saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
On a less shitposting note, Top 10 things I like about Maya:
1. Hair color.
2. She's into movies.
3. She's into hot chicks.
4. Her threesome/foursome picks in Episode 9 were fine by me.
5. She can suck a dick, unlike Jill.
6. Even tho skinny, her body figure is not exaggerated.
7. She brings the best out of Quinn.
8. She's the better sibling.
9. She has potential as a character, but she's fucked by the stories DPC attached to her. She's a people magnet.
10. Had a better outfit than romanced Jill in Episode 9.
Better skin than Madame? ... no? ... okay :/

Reactions: A360

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Better skin than Madame? ... no? ... okay :/
I never had my Madame scenes, I have no clue how they are unlocked.
Only saw screenshots here. Can't compare :KEK:
I know Madame is quite a legend, but I've never pushed for that.
How does one get it? Might as well scar myself for life. Only fair towards y'all.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
How does one get it? Might as well scar myself for life. Only fair towards y'all.
You have to get that VIP Pass and then go, work at the strip club and go to the VIP area or whatever it is called, if I recall correctly.

And yeah, all those scenes are just...pointless and completely without any context or connection to the story.

Reactions: JavCh and Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Win Hell Week and accept the VIP card. Proceed at own risk, it's a money sink as well as requiring eye-bleach afterwards.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Issues make characters interesting. That is why the Jill path is so boring to me. Outside of ther questionable taste in Helloween costumes there just doesn't seem to be any real issue on the horizon for that path, that would make it interesting.

With Bella you have the whole "teacher/pupil relationship is very dicey" issue. With M/J you have Maya's tuition/father, potentially Tommy now and the fact, that it is a love triangle that might implode at some point, making it by far the most interesting path for me. With Sage you have at least Sage as an interesting character, also we'll have to see how that path gets back some spice, since there don't seem to be any obvious issues on the horizon for this one either.

So - at least as of now - the tuition issue actually adds to the story for me.
problems make the story interesting, the characters are made interesting by their character, their behaviour, they do not have to have big problems.

John Boy and Elena what problems do they have? and yet they are interesting

Jill's character imploded the moment they gave her a problem, Tybalt's blackmail, before she was much better

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You have to get that VIP Pass and then go, work at the strip club and go to the VIP area or whatever it is called, if I recall correctly.
I always pick helping the elderly, even on my DIK routes.

Win Hell Week and accept the VIP card. Proceed at own risk, it's a money sink as well as requiring eye-bleach afterwards.
Winning Hell Week is easy, must be that I decide to help the elderly that never got me to that scene.

I'll try it tomorrow, for the lulz.
Any chance that Madame is Priscila?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
1. Hair color.
2. She's into movies.
9. She has potential as a character, but she's fucked by the stories DPC attached to her. She's a people magnet.
I wouldn't have anything against Maya either, but because of her, Quinn is constantly being blamed.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
problems make the story interesting, the characters are made interesting by their character, their behaviour, they do not have to have big problems.

Jill's character imploded the moment they gave her a problem, Tybalt's blackmail, before she was much better
I couldn't agree more.

It's like Rusty... It was when the DPC gave Rusty a problem (being a leader when shit hits the ceiling) that Rusty stood out as a character showing humility by listening to the MC. Troubles can make a character win over the audience or doom them forever.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wouldn't have anything against Maya either, but because of her, Quinn is constantly being blamed.
Just enjoy Quinn and ignore Maya posts :D
giphy.gif
Be like DPC, create your own echo chamber.
I can not agree more.

It's like Rusty... It was when the DPC gave Rusty a problem (being a leader when shit hits the ceiling) that Rusty stood out as a character showing humility by listening to the MC. Problems can cause a character to fall out of favor with the audience or doom them forever.
Well said.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I always pick helping the elderly, even on my DIK routes.

Winning Hell Week is easy, must be that I decide to help the elderly that never got me to that scene.

I'll try it tomorrow, for the lulz.
Any chance that Madame is Priscila?
No-one knows, I've seen theories that she's Josy's mother, that she's Maya's mother, that she's Sage's mother, basically anything to try and justify her inclusion in the game. Personally I think she's simply a punishment by DPC for selfish players who take the VIP pass and don't help the elderly.

I think the Royce lawyer will be called Priscilla, simply because DPC will drag the storyline on and on until the other storylines (Lynette family, Burke tuition scam, Quinn drugs, James) are all ready to be solved too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
1. Hair color.
2. She's into movies.
I would not call her body figure skinny, but rather slender. Sure, she is not fat in the slightest, but she does not look unhealthily thin either. In fact, I think she has exactly a body type almost ideal for the fashion industry. Perhaps she lacks being a bit taller. And slightly smaller breasts would also be preferable probably. But the rest of her attributes are ideal for modeling.

Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
No-one knows, I've seen theories that she's Josy's mother, that she's Maya's mother, that she's Sage's mother
Everyone being related to someone, that sure sounds like Dalli's work :KEK:

Jokes aside, thanks for the info.
I replayed the game a lot of times, but I never used the VIP card.
Wow, I'm actually surprised since I really do like seeing all options.
I help the elderly even on the most massive DIK runs.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I am playing a new DIK playthrough now and one of my objectives is to meet her, which I have not done yet. AFAIK, to do so, you have to decline volunteering to work with the elderly (major choice).

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Everyone being related to someone, that sure sounds like Dalli's work :KEK:

Jokes aside, thanks for the info.
I replayed the game a lot of times, but I never used the VIP card.
Wow, I'm actually surprised since I really do like seeing all options.
I help the elderly even on the most massive DIK runs.
I've never used a VIP card too. I had a premonition that there was some kind of setup. And it looks like I was right. :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Pretty sure, Quinn is mainly blamed because of Quinn.

Not sure I find them "interesting" per say. They pretty much live from the simple contrast that they seem to be the only two people in the story that are completely at peace with themselves and each other, while everybody around them is constantly bickering, fighting, doubting etc. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes