Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
These are the combinations I think are possible before the game is done

Sage and Maya, Josy, Jill, Riona, Camila, Heather, Elena
Maya and Josy, Sage, Lily, Nicole
Josy and Maya, Sage, Jill, Riona, Camila, Elena and of course Heather (double cuck Tommy)
Jill and Bella, Josy, Bianca
Bella and Jill, Cathy long shot Sage

Other Threesomes i'd like to see

Rio and Elena
Quinn and Camila
Zoey and Elena (need Zoey to interact with the HoTs For more)
you-on-crack.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mintymuz

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I was thinking the same. There's a big gap between "wishful thinking" and "(genuinely) think are possible". For half of these combos, there has been no interaction (or barely any) so why they would come up as (genuinely) possible, I have no idea.
can you pass me some, I feel like I need some strong shit after reading his list. As I can't see any of them being a possibility other than maybe Quinn and Cammy but I think Rio make more sense than Cammy. So I think I need to smoke up to see it
Yes, that's one of the most ambitious ones I've seen. :ROFLMAO:
He forgot Maya-Josy-Becky. Becky's already asked can she join in.;)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
These are the combinations I think are possible before the game is done

Sage and Maya, Josy, Jill, Riona, Camila, Heather, Elena
Maya and Josy, Sage, Lily, Nicole
Josy and Maya, Sage, Jill, Riona, Camila, Elena and of course Heather (double cuck Tommy)
Jill and Bella, Josy, Bianca
Bella and Jill, Cathy long shot Sage

Other Threesomes i'd like to see

Rio and Elena
Quinn and Camila
Zoey and Elena (need Zoey to interact with the HoTs For more)
Im sure Sage in this one specific combination is clearly the only long shot in this list :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, that's one of the most ambitious ones I've seen. :ROFLMAO:
He forgot Maya-Josy-Becky. Becky's already asked can she join in.;)
yeah the only ambitious combo I have would be Sage & Maya / Josy. Tho id perfer just Sage and Maya and no Josy My wishful thinking combo would be Sage , Zoey and Maya lol my top girls . As well as a Sage , Nicole and if im being greedy id add Cammy to that last one.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yeah the only ambitious combo I have would be Sage & Maya / Josy. Tho id perfer just Sage and Maya and no Josy My wishful thinking combo would be Sage , Zoey and Maya lol my top girls . As well as a Sage , Nicole and if im being greedy id add Cammy to that last one.
My wishful thinking is Lily/Mona. ;) That would be the dream. But, I'll just have to keep imagining it. :(

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, my wishful thinking that at least has some background in the game so far would probably be Sage joining in with Maya/Josy, but that might be a bit too much (despite having seen it done well in Bare Witness). For just a threesome... maybe Josy and Jill, though I don't think Jill would ever go for something like that, or Sage and Jill (with the same caveat). Both of those would at least fit with the story narrative, with how the girls have interacted so far.

Jill is definitely not my favourite, but I don't see too many combinations involving my favourites that would actually fit the story. Like how is a threesome with Nicole and anyone who doesn't work at The Pink Rose going to come about?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Do you prefer threesome lewds over 1on1 lewds in this AVN?

I realized i actually prefer the 1on1‘s here
For me no matter the AVN I actually dislike threesome's 90% of the time. 1v1 for me. but it is fun to think of combo's I would like to see from time to time even if I do dislike them.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

Depends on who it is, in both scenarios. With a couple of exceptions, the threesomes have a completely different feel here, it's just sex, whereas a higher portion of the solo scenes involve more than that. They are about exploring, rather than just boning, especially any of the scenes with one of the LIs. That's how I see them, anyway.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
He's a bit partial to Blue hair too. (or pretty much any girl that looks at him).
I think he is genuinely attracted to Zoey's personality and hobbies, but the horn dawg in him is for the redheads. Bro has multiple times fucked Arieth, called Mona to kiss him during initiation of HOTs daughters, when Diks were guessing whom Sage spent night with they thought it would be Jacob. Though Sage oozes too much giga chad energy for wuss Jacob.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Yeah, my wishful thinking that at least has some background in the game so far would probably be Sage joining in with Maya/Josy, but that might be a bit too much (despite having seen it done well in Bare Witness). For just a threesome... maybe Josy and Jill, though I don't think Jill would ever go for something like that, or Sage and Jill (with the same caveat). Both of those would at least fit with the story narrative, with how the girls have interacted so far.

Jill is definitely not my favourite, but I don't see too many combinations involving my favourites that would actually fit the story. Like how is a threesome with Nicole and anyone who doesn't work at The Pink Rose going to come about?
I don't see Jill having threesomes other than Spicy Bella Jill route where MC chose Bella but Jill hasn't given up. Or maybe Bianca route.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
My wishful thinking is Lily/Mona
For me,her best threesome remains with her best,
most intimate girlfriend,with whom she can share everything from secrets,the wildest passion,lust and love,
without a single bit of jealousy between the two.

Two heavenly angels,with eyes to drown in love,
the most seductive divine bodies with a devilish side,
gifts from the gods straight from heaven !! :love::love:
screenshot0058 angels.png

Reactions: imzahai and Ahrimy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Threesome as a scene can also be very good (e.g. Rio and Cami or Quinn and Sage) but they are often improvised, fan service without motive or consequence. So almost always 1 vs. 1 wins

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
For me,her best threesome remains with her best,
most intimate girlfriend,with whom she can share everything from secrets,the wildest passion,lust and love,
without a single bit of jealousy between the two.

Two heavenly angels,with eyes to drown in love,
the most seductive divine bodies with a devilish side,
gifts from the gods straight from heaven !! :love::love:
View attachment 3803868

That was a very good night.

patrick.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: soprano31

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Each Episode in BaDIK has typically around 4x or more the content of the updates that get published on a 2-4 month basis for other games, and the last two updates have been roughly 1 year apart. It's really just how DPC seems to like to publish things, since by doing it a full Episode at a time he has control up until the day it's published to refine a full "arc".

Edit:
Consider this: Episode 10 of BaDIK had 5,868 renders and 335 animations, and took about a year. Update 0.7 of Eternum (another top-tier AVN) had about 1,250 renders and 60 animations, and took 7 months (though my understanding is that Caribdis is trying to get this back to 5-6 months for 0.8). So that's 5-6x times the raw content in not even 2x the development time.
it isnt surprising dpc can do whatever he wants with such dedicated supporters.
#giveusone-update-in-two-years
#moresupportneeded
#yeswecan
:KEK:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
That was a very good night.
I was actually disappointed in the Lily/Nicole threesome. It just seemed to be over too quickly and not much happened. Am I misremembering it, or is it just that they are two of my favourites and it just didn't live up to my expectations?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I was actually disappointed in the Lily/Nicole threesome. It just seemed to be over too quickly and not much happened. Am I misremembering it, or is it just that they are two of my favourites and it just didn't live up to my expectations?
It's quite possible that I never even took much notice of what was actually happening, because I might have been fangirling a little too much. ;)

Seriously though, I thought it was ok. I didn't have very high expectations, because I was disappointed it was happening after a lot of alcohol and drugs and could have been a bust, but found it quite enjoyable.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I might need to get around to playing my others branch for Season 3 soon I forgot there was a Lilly and Nichole threesome. I was so burnt out from redoing all my saves when the last update dropped I skipped others for S3 + Bella.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes