Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Need the walk with Lily to assert dominance on Tommy. Already beated Baldy Jock in brawler after he called dibs on Lily.
I really, really, really want Lily to do the Walk of Shame. She won't be fazed by it and Tommy's face will be priceless.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I really, really, really want Lily to do the Walk of Shame. She won't be fazed by it and Tommy's face will be priceless.
I'm likely alone with this, but I find this " Walk of Shame " thing extremely Cringe and overused. The best part was Bella stearing at them and put the little kids in to their place, and later Sage also did it , so I dont see why they would keep forcing it .

but may be now after their humiliation on the campus, thanks to the cafeteria girl, they actually learn.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm likely alone with this, but I find this " Walk of Shame " thing extremely Cringe and overused. The best part was Bella stearing at them and put the little kids in to their place, and later Sage also did it , so I dont see why they would keep forcing it .

but may be now after their humiliation on the campus, thanks to the cafeteria girl, they actually learn.
I mean ... most of their traditions are pretty dumb and immature tbh, not really surprising, Vinny invented most of them lol

I dont really agree with overused, the times we had were fun esp the Sage one but i agree that its enough now. We really dont have to see any single sidegirl walk out there too

Reactions: Riaman

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

You know how DPC likes to borrow things from those American college movies. :KEK:

Reactions: Riaman

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

I doubt they'll learn, they barely have one brain between the lot of them. I thought the Sage one was awesome, she shut up them up. I also think Tremolo handled the Jill one really well too. Lily is the only one I'm interested in seeing, because she'd shut them up too, and give them a lot more than they give her. Could also threaten them to stop doing it to all girls or she'll make sure the strippers never ever come to DIKs mansion again.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Kinda have the lite version of it on Rooster already, when Lily posts her pic with Diks jacket. Tommy saying that Lily is cheating on him with a Diks brother. Lmao how is that cheating when Tommy never had Lily.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I doubt they'll learn, they barely have one brain between the lot of them. I thought the Sage one was awesome, she shut up them up. I also think Tremolo handled the Jill one really well too. Lily is the only one I'm interested in seeing, because she'd shut them up too, and give them a lot more than they give her. Could also threaten them to stop doing it to all girls or she'll make sure the strippers never ever come to DIKs mansion again.
I don't think She will threaten pink Roses boycotting Diks, aside from That Vinny guy most Diks are well behaved easy customers for Pink Roses, no need to copy Sage HOTs boycotting trope here.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You know how DPC likes to borrow things from those American college movies. :KEK:
Well, the DIKs have three things going for them compared to these guys.
1) They don't take pictures of the girls.
2) Their song is much better, at least the way it goes in my head.
3) The girls can leave unseen if they're lucky enough (i.e. Tremolo's window when no one is taking a piss outside)

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Well, the DIKs have three things going for them compared to these guys.
1) They don't take pictures of the girls.
2) Their song is much better, at least the way it goes in my head.
3) The girls can leave unseen if they're lucky enough (i.e. Tremolo's window when no one is taking a piss outside)
yes, the DIK's walk of shame is softer in that aspect. :HideThePain:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Kinda have the lite version of it on Rooster already, when Lily posts her pic with Diks jacket. Tommy saying that Lily is cheating on him with a Diks brother. Lmao how is that cheating when Tommy never had Lily.
tommy-dickhead.jpg

And now Jacob knows Lily spent the night in the tent. It will spread pretty quickly.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this game is oviously great , but being forced to choose only 1 girl is abig Con to me... at least dev could have small harem or trouple happening..i'll surely like see being with both Bella and his best friend Jill....at one point, i thought it was really happening during a drinking night, but nothing... or maybe Sage with Quin...as well as Josy and derek's siste...to many hot girl and i can't really choose..well i chosed bella cuz she is so cool and sexy , but hey i missed all the others :cry:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
this game is oviously great , but being forced to choose only 1 girl is abig Con to me... at least dev could have small harem or trouple happening..i'll surely like see being with both Bella and his best friend Jill....at one point, i thought it was really happening during a drinking night, but nothing... or maybe Sage with Quin...as well as Josy and derek's siste...to many hot girl and i can't really choose..well i chosed bella cuz she is so cool and sexy , but hey i missed all the others :cry:
Spock Eyebrow Raise.gif

Have you played any route besides Bella's?

yapyap777

May 9, 2024
Play season one and two first and at the end of Season two you'll be prompted to make a save to transfer to season three.

Season One and two are combined. Season three is a separate download.
what about season 3 + episode 10 and episode 9 to episode 10? are those two are different? thank you for helping bro and sorry for asking a question again. I just want to download a right order because this game is too big

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
what about season 3 + episode 10 and episode 9 to episode 10? are those two are different? thank you for helping bro and sorry for asking a question again. I just want to download a right order because this game is too big
No need to apologise friend I'm happy to help as best I can. Anyway, episodes nine & ten are included in Season three.

Reactions: Milton749

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Winning combinations:
#1) Sage + Jade
#2) Sage + Josy + Maya
#3) Sage + Lily + Nicole
#4) Sage + Bella
#5) Sage + Heather (lol the walk of shame for this would be awesome)
These are the combinations I think are possible before the game is done

Sage and Maya, Josy, Jill, Riona, Camila, Heather, Elena
Maya and Josy, Sage, Lily, Nicole
Josy and Maya, Sage, Jill, Riona, Camila, Elena and of course Heather (double cuck Tommy)
Jill and Bella, Josy, Bianca
Bella and Jill, Cathy long shot Sage

Other Threesomes i'd like to see

Rio and Elena
Quinn and Camila
Zoey and Elena (need Zoey to interact with the HoTs For more)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes