Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
Camila - Sally is pretty much just some random girl for me.
Sage - although Josy is great, but... Maya. If we forget about Maya, then Josy is perhaps even to Sage.
Jill - I don't know who Maya could even win against. Except maybe the old lady teacher from the car wash. Jill is ok. I actually like her.
Mel - Not a fan of women with children. Although Nicole is cool in general. But let it be Mel, she's hotter in my opinion.
Quinn - There's no one better than Quinn. A few girls might be on her level(or close at least), but Bella is not one of them.
Rio - on Quinn's level. Sarah is good, but not even close to Rio.
Lily - On Quinn's level in general.
Quite an interesting character, though not as interesting as Quinn. But in terms of sexuality, she is not inferior to anyone.
Zoya is great. She might even surpass Lily in the future, but not now.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Please, go to Freddy's. It's your place. You are contaminating with thread with stupidity.
At least I have proper grammar doing it.

Screenshot_61.png

And here I was, deflecting the issues from you. Actually doing you a favor.
Hell I took responsibility for instigating the Mayaposting that lasted for days here.
You kind of took the fall there with their wild theories about you being an alt for some tumor on this site.
Honestly, I don't care if it's true or not, but I actually defended you.

So, you do you man. Act like a proper gentleman that's protecting the chastity of this thread.
Oh wait, you do that after pretty much shitting on Maya like your life depended on it.

So you can reply all you want after this, but I'll ignore your replies and won't waste time replying.
So ungrateful...

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
Camila. Never gonna get the LI status she deserves
Josy. Lose Maya and Josy is god tier
Jill. IMO doesn't deserve the hate
Mel. I want to see the seeding on this list bc this was way too close
Bella. Quinn's an asshole.
Rio. It was all Sarah before the Halloween update. Now I want a Rio path
Zoey. I don't really like either of these. Do I hate nose rings?

Reactions: c.mork
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes