, my solution might be a bit extreme but sometimes you have to be extreme to deal with bullies.

yapyap777

May 9, 2024
please help! the version confuse me , is season 1-2 and season 3 are separated? what is the correct order to play this game. I haven't play this game yet. i want to start at the beginning til the last update

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
please help! the version confuse me , is season 1-2 and season 3 are separated? what is the correct order to play this game. I haven't play this game yet. i want to start at the beginning til the last update
Play season one and two first and at the end of Season two you'll be prompted to make a save to transfer to season three.

Season One and two are combined. Season three is a separate download.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
yes, they are separated. season 1-2 is the start of story. at the end you have to make a special save, that save file should you import to the season 3

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
walk of shame is fun

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Future episode will reveal the reason Diks pics got posted around campus was revenge for walk of shame, nothing sinister or Vinny/Burge related. Fuck and find around moment for Diks.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Sorry josy you can't do that the MC is a pussy not a psycho. If you want to blame someone blame DPC for not knowing how to write the protagonist as a tough guy. :HideThePain:
Z7HeRxU.png

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Need the walk with Lily to assert dominance on Tommy. Already beated Baldy Jock in brawler after he called dibs on Lily.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Future episode will reveal the reason Diks pics got posted around campus was revenge for walk of shame, nothing sinister or Vinny/Burge related. Fuck and find around moment for Diks.
But the question is who of the DIKs fucked the lunch girl. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes