OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah, it's just a game. Nothing to get truly riled up about, right?

I mean, I find some things bothersome, other I just pretend they work me up more than they do simply for the fun of it.

This, however, truly gets on my nerves:

Booh.png

"Booh"? "BOOH"?!?!?

I know English is not DPC's native tongue. Nevertheless, he has an excellent grasp of the language that is displayed throughout his narrative. He also has proofreaders, which any writer will tell you are invaluable. Still, the occasional non-American term or phrase slips through. And I'm OK with that.

But "BOOH"?!?!

It's "BOO!", goddamit! Who the fuck puts an H at the end of it? And don't give me any shit if it's acceptable anywhere outside of U.S. borders. I don't care. The story is set in the U.S. It's spelled "boo" in the U.S. Any American that says otherwise should be kicked out while a crowd stands on the dock booing them as they depart. (See? No "H".)

Search for "booh" on Google, and it'll give you links to "boo". Send a text with "booh" and your phone will try to autocorrect it. Type "booh" as a comment on Discord or FB or even F-fucking-95 and it will be underlined in red because it's misspelled.

It's the first fucking spoken word in the episode, and I'm forced to see that every damned time I play a new route in Episode 9. I know it was used a couple of times in Ep. 1 & 2, but I thought DPC would have learned by now.

OK. I feel better. So the rest of you feel all warm and fuzzy also after that tirade, here's a shot of the lovely Nicole's reaction when she sees you at the party:

Nicole sees you.gif

God, I love that woman.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I would not call her body figure skinny, but rather slender. Sure, she is not fat in the slightest, but she does not look unhealthily thin either. In fact, I think she has exactly a body type almost ideal for the fashion industry. Perhaps she lacks being a bit taller. And slightly smaller breasts would also be preferable probably. But the rest of her attributes are ideal for modeling.
The image OFT posted.
ep2_sat_maya_bed8c_fr0.jpg
Dunno, for me personally she appears skinny a lot of the times.
Not gonna body shame or anything, but there are scenes(not always) where she looks unhealthy.
But than again, she is under a lot of stress. Stress takes it's toll on the body.
It would make perfect sense for her to be on the verge of being skinny.

Yeah, she's fine :D Would like more content with her.
She's among the ones I like, but has too little content to really commit to atm.

I mean, I find some things bothersome, other I just pretend they work me up more than they do simply for the fun of it.

View attachment 2342043

"Booh"? "BOOH"?!?!?

I know English is not DPC's native tongue. Nevertheless, he has an excellent grasp of the language that is displayed throughout his narrative. He also has proofreaders, which any writer will tell you are invaluable. Still, the occasional non-American term or phrase slips through. And I'm OK with that.

But "BOOH"?!?!

It's "BOO!", goddamit! Who the fuck puts an H at the end of it? And don't give me any shit if it's acceptable anywhere outside of U.S. borders. I don't care. The story is set in the U.S. It's spelled "boo" in the U.S. Any American that says otherwise should be kicked out while a crowd stands on the dock booing them as they depart. (See? No "H".)

Search for "booh" on Google, and it'll give you links to "boo". Send a text with "booh" and your phone will try to autocorrect it. Type "booh" as a comment on Discord or FB or even F-fucking-95 and it will be underlined in red because it's misspelled.

It's the first fucking spoken word in the episode, and I'm forced to see that every damned time I play a new route in Episode 9. I know it was used a couple of times in Ep. 1 & 2, but I thought DPC would have learned by now.
I never even thought about it, you're right :D

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 2342043

"Booh"? "BOOH"?!?!?

But "BOOH"?!?!

In some languages the H just elongates or emphasis the vowel coming before it. In that scene it is less of an actual word and more of a phonetic scream Tommy makes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes