Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Perfect winning combinations :
#1) MC +Chad +Troy :KappaPride:
#2)MC + Josy+ Tommy (DIK's for life,and into every hole :p)
#3)MC +Maya+Derek (beautiful incestuous fraternities :giggle:)
#4)MC +Jill + Bianca (B-B-iaaaanca.. :love::love:)
#5)MC+all the DIK's +Arieth ("itching here,warts there,venereal diseases everywhere"..:cautious::cautious:)
At this rate you are going to make my psychologist a millionaire if I keep reading your comments haha. :HideThePain:
Sopra.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Winning combinations:
#1) Sage + Jade
#2) Sage + Josy + Maya
#3) Sage + Lily + Nicole
#4) Sage + Bella
#5) Sage + Heather (lol the walk of shame for this would be awesome)
#1) Isabella + Nora
#2) Jill + Bianca
#3) Isabella + Jill
#4) Sage + Camila

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the only Chad/Troy scenes i want to see are when the mc outs them to the entire university as revenge for their shit. will be hilarious to see Dawe's reaction to his idol being outed as a fag. and then he realizes he is a fag too and joins them in their fagness. and then the whole Alpha frat become fags. obviously Caleb is a closeted fag judging by how he is so repulsed by Arieth trying to get with him.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
In a polyamorous relationship i would think that the "permission" is implied as it's a poly relationship not a harem. though I guess it would be specific to the relationship, if the story were to get that detailed. In the case of the throuple I think it's implied as the MC joined their existing relationship, and having some sort of expectation that they would ok it with him would be silly.
Yeah, that's actually why I mentioned it. The netorase definition of "a love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist" doesn't mention it has to be explicit permission/approval or outside of a poly structure, so theoretically the consent in a triad could mean it qualifies for the tag in addition to the polyamory tag depending on the specifics of the relationship.

Honestly that's not necessarily a problem since it can give additional insight into what type of polyamory the game includes (i.e. does it have just polyamory tag or both tags).

Anyways, getting a bit off topic for this thread so I'll end my comments on it here.

Last edited:

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
#5)MC+all the DIK's +Arieth ("itching here,warts there,venereal diseases everywhere"..:cautious::cautious:)
You forgot best one:
Jacob + Zoey while MC watches and holds Zoe's hand #truelove

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and soprano31

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
What about
MC + Jill + Tybalt + watermelon?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: soprano31
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes