Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Ps: On the other hand, the prostitute, drug dealer Quinn, gets beaten up by someone and when I offer her financial help, she tells me to keep my fucking money. What a Queen. She is a true feminist.
The MC offers Maya the $5k in Ep 7 when on her path and she also turns it down.

Am too lazy to download/reinstall the S1+2, but fairly sure Quinn explicitly baited Maya with the idea of addressing her money problem while they're at the pool. That's what she got slapped for when she then started mocking Maya for trusting her. It's one thing when it's "extremely unbelievable rumors" and another when the next HOT president is telling you such things.
She pretty much confirms it in Ep 3 and she offers it to Mona too.

Most of the shitposting is done to death and boring as fuck, such low hanging fruits they practically lay on the ground.

Frankly i have no idea what makes this thread so popular :sneaky:
Yeah. From what I've seen lurking here and posting recently, I already feel the same.

Maya tution drama is dragging her down alot.
It really isn't, but OK.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It really isn't, but OK.
Dude... I respect opinions even though I strongly disagree with them...

But don't you think Maya would be more likeable if she didn't have a free tuition problem? To say that her problem is not negatively affecting her character is either playing the fool or being too naive.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dude... I respect opinions even though I strongly disagree with them...

But don't you think Maya would be more likeable if she didn't have a free tuition problem? To say that her problem is not negatively affecting her character is either playing the fool or being too naive.
Issues make characters interesting. That is why the Jill path is so boring to me. Outside of ther questionable taste in Helloween costumes there just doesn't seem to be any real issue on the horizon for that path, that would make it interesting.

With Bella you have the whole "teacher/pupil relationship is very dicey" issue. With M/J you have Maya's tuition/father, potentially Tommy now and the fact, that it is a love triangle that might implode at some point, making it by far the most interesting path for me. With Sage you have at least Sage as an interesting character, also we'll have to see how that path gets back some spice, since there don't seem to be any obvious issues on the horizon for this one either.

So - at least as of now - the tuition issue actually adds to the story for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Issues make characters interesting. That is why the Jill path is so boring to me. Outside of ther questionable taste in Helloween costumes there just doesn't seem to be any real issue on the horizon for that path, that would make it interesting.
Issues make characters interesting, if issues are interesting. Most people can't take this Maya storyline anymore because it never seems to end. It's boring, it's not exciting, Maya could be a better character if the plot chosen for her was better.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Issues make characters interesting, if issues are interesting. Most people can't take this Maya storyline anymore because it never seems to end. It's boring, it's not exciting, Maya could be a better character if the plot chosen for her was better.
We will see were the story goes now. It should be put on somewhat of a back burner in Ep. 10, that much I will admit.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Issues make characters interesting.
To be fair, i think Maya would have enough of issues at hand if it was just her father stalking her to ensure she isn't doing anything Tybalt would criticize her for. But on the other hand, without the money problem there's not much reason for Maya to get closer to the sorority she doesn't like very much, or to do sexual things she isn't the most comfortable with. So, ehh, i guess.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maya could be a better character if the plot chosen for her was better.
That's right. Maya lacks a good, high-quality NTR. Josy won't help here. A master is needed here. Sensei. Level 80 guru. And thank all the gods, there is such a character in the game - Arieth. She will teach Maya things. Patrick will be pleased. And Derek, too.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
To be fair, i think Maya would have enough of issues at hand if it was just her father stalking her to ensure she isn't doing anything Tybalt would criticize her for. But on the other hand, without the money problem there's not much reason for Maya to get closer to the sorority she doesn't like very much, or to do sexual things she isn't the most comfortable with. So, ehh, i guess.
Easy fix: Patrick has access to her dorm room, she cannot escape her father's stalking while living in the dorm. Already an issue from the start, even more of an issue when Josy arrives and is assigned the same dorm room. Therefore getting into the sorority and into a building and room where her father has no access is important to her. If she doesn't get into the sorority then she faces three years of looking over her shoulder, having to be ultra-careful about what she leaves in her room when she goes out, not being able to have her girlfriend in her room (which is also her girlfriend's room). Remove the promise of free tuition as the reason for pledging and have a promise of a room instead. That promise is then broken by Quinn because she realises she can't recruit her for the restaurant. Maya responds to Quinn telling her that even though she passed she can't move in (using the real lack of space as the reason) with the slap and storm out.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
On a less shitposting note, Top 10 things I like about Maya:
1. Hair color.
2. She's into movies.
3. She's into hot chicks.
4. Her threesome/foursome picks in Episode 9 were fine by me.
5. She can suck a dick, unlike Jill.
6. Even tho skinny, her body figure is not exaggerated.
7. She brings the best out of Quinn.
8. She's the better sibling.
9. She has potential as a character, but she's fucked by the stories DPC attached to her. She's a people magnet.
10. Had a better outfit than romanced Jill in Episode 9.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes