Maya.
View attachment 2344312

Melanie. But it's close.
View attachment 2344315

Quinn.
View attachment 2344316

Riona.
View attachment 2344317

You sick fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who could make that decision!!!!!!!!!

(But, Lily)
View attachment 2344388

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, they need some alone time. Go see a movie in theater, a dinner after that. Then go to HOT's mansion have wild threesome with Jojo again.
It will be interesting to see how alone time with Josy and Maya are going to work between time with both girls and when you have to pick one of them

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Then go to HOT's mansion have wild threesome with Jojo again.
Or just get drunk, have a drunk threesome/foursome with a high af Quinn.
Barry the fist...I mean hatchet, wake up in horror in the morning and move on with dealing with other stuff in Maya's life.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Believe it or not, so would I.

I hope not. For me personally, best case scenario is we get a 5 Big Episodes + 1 short Epilogue Season 4.
I'd like to finish BaDIK before I'm 40 :HideThePain:
I mean.. till the part where we go back dealing with Maya´s problems.. :HideThePain:

Was thinking i wouldn´t mind a couple years checking theories here with you guys meanwhile DPC keep doing this great job.. But thats way before i get on my 40´s so im good...

Anyways, i can only wish for a secuel of this game where DPC make my dream of seeing an mature Quinn comes true :sneaky:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I hope not. For me personally, best case scenario is we get a 5 Big Episodes + 1 short Epilogue Season 4.
I'd like to finish BaDIK before I'm 40 :HideThePain:
Why? It's a fun game, why rush things? But I suppose, if you're under 40 you might still have problems with being a bit....premature?

ecdsilva

Oct 31, 2022
It will be interesting to see how alone time with Josy and Maya are going to work between time with both girls and when you have to pick one of them
For me, I think that Josy can have more time alone than Maya because I feel that Josy feels something more and can ask for more time alone, since Maya I feel that she is uncomfortable when she spends more time alone and wants to include Josy but maybe that's just my wrong interpretation

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Didn't want to make the obvious pairings which were done countless times. Such as Jill/Bella, Sage/Quinn, Maya/Josy, Sarah/Mel, Lily/Nicole etc. Wanted to pair them in such a way to get split opinions, at least I tried based on what I noticed here.
Where is my Lily/KRJ threesome option??

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: p22

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I also fear that, when I go to play the last season, I will be suffering from erectile dysfunction because of my age. :cry:
At least you'd be the age of an average Sally fan :HideThePain:

I mean.. till the part where we go back dealing with Maya´s problems.. :HideThePain:

Was thinking i wouldn´t mind a couple years checking theories here with you guys meanwhile DPC keep doing this great job.. But thats way before i get on my 40´s so im good...

Anyways, i can only wish for a secuel of this game where DPC make my dream of seeing an mature Quinn comes true :sneaky:
Why? It's a fun game, why rush things? But I suppose, if you're under 40 you might still have problems with being a bit....premature?
I laughed at the premature pun :KEK:

Anyways, I'm 33 now, and I think it will take around 6-8 years for the game to complete, so I got time till I'm 40.
Thankfully the tool still works and lasts. I just personally believe I won't be into the game at that point in life.

And yeah, it's a fun game. But also shouldn't be milked forever.
DPC himself said we passed half of the story, so he can add spices to it, but we know what's the main dish we are being served.
I'd rather him finish BaDIK, enjoy his life and money, and when motivated and inspired, make a new game for a new generation of players.

But at the end of the day, no need to go into details. This is my personal opinion and feeling.
You don't agree with it. Some want 25+ episodes.
I like my stories focused and unmilked.

Last edited:

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
At least you'd be the age of a average Sally fan :HideThePain:

I laughed at the premature pun :KEK:

Anyways, I'm 33 now, and I think it will take areound 6-8 years for the game to complete, so I got time till I'm 40.
Thankfully the tool still works and lasts. I just personally believe I won't be into the game at that point in life.

And yeah, it's a fun game. But also shouldn't be milked forever.
DPC himself said we passed half of the story, so he can add spices to it, but we know what's teh main dish we are being served.
I'd rather him finish BaDIK, enjoy his life and money, and when motivated and inspired, make a new game for a new generation of players.

But at the end of the day, no need to go into details. This is my personal opinion and feeling.
You don't agree with it. Some want 25+ episodes.
I like my stories focused and unmilked.
6-8 years seems like a lot of time, wouldn´t like to be this long also because probably will lose interest on it, but.... 2-3 years of finishing this master peace and then making a short secuel placed a few years later and see these angels as mature married womens fucking MC on a B&R college reunion party...

Thats something i would totally like to see.

Reactions: eM-Ka

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
6-8 years seems like a lot of time, wouldn´t like to be this long also because probably will lose interest on it, but.... 2-3 years of finishing this master peace and then making a short secuel placed a few years later and see these angels as mature married womens fucking MC on a B&R college reunion party...

Thats something i would totally like to see.
It's the current reality.
Maybe someday a Nvidia 6090Ti will speed things up :ROFLMAO:

I mean, that was really the only point to the post.
I know, still, I indulged with an honest and full answer :D

Late shift is over, off I go into a coma.
Have a fun weekend y'all, and don't forget:

Maya. Bad. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes