bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Green money seems to be about ten dollars, yellow money about one hundred. 5K is real 5K.

You don't pay for the threesome with green money, afaik.
You also pay Jacob for art, so I also thought a couple $ = 100 dollars seems like reasonable to me (I have no clue what commissions cost), but I might be remembering things wrong.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You also pay Jacob for art, so I also thought a couple $ = 100 dollars seems like reasonable to me (I have no clue what commissions cost), but I might be remembering things wrong.
You can pay for Bella's meal in episode two for I don't remember if $ or $$. I think it should be around ten to twenty dollars.

Reactions: Jumbi

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Quinn ask if they heard about rumors and ask if they are interested, but Maya never tried to find out what was it about.
Quinn explicitly tells the new pledges that free tuition is something they can get. This is the relevant game script, verbatim:
Python:
qu "So, girls...are you interested?"
mn "Free tuition? Sign me up."
mn "I'm not passing on that offer."
qu "And you, buttercup?"
qu "Are you in?"
my "What do we have to do, exactly?"
sa "All right, sisters and daughters!"
sa "Sorry for the delay!"
qu "*{i}Whispers{/i}* Now, zip it."
Mona speaks of offer, not rumors. Quinn isn't asking them about rumors, she's making them an offer of getting free tuition.

After Mona can't follow through with whatever is required of her to get the money, Quinn threatens her to keep it secret, and we have the scene of Quinn basically gaslighting Maya, because it's happening in presence of other HOTS, and Quinn kept her side business a secret from them (as shown in the scene above)
Python:
my "Mona! Hey!"
mn "Hey. Congratulations."
my "And to you too! We did it!"
my "I know I'm rushing, but I must ask you..."
my "Did you talk more to Quinn about the free tuition?"
mn "Uh..."
my "Because I was thinking we could do that together."
mn "No. It's not gonna happen."
my "What do you mean?"
mn "Trust me... Drop any thoughts about it and enjoy yourself."
mn "There's no such thing as {b}free{/b} tuition."
my "..."
my "Quinn!"
qu "What's wrong, sister?"
my "When are we getting our free tuition?"
qu "Free tuition? Don't tell me you're trusting rumors?"
my "You promised me and Mona free tuition."
qu "I don't remember agreeing on that. Do you, Mona?"
mn "No."
my "What? You know she promised us!"
my "By the swimming pool at the start of the scavenger hunt!"
my "Ask anyone who was there."
qu "It might have been mentioned as a joke. But that's all."
qu "There's no such thing. It's just a rumor."
qu "Let's continue the party."
my "You lied to me! You said there was! And you know it!"
my "You made us do these...nasty fucking things all week long!"
my "For what!? For nothing!?"
el "Hey... What's wrong?"
js "Maya!"
qu "Nothing's wrong, sisters. Just a minor misunderstanding."
mn "..."
It wasn't unspecified rumors from unknown sources that had these girls going, it was an offer straight from Quinn's mouth, confirming these rumors. When put in a position where admitting to truth would get Quinn busted, she tries to wriggle out of it with childish excuses and threatened Mona's backing. Excuses which people on the forum now peddle for her as if that was actual truth.

Also, Quinn didn't know about her money problem. So when you say "Quinn explicitly baited Maya with the idea of addressing her money problem" that is totally wrong.
As demonstrated Quinn explicitly baited Maya (and Mona) with the idea of free tuition (which would address Maya's money problem) So no, it's not "totally wrong".

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Quinn explicitly tells the new pledges that free tuition is something they can get. This is the relevant game script, verbatim:
Python:
qu "So, girls...are you interested?"
mn "Free tuition? Sign me up."
mn "I'm not passing on that offer."
qu "And you, buttercup?"
qu "Are you in?"
my "What do we have to do, exactly?"
sa "All right, sisters and daughters!"
sa "Sorry for the delay!"
qu "*{i}Whispers{/i}* Now, zip it."
Mona speaks of offer, not rumors. Quinn isn't asking them about rumors, she's making them an offer of getting free tuition.

After Mona can't follow through with whatever is required of her to get the money, Quinn threatens her to keep it secret, and we have the scene of Quinn basically gaslighting Maya, because it's happening in presence of other HOTS, and Quinn kept her side business a secret from them (as shown in the scene above)
Python:
my "Mona! Hey!"
mn "Hey. Congratulations."
my "And to you too! We did it!"
my "I know I'm rushing, but I must ask you..."
my "Did you talk more to Quinn about the free tuition?"
mn "Uh..."
my "Because I was thinking we could do that together."
mn "No. It's not gonna happen."
my "What do you mean?"
mn "Trust me... Drop any thoughts about it and enjoy yourself."
mn "There's no such thing as {b}free{/b} tuition."
my "..."
my "Quinn!"
qu "What's wrong, sister?"
my "When are we getting our free tuition?"
qu "Free tuition? Don't tell me you're trusting rumors?"
my "You promised me and Mona free tuition."
qu "I don't remember agreeing on that. Do you, Mona?"
mn "No."
my "What? You know she promised us!"
my "By the swimming pool at the start of the scavenger hunt!"
my "Ask anyone who was there."
qu "It might have been mentioned as a joke. But that's all."
qu "There's no such thing. It's just a rumor."
qu "Let's continue the party."
my "You lied to me! You said there was! And you know it!"
my "You made us do these...nasty fucking things all week long!"
my "For what!? For nothing!?"
el "Hey... What's wrong?"
js "Maya!"
qu "Nothing's wrong, sisters. Just a minor misunderstanding."
mn "..."
It wasn't unspecified rumors from unknown sources that had these girls going, it was an offer straight from Quinn's mouth, confirming these rumors. When put in a position where admitting to truth would get Quinn busted, she tries to wriggle out of it with childish excuses and threatened Mona's backing. Excuses which people on the forum now peddle for her as if that was actual truth.

As demonstrated Quinn explicitly baited Maya (and Mona) with the idea of free tuition (which would address Maya's money problem) So no, it's not "totally wrong".
Are you purposely disregarding that Quinn more than implied what they have to do for 'free' tuition and Maya the magna cum laude didn't put 2 and 2?
b4c91a8fbfbfcb992ca7eb416fd1e3a1.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Are you purposely disregarding that Quinn more than implied what they have to do for 'free' tuition and Maya the magna cum laude didn't put 2 and 2?
View attachment 2343266
Not sure what you mean; i'm basically responding to a claim that "Quinn never promised Maya free tuition, no one did, that was a rumor she heard and decided to treat it as a fact." (which, as we can see, is bullshit)

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Up until now, Quinn has been my number one. However, something that happened in this past episode has me starting to lean toward Sage.

So, Vinny pulls that gun on MC, forcing him to back off. Tommy tells him not to worry, it's not a real gun. A little later after Tommy tells Quinn what he said to MC about the gun, she tells him that MC must never know it's a real gun.

Right then. Later on down the line when Vinny takes this gun out again, MC is going to be working on the assumption the gun is not real and act accordingly.

Somebody is gonna be taking a bullet when it goes off. I don't think it will be MC (Or at least not a fatal shot if it IS MC.) but it's likely to be one of the HOTS. And it will all be the fault of Tommy for not telling him in the first place, and Quinn by insisting MC not be told the truth.

Oh i'm still gonna fuck Quinn at every opportunity, mind you... But, just sayin'
If MC is in Quinn's path, I suppose she's going to introduce him into her business as a way of protect him in Quinn's wicked way. If he's involved somehow in Quinn's business, he can't go to the police, so she can confide him enough to tell him about how dangerous Vinnie actually is. And at the same time, Quinn gets a bodyguard because she knows that DIK MC has balls. That's why she asks MC if he's really good at fighting, and tells him about "borrowing him" one night next week. And then, she drags him to her "lair", fucks him and even lets him stay the night.

She's like a real succubus: creates a strong bond between her and MC through sex and the intimacy of sleeping with her, and then yet another, introducing him to her business, so MC can't scape from Quinn's claws. It doesn't mean that Quinn doesn't care about MC. It means that Quinn always thinks at several levels, and always has a hidden agenda, even with people she actually cares about, and can't avoid manipulate them. Probably she's going to tell MC only what MC needs to know, and nothing more. For sure, nothing about Burke and that Priscilla. But it seems that she's going to go with him to see Buddy, something that didn't do with Riona or Tommy.

I'm curious why she didn't try the same with Tommy in the past. I suppose Tommy disappointed her at some point, maybe being a pussy in front of Vinnie or something like that. I suppose she thinks that actually Tommy is a "beta", good to be a client and kind of a friend for parties and college life, but nothing more.

That's what I think of Quinn's path. It's a really interesting one, but really challenging for MC.

Last edited:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
OK I'm sure it's been answered before but none of my keyword searches have led me to said possible answer, so just gonna ask. What is the difference between the 100 and the 50 percent scenes in the gallery?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
OK I'm sure it's been answered before but none of my keyword searches have led me to said possible answer, so just gonna ask. What is the difference between the 100 and the 50 percent scenes in the gallery?
Some scenes need multiple playthroughs to get 100%. For example for a Josy and Maya scene to get 100% you need to have avoided Maya scenes earlier in the story (leaving that scene uncompleted), likewise for a Sage scene you need to skip a Lily scene. It's impossible to get all scenes 100% in one playthrough.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Some scenes need multiple playthroughs to get 100%. For example for a Josy and Maya scene to get 100% you need to have avoided Maya scenes earlier in the story (leaving that scene uncompleted), likewise for a Sage scene you need to skip a Lily scene. It's impossible to get all scenes 100% in one playthrough.
Thank you. Just played through Season 1-2 recently, and I thought the 50 meant I missed something within the scene in question.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thank you. Just played through Season 1-2 recently, and I thought the 50 meant I missed something within the scene in question.
I think it's the two I referred to then, on your next playthrough don't help Maya with her list early on in the story, wait for Josy to arrive. At the hots party don't fuck Lily in order to get the full Sage scene.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes