DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
What were the chances that Bella would go to the Halloween party ? But she went and drank alcohol there with other girls. This is already a step in a sense. So I think that with desire and perseverance, it is quite possible to corrupt Bella.
Did DPC started to add corruption points to this game? :D

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Nothing is over till it's over.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Enjoy. First run?

Tybalt's ballz are the only right choice of aim :KEK:
Ya first run that I actually won both of the hard ones. But still it's more down to strategy since I don't think it would work even if you only aimed at low power. You will need to alternate between the powers if you want a chance to win and well maybe some save scumming to help.

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
It would be weird Jill breaking up with you because of Bella, Bella breaking up with MC because she found out he had sex with another teacher, suddenly want to have sex with you and another woman.

I'd understand Sage because all she ever wanted from MC was the sex part and she loves trying out new things such as having a threesome with mc and Quinn.

But people can always dream, even if that would not make sense to the story so far lol.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I meant aiming at Tybalt icon but it was just a joke.
Dunno for sure, I think you can really get a lot of points just aiming at Tybalt but didn't test if its possible.. Imma test it later thanks for the idea I needed a "expensive" punching bag anyways.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes