Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Anyways,

What do you guys think:
1. Will the Quinn "date" lead to a new fight? Good place to showcase the new/improved mechanics?
2. Do y'all think Maya's issue will be solved via the lawyer, facing the father or will it be part of the true end game?
3. Seeing how Sandy(aka Lamb Chop Connoisseur) was "rejected" in EP9, do you guys think she'll take it personally and cause shit for MC?

It's DPC we're talking about... When I see LAMB mentioned, I get flashbacks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Not the first date, I think. The first date will go good and they will end up fucking in a alley, or something like that. So MC gets hooked in Quinn's business and not scared of them. But eventually, of course. The new mechanics will be showcased in the gym the first time.
2. No, sadly. Too easy for DPC.
3. No. She doesn't care, she's not in love with MC. If she's not rejected, she doesn't even fuck MC. She just will look for another lamb chop, or two if she doesn't find one with a cock big enough.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
1. Will the Quinn "date" lead to a new fight? Good place to showcase the new/improved mechanics?
Certainly sounds like it'd make sense, although this would be pretty obscure place to have it as a showcase. So i suspect there's possibly going to be a more accessible fighting event. Aside from the phone minigame, ofc.

... i guess another spot would be Tommy's reaction to learning where his sister spent the party night /s

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Another solution would be to create another thread, just for news, previews and technical support. But probably the mods aren't going to do that.
You could like use reddit for that? This is a forum, the point is to talk.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Anyways,

What do you guys think:
2. Do y'all think Maya's issue will be solved via the lawyer, facing the father or will it be part of the true end game?
3. Seeing how Sandy(aka Lamb Chop Connoisseur) was "rejected" in EP9, do you guys think she'll take it personally and cause shit for MC?

1. I don't think Quinn date will cause any problems for now. It be too predictable and I don't think Quinn want fuckface to get hurt unnecessarily

2. It all depends on Dpc, I hope it get solved as fast as it can. Maya tution drama is dragging her down alot.

3. Probably not, it was probably a reference. Sandy is cougar, she will probably pounce on fuckface in club

Reactions: saynotoNTR

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
unignore Dallyx. :LOL: It's just nonsenses theories, but at least it's clear that the guy has spent ten seconds thinking about the game.
He's like the best part about this thread, why ignore him :KEK:

The new brawler system must be debuted in a universal event. A possible fight on Quinn's date would only happen if the player followed her route.

Maya's problem won't be solved until the nerds themselves are involved in this shit. Sadly, I think this Maya storyline will last until the end of the game.

I'm more worried about Lily, Sandy is just some random bitch.
1. You speak the truth. Who do you think is the prime target for the universal fight/event? Like Roundell said, gym seems like the good universal place to showcase it.
I'd like to smack Derek around tbh xD
2. Likewise, but overall, what is your/everyone's opinion will she get the scholarship as a reward for taking down corruption or something like that?
3. I agree, just that Sandy and the mention of lambs is always a flashback event xD

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
1. You speak the truth. Who do you think is the prime target for the universal fight/event? Like Roundell said, gym seems like the good universal place to showcase it.
Caleb or Dawe. (Probably at the gym when defending Troy.)

2. Likewise, but overall, what is your opinion will she get the scholarship as a reward for taking down corruption or something like that?
Someone will probably pay Maya's tuition (it will be the MC when he finds out that he is from a rich family).

3. I agree, just that Sandy and the mention of lambs is always a flashback event xD
I mentioned Lily, but even Lily couldn't care less if the MC got someone else or not.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Anyways,

What do you guys think:

1- i think the new fighting system will be used for MC's training leading up to the tournament, or at least the official fights with Caleb and co. so the date with Quinn will at best lead to understanding more about Vinnie (a bonus like recognising Jill's house in Lynette's diary)

2 - the moment Maya's problem was solved the solo route of Josy and Maya would start , in my opinion the lawyer is a new waste of time

3- honestly who cares? in the context of BADIK the problems that the tattooed monster can create are minimal

Reactions: Roundell

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Most likely. There are two possible options here - 1. A fight with a bastard who tries to rob Quinn, and accordingly the development of a relationship with her. And 2. Fuckface finds out about Quinn's drug trafficking, and he faces a choice, accept her for who she is and try to get her out, or leave her. However, both of these options can be merged together.
A new confrontation with Vinny, I think, will happen later.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Anyways,

What do you guys think:

Given that Quinn asks the MC if he can fight before asking for the "date" I think she plans on taking him to a place where they show him how to fight for real. Not just a bodyguard. But considering she was assaulted last time... It could be either.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Caleb or Dawe. (Probably at the academy when defending Troy.)

Someone will probably pay Maya's tuition (it will be the MC when he finds out that he is from a rich family).

I mentioned Lily, but even Lily couldn't care less if the MC got someone else or not.
1. I'd be down with terraforming Dawe's face.
2. That's what I'm thinking will happen too, which sadly makes it that everything poor Maya went through was for nothing. I'd actually prefer for that situation to be resolved in a manner where Maya feels it was earned.
Even tho it would be magical for Maya if MC solved it, would feel lazy tbh.

Given that Quinn asks the MC if he can fight before asking for the "date" I think she plans on taking him to a place where they show him how to fight for real. Not just a bodyguard. But considering she was assaulted last time... It could be either.
She knows MC can fight since a DIK MC is quite a fighting machine so far xD Looking forward to that route ymself.

Most likely. There are two possible options here - 1. A fight with a bastard who tries to rob Quinn, and accordingly the development of a relationship with her. And 2. Fuckface finds out about Quinn's drug trafficking, and he faces a choice, accept her for who she is and try to get her out, or leave her. However, both of these options can be merged together.
A new confrontation with Vinny, I think, will happen later.
Or 3rd option, try and get Quinn out of it. The "You are more than your upbringing" arc.
Edit: Just saw you wrote it, missed it.

2 - the moment Maya's problem was solved the solo route of Josy and Maya would start , in my opinion the lawyer is a new waste of time
Sadly I feel the same. It will all end in the literal end game with some magical solution. That's why I fear.
I'd actually like for it to be solved in a manner that feels earned for her.

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I ignore people for a number of reasons. Then I forget about it, and unignore them. Usually are Maya and Josy's path fans. Fuck, I even ignored you for a couple of days when you have that bearded Jill-Jesus as signature, it was just too weird for me :KEK:

Reactions: c.mork

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Sandy is just some random bitch.
Nurse in AL is no Angelina jolie fighting for Brad pitt, it just happened(she will kill even if you delete her char out of game Thats AL for you :ROFLMAO: )

Lily wont do any shit, you give her 5$ she'll suck your dick for 5 mins simple (she may take lollipop instead of money)

Ig it's mostly Nicole whos gonna ramp the dorms looking for MC's interests(chicks) caz MC didnt agree to be the father of her kid after fucking her for the 11th time:sneaky:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Anyways,

What do you guys think:

1. It is probable, I think, yeah. The two of them will not be moving around the safest of places, so I can see the possibility of some violent encounter happening.
2. I think that Maya's struggles, on one form or another, will accompany her story arc for most of the story.
3. Well, in my experience, you can accept her advances or reject them. But in all honesty, I could not care any less about her.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

I'd like to smack Derek around tbh xD
2. Likewise, but overall, what is your/everyone's opinion will she get the scholarship as a reward for taking down corruption or something like that?
1. For fighting, I think most of us would agree that Caleb is being pictured as the final boss.
2. I suspect there's a real possibility that DPC has planned an optional corruption road for Maya. If you do not warn her about Quinn during episode 2, the guide implicitly suggests that it could bring nasty consequences upon her later on.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Am gleefully taking this out of context but imagine the drama on the forums if Maya indeed fucked the lawyer. :whistle:
No drama. This can also be a way to solve problems. Student loan won't wait forever. Anyway, she is forced to do this by her plight. This can justify everything.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes