Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
42!

• 3 weeks later, DPC made 413 renders and 25 animations. So far 104 renders and 10 animations per weeks.
  • For 6 weeks of development, animations have a very favorable kick-start, hopefully it pays at the end of the cycle.
  • The ship seems to sail smoothly, DPC rumored with RTX 4090 and more experience with planning and no customs.
  • If reasonable, Episode 10 release could be around end of July (7 months projection).
EP​
Renders​
Animations (min)
Music*
Scenes
Size_GB
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/W
sA/W
EP1​
130151 (3:29)
—​
≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
EP2​
1709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)
—​
≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
155​
138​
EP3​
2289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)
—​
10​
≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
177​
EP4​
2532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)
—​
15​
≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
22.6​
EP5​
2456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)
17 (3.4K$)
11​
≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
25.6​
EP6​
3336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)
24 (4.8K$)
≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
159​
138​
21.2​
EP7​
3723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)
18 (3.6K$)
15​
≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP8​
4158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)
34 (6.8K$)
16​
≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
138​
EPI
79436 (4:36)
19 (3.8K$)
≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9​
5037 (+21%)303 (26:08) (-55)
21 (4.2K$)
≈7.3 (+4.7)
16 Dec 2022​
287 (9 months, 12 days |≈41 weeks)
161​
123​
38.2​
EP10
62262 | 117
in development
042 (1 months, 11 days |≈6 weeks)
Complete Table with the idea of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 11 months, 20 days (47 months / 207 weeks / 1,450 days / 34,800 hours)
* | Total: 26,467$ — Ratio: (Renders/Weeks + secondsAnimations/Weeks) | Renders/Weeks | secondsAnimations/Weeks

(y)Thumbs Up to:
| Casiope's DIK Walkthrough | AchedCroissant's EP10 Preview Collection | RPDL's
| shazba's Q/A Story Summary | Holy Bacchus 's Story Timeline
yeah looking good so far...

I would even say a June release is possible. DPC wants this episode to be a little shorter in "Numbers" for renders and animations and overall the development is only 1 month so far, considering vacation and such since the release of EP9.

Seeing those numbers he can be at 2400 or more renders at the end of April. And in June at about 3600 or more... with maybe more than 200 animations done. Maybe even more cause he was doing a lot of coding, minigame work and such in the last weeks. Getting this coding stuff out of the way early and putting A LOT animations in the queue from day one is a really good kickstart. And already as finsihed over 60 animations, in 1 month... heck... if he would have done it like that for the development of ep9 he could have reached 600 animations at the end ;)

If its not slowing down he will reach way more than over 4000 renders in July... and if he stays true to himself and will make this episode with a little less renders than the last, a release in July is realistic and even a June release with a little optimistic approach is a realistic scenario.

But again... i think he is in a spot (well at least to me) where he has to deliver at least in July... the last episode took way too long in comparsion to ep 8 and especially in comparsion to ep 7 (which was the strongest in numbers done in development time). He has to get back on track like he was for ep 7 and/or 8 i think...

six or seven month for a episode is ok... more than 9 is not ok.

Oh and thanks again for your posting about the development progress, those spreadsheets are really awesome

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The CEO of "Wallace foundation" (I think it's the name) can be the true "boss" and Priscilla his secretary? Yes, makes sense. Probably Burke is just the lightning rod. If there are problems and a girl talks with the police, is him, not the real boss, the one who goes to jail. Maybe he's being blackmailed, or something like that.

But Nicole being involved seems too far fetched for me. I. Why should that CEO organize something extremely illegal like a prostitution ring with girls that aren't even 21 years old, and then pay a middle aged stripper for a fuck? In any case, that CEO would be into fucking teenagers, like Burke. Kind of a Jeffey Epstein. I think that place is just a fancy background. Not everything we see in the menu is going to happen. I don't think we are going to see another scene of Cathy and Jade drinking in a bar, the alphas harassing the betas in the snow, or a scene of Josy dancing in her room.
Stephen Burke is rich and he won't talk to a simple secretary about sensitive issues. The only secretary he will make an appointment with is Priscilla.

Priscilla is either above the Burkes in the money and power hierarchy or represents someone as a lawyer, mediator or trustee who is much richer and more powerful than Stephen Burke. What makes me think that?

Stephen Burke has somehow been supporting the MC all game long. It starts in EP3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But further on Stephen doesn't give in.

Now comes another strange scene that doesn't really make sense. When the MC makes the decision to stay quiet while punishing Chad, Stephen doesn't look at the MC. But when he MC defends Chad, Stephen not only looks at the MC, but also explains himself to the MC.

The next clues are in EP5. We all know so Derek must have caused significant damage to the Preps Mansion by the sprinkler prank. Stephen Burke looks directly at the MC as the one at the Preps party. Stephen is not stupid and knows that the MC was not actually invited to this party. Given Chad's punishment where Stephen couldn't help it, nothing happens to the MC and Derek. He saw the MC personally at the preps party.

Let's move on to EP9 and the conversation at the Burkes. Everyone will have read it, but few will have thought about it. Stephen Burke reprimands his son Tybalt twice and that in the presence of the MC. The first time at the greeting, where Stephen is in person to against. During the quarrel of Jade and Tybalt, which the MC also hears, Jade told Tybalt to settle it with his father. Nevertheless, Stephen later forces Tybalt to apologize to Josy during dinner. This doesn't seem unusual at first, but Maya then makes fun of Tybalt as well and Josy giggles along. There is no more reaction. Neither from Tybalt nor from Stephen. Who is present and sitting between Jade and Sage? The MC.

Back to Priscilla. I assume that through Priscilla Stephen knows from the beginning who the MC is. The real question I have is the following and is partly a theory, speculation and fan fiction.

Who is Priscilla working for or is she even part of the MC's family?

Given the fact so we learned about Neil so Lynette had no siblings, the family thing seems a bit unlikely. Could possibly fit then if Lynette's parents found out shortly after Lynette left her parents so they were expecting another child. This child would be about the same age as the MC. Then Priscilla could be the very young aunt of the MC. But unlikely. More likely, Priscilla would be the grandmother.

If Priscilla is not part of the MC's family, it is also conceivable that Priscilla is a lawyer who is executing the MC's family's will or managing a trust account for the MC, which was created because the last remaining family member had to make provisions due to impending incapacity. (Alzheimer's disease).

Let's get to the fanfiction. At the end of EP8, between the last Free Roam event and the conversation at the Burkes, there is a time jump. What if the MC got his full inheritance in that interim? What if the MC hired Priscilla to find out if Josy and Maya are just after his inheritance. Lots of money makes you paranoid.

Reactions: Darx321 and Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yeah looking good so far...

I would even say a June release is possible. DPC wants this episode to be a little shorter in "Numbers" for renders and animations and overall the development is only 1 month so far, considering vacation and such since the release of EP9.

Seeing those numbers he can be at 2400 or more renders at the end of April. And in June at about 3600 or more... with maybe more than 200 animations done. Maybe even more cause he was doing a lot of coding, minigame work and such in the last weeks. Getting this coding stuff out of the way early and putting A LOT animations in the queue from day one is a really good kickstart. And already as finsihed over 60 animations, in 1 month... heck... if he would have done it like that for the development of ep9 he could have reached 600 animations at the end ;)

If its not slowing down he will reach way more than over 4000 renders in July... and if he stays true to himself and will make this episode with a little less renders than the last, a release in July is realistic and even a June release with a little optimistic approach is a realistic scenario.

But again... i think he is in a spot (well at least to me) where he has to deliver at least in July... the last episode took way too long in comparsion to ep 8 and especially in comparsion to ep 7 (which was the strongest in numbers done in development time). He has to get back on track like he was for ep 7 and/or 8 i think...

six or seven month for a episode is ok... more than 9 is not ok.

Oh and thanks again for your posting about the development progress, those spreadsheets are really awesome
I'll add a few more observations. DPC did very few static renders, at a rate of just over 100 per week. It's understandable why he was busy coding mini-games.
His average production rate for static renders is 160-200 per week.
But it turns out that the computers that were supposed to handle the statics quickly did the job and focused on the aminations. Therefore, their processing is faster, there are no other difficult tasks.
When DPC starts mass-producing static renders, the process can slow down a bit, because there must be post-processing of both.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I think Envy could be a "sacrificial lamb."

I think Sandy says 'I thought you weren't doing that anymore,' implying that MC isn't the only club patron Envy was prostituting herself out to.

The CEO/Foundation head could be a "special customer' that Envy continues to screw in his home and the first time we see him is when Envy drops in for a private party.
I think Sandy is talking about the VIP room of the Pink Rose, and Nicole says she doesn't do that, but MC was "special". I think that dialogue is there to say to the player that Nicole only have sex with MC in the Pink Rose because she actually likes MC, not because of money, because she doesn't does that kind of things any more. It's a way to make the player get fond of Nicole and not to think "she's just a prostitute, she's going to do the same to any other DIK if he has the money for that".

I don't know. Maybe DPC is going to do something like you say, but I think is would be a mistake. I don't like the stories in which it seems that all the characters are related like if it were a small village. It's bad enough that MC had a crush on Josy, then on Maya, and Maya and Josy were a couple, and they weren't even living in the same town. Too far fetched. Nicole is not the only stripper-prostitute of the town. It would be far fetched that she's related with MC and that hypothetical CEO that would be the boss of Burke and Quinn... just because there is a render in the intro that shows her in a penthouse... And what would be that scene? Imagine that Nicole is fucking with that CEO for money... So what? How that would fit into the story? It would be a secret, nobody should know it. How MC would know it? Would Nicole tell him? Would she introduce MC to that CEO? Why? I don't see how the hypothetical fact that Nicole would be fucking with and an hypothetical boss of Bourke could be related with MC's story or add something to the plot.

Actually, I don't even think that there is a CEO, I think that Priscilla is the real boss, or at least someone more important than a secretary. Someone said that Priscila could be the lawyer of the Royce family. I think its an interesting theory. It would be a plot twist in Maya's subplot, and it makes sense that someone related with B&R, but not too closely, is the one behind the ring of prostitution. Since the Royce family is so related with B&R, their lawyer would know Burke and would know a lot about B&R finances and internal affairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuterabbit

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I think Sandy is talking about the VIP room of the Pink Rose, and Nicole says she doesn't do that, but MC was "special". I think that dialogue is there to say to the player that Nicole only have sex with MC in the Pink Rose because she actually likes MC, not because of money, because she doesn't does that kind of things any more. It's a way to make the player get fond of Nicole and not to think "she's just a prostitute, she's going to do the same to any other DIK if he has the money for that".

I don't know. Maybe DPC is going to do something like you say, but I think is would be a mistake. I don't like the stories in which it seems that all the characters are related like if it were a small village. It's bad enough that MC had a crush on Josy, then on Maya, and Maya and Josy were a couple, and they weren't even living in the same town. Too far fetched. Nicole is not the only stripper-prostitute of the town. It would be far fetched that she's related with MC and that hypothetical CEO that would be the boss of Burke and Quinn... just because there is a render in the intro that shows her in a penthouse... And what would be that scene? Imagine that Nicole is fucking with that CEO for money... So what? How that would fit into the story? It would be a secret, nobody should know it. How MC would know it? Would Nicole tell him? Would she introduce MC to that CEO? Why? I don't see how the hypothetical fact that Nicole would be fucking with and an hypothetical boss of Bourke could be related with MC's story or add something to the plot.

Actually, I don't even think that there is a CEO, I think that Priscilla is the real boss, or at least someone more important than a secretary. Someone said that Priscila could be the lawyer of the Royce family. I think its an interesting theory. It would be a plot twist in Maya's subplot, and it makes sense that someone related with B&R, but not too closely, is the one behind the ring of prostitution. Since the Royce family is so related with B&R, their lawyer would know Burke and would know a lot about B&R finances and internal affairs.
Are you J.A.L ?:unsure::unsure:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Stephen Burke is rich and he won't talk to a simple secretary about sensitive issues. The only secretary he will make an appointment with is Priscilla.

Priscilla is either above the Burkes in the money and power hierarchy or represents someone as a lawyer, mediator or trustee who is much richer and more powerful than Stephen Burke. What makes me think that?

Stephen Burke has somehow been supporting the MC all game long. It starts in EP3.

But further on Stephen doesn't give in.

Now comes another strange scene that doesn't really make sense. When the MC makes the decision to stay quiet while punishing Chad, Stephen doesn't look at the MC. But when he MC defends Chad, Stephen not only looks at the MC, but also explains himself to the MC.

The next clues are in EP5. We all know so Derek must have caused significant damage to the Preps Mansion by the sprinkler prank. Stephen Burke looks directly at the MC as the one at the Preps party. Stephen is not stupid and knows that the MC was not actually invited to this party. Given Chad's punishment where Stephen couldn't help it, nothing happens to the MC and Derek. He saw the MC personally at the preps party.

Let's move on to EP9 and the conversation at the Burkes. Everyone will have read it, but few will have thought about it. Stephen Burke reprimands his son Tybalt twice and that in the presence of the MC. The first time at the greeting, where Stephen is in person to against. During the quarrel of Jade and Tybalt, which the MC also hears, Jade told Tybalt to settle it with his father. Nevertheless, Stephen later forces Tybalt to apologize to Josy during dinner. This doesn't seem unusual at first, but Maya then makes fun of Tybalt as well and Josy giggles along. There is no more reaction. Neither from Tybalt nor from Stephen. Who is present and sitting between Jade and Sage? The MC.

Back to Priscilla. I assume that through Priscilla Stephen knows from the beginning who the MC is. The real question I have is the following and is partly a theory, speculation and fan fiction.

Who is Priscilla working for or is she even part of the MC's family?

Given the fact so we learned about Neil so Lynette had no siblings, the family thing seems a bit unlikely. Could possibly fit then if Lynette's parents found out shortly after Lynette left her parents so they were expecting another child. This child would be about the same age as the MC. Then Priscilla could be the very young aunt of the MC. But unlikely. More likely, Priscilla would be the grandmother.

If Priscilla is not part of the MC's family, it is also conceivable that Priscilla is a lawyer who is executing the MC's family's will or managing a trust account for the MC, which was created because the last remaining family member had to make provisions due to impending incapacity. (Alzheimer's disease).

Let's get to the fanfiction. At the end of EP8, between the last Free Roam event and the conversation at the Burkes, there is a time jump. What if the MC got his full inheritance in that interim? What if the MC hired Priscilla to find out if Josy and Maya are just after his inheritance. Lots of money makes you paranoid.
Yeah, I also find it weird that Stephen is so casual with fuckface for no apparent reason. I think Stephen probably knows alot about fuckface but I don't think Priscilla is related to fuckface family

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
A little late for the party, but okay

1. Camilla. Sally’s cake is fine too, but overall Camilla is simply sexier.
2. Sage. Fiery redheads for the win! And Josy has an annoying sidekick, alas.
3. Jill. I mean, at least she’s a nice friend, and having wealthy friends is always useful.
4. Mel. DTF personality, her looks in general make her a perfect fuckbuddy. Nicole is great too, but I’m just not that into her.
5. Q. Although Bella is my second/third favorite in BaDIK (it’s a tossup between her and Zoey) Quinn is my all time favorite girl in AVN genre. She ticks all the right boxes for me and a couple of wrong ones too :p, and there’s also a deeply personal reason for me to choose Quinn over any other character.
6. Rio. Sarah’s hot and easygoing, but Riona with her cuteness wins this.
7. Zoey. I really like how DPC’s been presenting Zoey so far. Her personality, looks, her style, her tattoos – it all works just right with her. If this will keep going just as fine she might solidify her place as my second favorite.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Its a wild card but asome threesomes I would like to see its Mayaxsage, Josyxsage. QuinnxBella (They are pretty much opposites but it would be fun), JosyxJill, SagexBella

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1) effortlessly Camilla, to me Sally says very little, it must be that I link her to the torture that is D&D
2) Sage, maybe not my favourite character, but the most interesting one
3)Maya, Jill from the sixth chapter onwards is a dangerous person, Maya when she's not explaining creative finance is also pleasant
4)Nicole, for those in the know Nichole, without a doubt
5)among the most interesting characters, too bad Bella is for the wrong reasons, Quinn without a doubt
6) Riona, a small role but one that added something to each chapter
7) the best part of the ninth chapter versus a Harley Quinn cosplay

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think Envy could be a "sacrificial lamb."

I think Sandy says 'I thought you weren't doing that anymore,' implying that MC isn't the only club patron Envy was prostituting herself out to.

The CEO/Foundation head could be a "special customer' that Envy continues to screw in his home and the first time we see him is when Envy drops in for a private party.
She may have done it in the past, but not anymore. That's what's implied.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes