Feb 10, 2022
What a nice topic, anyone minds if I interrupt it?
View attachment 2347342

Yesterday I held a vote to interrupt the Mayapost, it's fitting to have another vote to interrupt this fight :KEK:
I just planned that as a one-off post, but TheGloriousLIME had the idea to turn it into a tournament. The issue was that I didn't pick enough girls for an elimination type tournament, but then DESTINY intervened with a draw. So with 8 girls advancing now it's possible. First things first, let's see how the first round ended.

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Aside from Zoey and Lily drawing, the closest match was Jill vs Maya. The difference was a single vote in favour of Maya.
On the flip side, the most uneven match was Rio vs Sarah. Rio bagged over four times as many votes. And someone said this one could be close :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now in the first round, since I didn't plan it to be a tournament, I picked the pairs to hopefully have a fair fight. This time the pairs are made in random (except for a Lily vs Zoey rematch). Without further ado, here are the new matches. May the best girls advance :cautious:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
  1. Sage
  2. Camila
  3. Riona
  4. Quinn

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 2347342

Yesterday I held a vote to interrupt the Mayapost, it's fitting to have another vote to interrupt this fight :KEK:
I just planned that as a one-off post, but TheGloriousLIME had the idea to turn it into a tournament. The issue was that I didn't pick enough girls for an elimination type tournament, but then DESTINY intervened with a draw. So with 8 girls advancing now it's possible. First things first, let's see how the first round ended.

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Aside from Zoey and Lily drawing, the closest match was Jill vs Maya. The difference was a single vote in favour of Maya.
On the flip side, the most uneven match was Rio vs Sarah. Rio bagged over four times as many votes. And someone said this one could be close :cautious:
Now in the first round, since I didn't plan it to be a tournament, I picked the pairs to hopefully have a fair fight. This time the pairs are made in random (except for a Lily vs Zoey rematch). Without further ado, here are the new matches. May the best girls advance :cautious:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Nicole (I love her)
Camila ( Hola mami)
Riona (She needs love)
Zoey (My wife)

Reactions: c.mork and lipe2410

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Well let's get started:

1.Sage (too kinky and is down to try anything, although I like Nicole)

2.Camilla (I like them fat ass, Lily is more personality for me but hey Camilla is sweet)

3.Riona (not even close, Maya is super weird to me, also my least favorite MG)

4.Quinn (Badass girl with good proportions, Zoey is nice but can't forget what she did to the MC)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
People find a decent job after college in US and can pay their debts? Because in Europe, public colleges are really cheap because tax payers pay for everybody's college, and a huge % of graduates end up in unemployed, or working in something non related with the degree they studied. I don't think it's an efficient system either. A lot of young people is frustrated because they studied a bachelor degree in political science, journalism or philosophy, and end up working as waiters.
Well yeah, that's not really surprising thought. Nowadays everyone goes to university, or is advised to do so, even if they have no particular interest, but main point is to study...that's especially easy as in (some) european countries as lot of the costs are converted by the state.
Except there is just no need/jobs for all of these graduates, where often people are needed is jobs were you get your hands dirty, not really popular by many nowadays, not paid as good either.
One of the few expectations are the STEM curses which are really hard, and as such not all that popular.
That's my expirience from germany.

1) The impossible choice....but with ep9 i'd say slightly in favor of Nicole, now that's a threesome i wanna see.
2) Cammy - by a hairbreadth, yeah that ass of hers :love:
3) Rio - easiest choice ever
4) Quinn - close one, but Zoey lacks in content

Last edited:
Reactions: Roundell and c.mork

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Sage. Her win over Josy was the upset of the tournament. Giving her props.
Cammy. EASY CHOICE. I don't see any reason to vote for Lily in this matchup.
Rio. I could see her deservedly winning the championship after killing it in the Halloween update
Zoey. It was weird when she made the MC cry in public. But I hate Quinn. Just an evil person.

Reactions: c.mork

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Round 2, fucking Maya is doomed :LUL:

Sage > Sweet loving with mommy or girl that might be a bit unstable...but still very likeable. fuuuu this one is harder, because Josy is pulled down being locked up with Maya.
Cam > Lilly plays the sweetheart, while Cam is one
Rio > EASY, feline good about this
Quinn > Both are demons, but one can't contain herself with her own rules within days of coming in contact of MC, she also hasn't hurt MC, much, YET. Just a bit of tazering between frenemies turning into something more.:p

Reactions: c.mork and kih1952

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Some thoughts about the start pictures of season 3.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Josy and Mc likely went running and now there back also Josy is a sex pistol and is ready to fire

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dalli_x

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
And what did she do to him? Let's see
  • Be in abstinence for 8 months?
  • Take his virginity?
  • Give him space so that he can see the world under his own eyes?
  • Give her ass virginity soon? :sneaky:
But what a bad person she is :mad::mad:
hmm, let's see ghost him and not replying to him leave him hearth broken, that alone is a reason why I'd choose Quinn over her, but I don't hate her it's just that she needs to earn the MC's trust and I do like her character especially in the party she seemed cool.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Dalli's theories should be used as a warning against the use of drugs and illicit substances...

Sometimes I wonder where you park your spaceship, you can't be from this planet... I refuse to believe you're an ordinary man...

I must be having contact with a being of superior intelligence, I reach nirvana every time I try to understand these wonderful things you write.

Do I lose some Qi points? Yes, but it's the price I pay to behold such greatness before me.

Oct 3, 2022
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363

Sage
Lily
Maya
And I would choose the Devil herself over that blue haired bitch

Reactions: c.mork

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I need to know what happened to Jill in the snowball fight :WaitWhat:
Since Jill already forced the issue of bullying when she reported Chad due to the fight with MC, if she reported the bullying of the nerds, B&R would have grounds to suspend/close the fraternity.
And if she got hurt or something due to a ball hitting her face, the Jocks would really be in trouble, College wise.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I need to know what happened to Jill in the snowball fight :WaitWhat:
Since Jill already forced the issue of bullying when she reported Chad due to the fight with MC, if she reported the bullying of the nerds, B&R would have grounds to suspend/close the fraternity.
And if she got hurt or something due to a ball hitting her face, the Jocks would really be in trouble, College wise.
That's why Jill is used as a shield.:eek::ROFLMAO:

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
(To make it easier to count, Name is the chosen one)
Nicole/Sage: I'm sorry for Nicole because I love her, but Sage is Sage.
Camila/Lily: personality wise they would be a tie for me, I don't specially care about them the way there are written (they serve their purpose of course), so I will split tie saying Camila due to physical appereance, I find far hotter her looks than Lily's.
Maya/Riona: though I'm one of the weird ones here that actually love Maya, I love Riona more. There's just something extremely cute about her. I'm sorry because I would love to compensate the hate Maya receives, but Riona is something else.
Zoey/Quinn: in the real world I would for sure prefer someone like Zoey (and probably her character will grow on me in future episodes), but this is a porn game, fantasy and fetish terrain, so I have to recognize Quinn is not only an interesting character (even if I would hate someone like her in real life) but also extremely hot and arousing. Her scene in Episode 9 was awesome.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
OKAY, round two.
1. Sage. Ha-ha, surprised?

2. Lily. In first round she was against Zoey and it was easy.

3. Riona. Healthy skin :LOL:

4. NOOO you can't do this! I like them pretty much the same! *Sigh* Okay, it will be Zoey

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes