always86

Mar 19, 2020
Some thoughts about the start pictures of season 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always I think you’ve read a bit to deeply into some things that are insignificant, but the initial thoughts are interesting.

I think in regards to Bella it is a mirror image. The image in the mirror is just combined with the imagine of present day Bella. I think it just referential to the flashbacks we saw with her imagining herself younger. I think the flashbacks are her feeling like she is getting a fresh start, being reminded of who she was before whatever tragedy befell her. I still think it was something violent. The cabinet in her main room down stairs covers the blood on the floor. If you check the Christmas tease at the start of the episode you can see she has a weirdly placed Christmas tree covering the same spot.

Not sure where you get to the thrupple stuff on the Quinn image, I doubt there will be a car chase. Even DIK MC isn’t that stupid. I think what’s more likely is Quinn goes and gets the drugs and then MC is pulled over, she panics but the MC deals with the police in a rational way, “here’s my license, it’s my friends car, yes I’ll take a breathalyser“.

I think you’re probably right about it being Thanksgiving in the Maya and Derek image. Also makes sense he’d go to their house. Since they all live in the same area it’s possible he is just visiting, rather than actually spending the day there instead of with his dad.

I like the Jill idea but I don’t think it will be the case. I think the image is simply Josy dancing or doing aerobics, there appears to be a speaker under the bed and she is sweating. I agree she is messy though, perhaps that’s why she didn’t want MC in her room When they first fuck.

I think the Heather imagine is more her giving the MC the what are you looking at side eye. Perhaps with a degree of thinking when can she next fuck him for her revenge on Tommy.

Camila and Lily image I think is a tease for a threesome with them. Also think this shot will happen when they are getting exam results.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
OK, let me lay this one on you.

Jill path....

Either way, Bianca finds out she is being cheated on.

Jill, loves MC very much.

Jill , loves her good friend Bianca very much.

Feeling sorry for Bianca, Jill sets up a time-share with MC so Bianca can get properly, and routinely pounded. Eventually working into a throuple.

Reactions: Zareem and LordSGod

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The eyes are not a mistake of DPC. It has saved the characters from BaDIK 100% and only reloads them for editing in Daz3D. Nothing will be changed.

The eyes can take on different colors through rendering as well as stronger luminosity because the eyes are reflective. When DPC sets the light for a scene, its angle of incidence and the strength of the light can distort the perception of the eyes.

You can see this in real life with a person as well. Face a person in sunshine and look them in the eye. Then maintain your gaze, but move to the right or left. You will notice that the eye colors and intensity change.
Yes, but that can be fixed with manual post-processing, right? After all, you can correct the wrong color of the eyes, chrome teeth and other shortcomings that are striking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Dec 4, 2022
OK, let me lay this one on you.

Jill path....

Either way, Bianca finds out she is being cheated on.

Jill, loves MC very much.

Jill , loves her good friend Bianca very much.

Feeling sorry for Bianca, Jill sets up a time-share with MC so Bianca can get properly, and routinely pounded. Eventually working into a throuple.
Whose Bianca ?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, but that can be fixed with manual post-processing, right? After all, you can correct the wrong color of the eyes, chrome teeth and other shortcomings that are striking.
Sure it can be fixed, but why would DPC do that? As I wrote, it's the same in reality, ergo it's realism in the game.

Reactions: JavCh

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No thanks, that is shitty , the last update is like a halloween DLC, don't like it at all .
It doesn't matter if we like it or not. It's a work. Damn hard work. And fuckface doesn't give up. Does not deviate from the path of lust. He heroically sheds sperm. For what? For the sake of us all playing this game and rejoicing. Let's pay tribute to this veteran of orgies, a hero who has known the depths of debauchery.
EFf5bM7Ez7Q.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sure it can be fixed, but why would DPC do that? As I wrote, it's the same in reality, ergo it's realism in the game.
Because there was a lot of criticism about the visuals of Episode 9, people complaining about the chrome reflective teeth, the reflections on Sage's body as if she had oiled herself, Josy's teeth and hair, Heather's scene with a lot of graphic artifacts, and so on and so forth. Of course he may not be aware of this criticism, his Discord is an echo chamber.

And I understand that manually fixing each problematic render is an extension of development time...so it's a double edged sword.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It doesn't matter if we like it or not. It's a work. Damn hard work. And fuckface doesn't give up. Does not deviate from the path of lust. He heroically sheds sperm. For what? For the sake of us all playing this game and rejoicing. Let's pay tribute to this veteran of orgies, a hero who has known the depths of debauchery.
View attachment 2348585
Out of reacts, have this: Screenshot_64.png

Because there was a lot of criticism about the visuals of Episode 9, people complaining about the chrome reflective teeth, the reflections on Sage's body as if she had oiled herself, Josy's teeth and hair, Heather's scene with a lot of graphic artifacts, and so on and so forth. Of course he may not be aware of this criticism, his Discord is an echo chamber.

And I understand that manually fixing each problematic render is an extension of development time...so it's a double edged sword.
Yeah, EP9 was weird like that. But I think he took a big bite with this party due to massive amount of characters and had trouble chewing.
It's not game/immersion breaking so it's all good. Spawned some memes, people had fun and we move on.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't agree with some points, but finally someone did a detailed analysis of all renders from the main menu.
For example - Sage render contains an error - in it her eyes are blue, while we know that they are green. A common bug, DPC gets tired of working with a huge amount of graphics and makes mistakes. At the same time, of all these renders, he is the most beautiful, plus I also like Lily render and happy Riona.

Render with Madam makes me sad, we will see this terrible creature again. Episode 9 almost made me forget she even existed.
Why do you not just avoid her from the beginning, then? I have never met her ever since I started playing the game. It crossed my mind that I would try meeting her in my current playthrough. But my sensible self won the battle against the completionist in me. Besides, volunteering for the elderly grants you +2 RPs with the DIKs. It is a better choice, I would say.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Why do you not just avoid her from the beginning, then? I have never met her ever since I started playing the game. It crossed my mind that I would try meeting her in my current playthrough. But my sensible self won the battle against the completionist in me. Besides, volunteering for the elderly grants you +2 RPs with the DIKs. It is a better choice, I would say.
I played that part of the game the other day just so I can suffer like some did, the completionist curse :HideThePain:
Since even on my most DIK runs I helped the elderly.
And about Madame... lets just say, that skin, popping an IV wouldn't be a problem, you can see her veins from space, lol.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
As a person who never did Jill path or even went close to it, im curious why y'all hate her so much..
I would prefer a detailed explanation, thanks.
My opinion is unlikely what you are seeking, because I do not dislike her. Well, in fact, I do not dislike any girl much in this game. On the contrary, I do have so much love to give. :ROFLMAO: But I suppose it mostly comes from her looks, which is an issue for lots of people. And some questionable characterization for her character (the infamous banana costume is legendary at this point). Those are her biggest issues for most people, I think.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've run into Madame a couple of times, but most of the runs I do, I choose a nursing home. Because family comes first and this job helps the fraternity better by making more money. Although this plays little role in the game plot, it is almost impossible to fail the quest to repair the mansion and collect money.
But the problem is that it's a waste of DPC's time on a useless character that no one likes. How much were her animations processed? A month, maybe more.
But I agree with TheGloriousLIME in one thing, at least we get memes and fun.

8ssyfubb0nj51.jpg
11.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
As a person who never did Jill path or even went close to it, im curious why y'all hate her so much..
I would prefer a detailed explanation, thanks.
As someone who memes on her, I can say I don't hate her.
Rarely anyone hates her to be honest.
Hell, for all my meme-ing and dunking on Maya, I don't hate Maya.
She's a girl in a tough spot and like everyone else, deserves love and help.
Only thing why I personally am not a fan of the MJ route is that the drama is cranked to 11 there, and most of the dramatic plot points are connected to MJ in the game.
Some people just take the internet too seriously.
I like Jill very much and her route, it's innocent fun at it's best :D
It's just that she has some weird renders, and the Ep9 costume for her route was hilarious and people meme on it.
But even as someone who memes her, I like Jill, she's decent, beautiful and caring(maybe to a fault, but that's how she was raised).

So don't mistake people having fun at DPC's choices for hate for a character.
Besides, if you checked DPC's Discord, you'd see she's a Goddess there, loved by a lot of people.

I've run into Madame a couple of times, but most of the runs I do, I choose a nursing home. Because family comes first and this job helps the fraternity better by making more money. Although this plays little role in the game plot, it is almost impossible to fail the quest to repair the mansion and collect money.
But the problem is that it's a waste of DPC's time on a useless character that no one likes. How much were her animations processed? A month, maybe more.
But I agree with TheGloriousLIME in one thing, at least we get memes and fun.

View attachment 2348653
View attachment 2348655

:ROFLMAO:
lol, loved the Keanu one :D

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes